First Date

B2ST Relationship Gone Wrong! D:

 

 

(Yoseob's prov.)

 

When i saw her once again...she was so beautiful......and so i said to her when i first saw her again was    " Wow, you look prettty Juni...."  as i started to blush. She blushed back but very cutely and saying "thank you" well it kinda got akward after.   So then we started walking to the cafe where kikwang and (your name) always hang out. after we sat down we didnt order....we just stared away when we both looked at each other. it happened for 10 minutes. then i remebered about the present i was going to give her. "Oh! I almost forgot! Here," i said as i was getting out my present " it's a lolipop...its like the best lolipop for the best cand shop in Seoul. I began to blush as she was smiling at it. She said kindly " Oh my gosh...you didn't have to get me this...if i had known i would of got you something for helping me out at train station." yeah...she is super sweet...how could i respond? Just then she got a call from her friend saying that she had to go. As she said that i was kinda sad that she had to go...we barely got any time to know each other more. Juni saw me sad i guess and she said " dont worry we can see each other another day. I'll call you this time" my heart was punding so badly....but then when i was droping her off at her place she wispered to me and said " I had a really great day..thank you" and then she kissed me on the cheak! After that she ran into the house....man at that time i jumped everywhere saying "woohoo!" what a great day!

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

"ugh, where is Yoseob?!" you asked kikwang while you were moving back and forward and he was just watching TV. Kikwang was smiling a little bit as he said "He's on his date, leave him alone....he probally is just having fun with her just come here and watch Tv with me instead of caring so much" "I cant help it! your right i shoudl just dont care...but he is like my little bro! Ugh!!!" as you were dsaying when  get mader. Just then when you moved back and kikwang kissed you, you just stoped saying anything. Once he stoped kissing you he said " calm down (your  name), he's fine .... he can handle this by himself. You need to calm down....come on just watch TV with me" and his hands wraped around your waist. You couldn't help to blush and think he was right...just then when you said "okay" yoseob came into the room super happy than usual. "hey guys missed me?!  sigh* today was great ...yyou guys want something to eat? drink? its on me? I'll make it" yoseob said runing into the kitchen. You and Kikwang was looking at each other smiling then went into the kitchen and helping yoseob.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

(kikwang's prov.)

 

I can't belive he went on his first date in 3 years and liked it! i'm so proud of him!!  I can't wait until I see the girl! The next date we will meet her ...grarenteed.  Heh. I wonder if (you name) will be happy. I bet she will. She always wants the best for me and Yoseob. Hope he  will get conncted to this girl, it's about time he stops thinking about.....Min.....

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

hey sorry if this was short and i  havent been on lately! >.< very sorry but you know i got a life too....and yeah...but been planning for my birthday that is comming soon...yay? LOL yeah so i'll see if i can post another chapeter by the end of this week because this one is kind of short.  but I'll try....i need to post more of my new story but im really tired....so uhm sorry about that and   ...

 

~~~COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!~~~