Revealing Love Cause A Fight?!

B2ST Relationship Gone Wrong! D:

*you're strolling in the park when you bump into yosoeb but he is just sitting there sad and you walk up to him*

You - Hey Yoseob. Whats wrong with you?

Yoseob - Huh? Oh nothing just thinking about the old days...

You - Oh, well I have news for you! I'm going to set you up with girls so you can find a girl that you will like and be happy like me and Ki Kwang!

Yoseob - Oh thanks but I don't really need a girl...

You - Come on don't be shy, now do you like anyone right now?

Yoseob - *blushes* Well there is one girl that I like...

You - WHO!!??

Yoseob - My mom! ^_^

You -  (=.=) uhm anyone else??

Yoseob - Well yes but if I say your probally gonna be really uhm confussed...

You - I don't care if I can help you I will :)

Yoseob - Well....I like.....you....*blushes*

You - U-u-uhm...r-really? You do? That's really nice to say but stop joking around with me and tell me who she is already!

Yoseob - I really like you but Ki Kwang loves you so I didn't say anything...

You - Yoseob...I don't know what to sa-

Ki Kwang - WHATT?! YOSEOB YOU'RE MY BEST FRIEND AND YOU LIKE MY GIRLFRIEND?! WHY? I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS!

Yoseob - It's not what it looks like!

You - I was just trying to find out who he likes! Don't blame him! So what if he likes me?! 

Ki kwang - ARE YOU SAYING THAT YOU LIKE HIM TOO? WHEN DOES THIS HAPPEN? SHOULD WE NOT BE TOGETHER THEN?!

You - No! I love you! How could you say that after all the things we been through! 

Yoseob - Look I think you guys should be together! I don't eve-

Ki Kwang - YOU KNOW WHAT SHUT UP YOSEOB!

You - Ki Kwang! What's wrong with you?! I love you! Please don't fight! Even if he likes me you can't make him stop! 

Ki kwang - So you probally like him too! 

You - No! That's not what I mean--

Ki Kwang - You know what? Just forget it! 

You - Please...it's not what you think! I love you and only you! I don't love Yoseob! I love you please nothing happened!

Yoseob - Please forget it! I really don't like her! 

Ki Kwang - I just need time to think about this...in the meantime...we are not friends *walks away*

You - *cries* Ki Kwang! Please!!!! It's not it it's not!!!

*he keeps on walking*

Yoseob - I'm sorry, I knew I shouldn't of told you ... i'm sorry it had to be this way...

You - No it's my fault for asking you. *sobs* I have to go home now. See you later. I'll try calling him later...*leaves before Yoseob could say anything*