Day 1 Date 1.

B2ST Relationship Gone Wrong! D:

 

 

Your prov.

 

On that day, Kikwang was okay about Junhyung giving 3 tries....but what if....

 

"Everyone left back to the b2st dorm." Kikwang said.

 

"why didn't you go? I could of went to my parents place to sleep." I said

 

"I didn't want to leave you. You know that now your my wife I have to be by your side at all time(: "

 

"awww my husband is soo protective, but I'm not your wife yet..."

 

"what do you mean?....are you having second thoughts about our wedding?"

 

I stayed quiet.

 

"Is it because of Junhyung?" He kept going

 

I still stayed quiet.

 

"Are you seriously thinking about changing your mind about us?!" He started yelling

 

That pissed me off because i love him only.

 

"Yah! Lee Kikwang! Don't yell at me! What if I was?! Huh? It's my heart that wants the perfect guy!" I said sobing already.

 

"You chose the guy, your heart just follows it." he said quietly and holded my hands.

 

"what if i chose him? what if my heart tells me I should give him a chance?" I said huging him.

 

"Then if you do then I will have to win you back, even if he is my best friend." He said hugging me back.

 

after that we wen to sleep.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

it was morning and i was in bed but kikwang was out.

 

i went to the fridge and kikwang left me a note:

 

dear my soon-to-be-wife,

 

 

wait...soon to be? aren't I already his wife?

 

 

sorry, after last night i just...can't call you wife until your mind is clear,

anyways i left to hang out with the guys and junhyung said he is going to pick you up for your "first chance" with him.

 

I knew he was probally mad when he wrote that part.

 

Dress cheerfuly okay? I want a fair fight with him.

Have fun and I hope you won't forget about me.

I'll be back around 10, so don't wait for me.

I will always love you.

<3 Kikwang.

 

*sigh* I wonder what kikwang said was true well i better get dress.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I wore something cheerful like kikwang said to. ( http://img.ibtimes.com/www/data/images/full/2011/09/26/164383-topshop.jpg )

 

It's wasn't the best dress but it was the most comfortble dress.

 

I went down to make some toast but when i went down i already say Junhung watching tv.

 

"hey, how did you get into this house?" I said

 

"I got it from kikwang." he said not looking my way.

 

"oh, well want food? I'm going to make a nutella sandwitch if you want one." I said as i was in the kitchen

 

"nah i'm goo-" he froze when he looked at me.

 

"what's wrong? is there something on my face?" I blushed.

 

"n-no, you just look really beautiful in that dress...." he said as he turned red.

 

I turned red too then i looked away and start making my sandwitch.

 

after the akward silence stoped we went to a little shop.

 

It was a vietnamese noodle place.

 

Everyone stared at Junhyung, but I don't think they know about beast.

 

They minded their own business and the waiter asked us in vietnamese " hi how many?"

 

I didn't speak vietnamese but Junhyung did.

 

"Hi just 2 thank you." he said fluently.

 

I was impressed.

 

Once the waiter left i asked him.

 

"you know how to speak vietnamese?"

 

"mhm yeah vietnamese, chinese maderin and cantonese, japanese, and tagolog."  he said looking at the menu.

 

"Aish, you know every language in asia!"

 

"no not really, i just learn on tour because we have to."

 

"so the other beast members know too?"

 

"yeah, you never heard kikwang speak it?"

 

"no, never even yoseob...."

 

"probally because they aren't pro like me and dongwoon."

 

"what do you mean?"

 

"Dongwoon and I we pick up languages easily, and it seems like we speak it fluently, but the reest of them sound weird."

 

"Do they speak english well?"

 

" like i said they can just dongwoon and i are just more pro."

 

"impressive, so why did you bring me hear to eat?" I said after ordering.

 

"um..because this is the place where no one knows me and it's  more quiet here than anywhere else i'll bring you."

 

"huh?"

 

I felt so stupid....

 

he laughed.

 

"it's because im in beast and everyone knows beast but here, this is all vietnamese people that don't really listen to kpop."

 

I felt really stupid after that but we just continued eating.

 

after we were done we went back to the house and we sat on the couch and junhung was changing the channels.

 

"hey wanna play a game? on the xbox?" i said breaking the silence

 

"nah lets play on the ps3 and that new fighting game." he said happily.

 

We played until it was 7 and i always losed but we kept going and I beat him once but i think he just let me.

 

it was fun and i thought it was the end of our date, i didn't want this day to end, it was soo fun!

 

it didn't end, we ended up walking in the park holding hands like a couple.

 

we sat at the bench.

 

"so how did tou like our first date?" he said tiredly

 

"i had a blast and i felt you were a normal guy because we wern't around those fan girls." i smiled

 

"yeah i like how they are supporting up but i just need some me time."

 

"Kikwang and i we just usually go out to eat then to the club then we hang out at the park at night."

 

"yeah fan girls don't chase us at night unless it's at a concert."

 

I laughed.

 

he laughed and he me walked home.

 

I relized it was already 11, kikwang must be home.

 

"you should leave now i don't want kikwang mad." I said on top of the staircase to the entrance.

 

he was at the bottom.

 

"i really had a awesome time with you." he said smiling at you.

 

"me too, lets do this another time(: good night junhyung." i smiled and waved.

 

"good night beautiful." he winked and left.

 

I opened the door and kikwang wasn't there.  I wondered why.

 

I went up to the room seeing that he was asleep.

 

I washed up and went to bed right next to him and i kissed him on the head and he smiled.

 

I smiled and went to sleep right next to him.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

soooo....how you guys like it??? ugh after the 2 dates i dunno who ____ gonna chose!!! when that happens i hope you guys can help me:D anyways comments are wanted! Subscribe!  Thank you for supporting me and I love you guys!!!! <3 see you guys next week!! * reminder * when the winter break come i will be adding more chapters !