Last chance!

B2ST Relationship Gone Wrong! D:

*sigh* you couldn't sleep ast night thinking where is kikwang....

 

you didn't see him downstairs so you thought he didn't come home.

 

Ugh! he lied! he said he would be back by the end of the night...i have a feeling he went to the club.

 

*whatever* you thought....you changed and brushed your teeth, hair, and anything else.

 

you were thinking about wearing a simple outfit today but desided to wear something really nice

 

Something like this : http://photos.posh24.com/p/733170/l/whitney_port/whitney_ports_best_outfits.jpg

 

it's something you never thought of wearing but did....

 

you went into the cabnient and got a fiber bar to eat.

 

you opened it and took a bite and out of nowhere he opened the door.

 

your prov~

 

As i took the first bite of the fiber bar junhyung opened the door like he is trying to rob the house!

 

I was shocked and i started to choke.

 

"yah! _____ are you alright?" he said running to get some water then giving it to you.

 

i took it from him, took a big gulp of it then made a big ahhhh~ sound.

 

"yah! are you trying to kill me?! " i said with the air i breathed in.

 

"mihane....i thought you were still sleeping so i rushed in."

 

"that...doesn't make any sense....." i said confused

 

"hehe yeah i know, so i see you finished breakfast lets go!" he said as he standed up holding my hands to ge me up

 

"w-wait! i only took a bite out of it!!!" i said but too late because he pulled me out the door and locked it.

 

---------------------

 

 

we went to the vietnamese shop again and i was eat really fast...like i didn't have any manners

 

*slurp slurp slurp*

 

"yah! your gonna throw up if you eat too fast!" junhyung said as he just watched me eat.

 

"it's not my fault i couldn't finish my fiber bar which was my breakfast!" i slowed down eating.

 

"well sorry! i didn't know :PPP " 

 

it was quiet as we finished eating then once he paid  he pulled my hand to get in the car.

 

"where we going next?" i asked him

 

"amusement park" he said still looking at the road.

 

it was quiet in the car ride too...then we got into the amusement park(six flags/great america) then it got loud.

 

"wahhh, what should we do first? Roller coster???" I asked really hypered up

 

"anything, im not scared of anything" he said so full of himself.

 

"really, well i challenge you! the person who gets sick or vomits loses! " i said as i was ready for a competion.

 

"deal, and the winner gets to kiss the loser" 

 

"what if i win and i don't want to kiss you?"

 

"then dinner is on me."

 

"ohhh heck yeahh! its soo on!"

 

we shook hands and walked to ' Tony Hawks Big Spin'

 

We rode it and none of us screamed. too lame....

 

Next 'sky high' 

 

i was about to scream but i holded it in because i saw junhyung looking at me.

 

Drop zone

 

grizzly

 

demon

 

flight deck

 

firewall

 

nothing worked! I didn't scream and he didn't etheir....its weird 

 

finally we went on muddusa....we glanced at each other and went on.

 

we both screamed at that point where we were holding on to each other...

 

I felt sick and i couldn't hold it in...i didn't vomit though....

 

but i could tell that i have lost and he had been smiling.

 

"i've won so you know what that means..." he said as we sat on the bench

 

i rolled my eyes.

 

"i told you that im not scared of any ride and now---" he was interupted

 

i kissed him.

 

it was quiet.

 

it was only for like 5 seconds and i stoped.

 

he looked at me blankly.

 

"weh? whats wrong with you? never been kissed before?" i said as i ate my cotton candy that he bought for me.

 

i wasn't nervous to kiss him, its just that he would keep on braging so i kissed him to shut him up.

 

"weh?!" i snaped at him since he totaly blanked out on me

 

"n-nothing....lets go on the ferris weel."he said  pulling my hand

 

we are now sitting on the ferris weel so quiet....

 

--- Junhyung's Prov ---

 

she...she kissed me....i couldn't believe it...it was so...her lips....they were ... so soft....

 

did she do that because she gave me a chance?

 

her kiss ....wasnt the first girl i kissed...but...her kiss was the one that affected me...like...love....

 

---your prov---

 

should i start the convo?

 

"have you made your mind about who are you gonna chose?" he said looking out the window

 

"no...i haven't yet...i can't deside..." 

 

"im glad you're thinking about me though"

 

"pfft.youuu? heh. i was thinking about gikwang!"

 

pabo pabo PABO!!! why did i say that?!?!

 

"oh, well after this , we should get going.."

 

"alrigh---" in total shock

 

he...he kissed me....

 

i was pushing him away but he kept on pulling me....

 

 

with that i lost my strength and kept kissing him...

 

 

Once it moved down we stoped....

 

 

he moved back to his seat and said,

 

"mihane...i couldn't help myself..." 

 

"it's okay...i didn't do anything about it ethier..."

 

it was all quiet once again and in the car ride home.

 

I walked into the house with Junhyung following me .

 

with a surprise gikwang hugged me so tight when i walked in ... i was soo shocked...

 

he was crying....i ... i didn't know what to do...

 

"whats...whats wrong kwangie?!?! you're worring me... you never cry..." I said... as i didn't know what to do or say.

 

"i...i thought you left me...." he said as he bagan to cry worse....

 

"what do you mean? i just went on a date with junhyung!" i said grabing gikwangs arm.

 

"mihane...im sorry that i didn't come home last night...i was at the bar and got drunk and fell asleep there...." 

 

"i know you would be, i was going to leave a note but junhyung rushed me out of the house"

 

"so you won't leave me?" he said wiping his tears

 

Junhyung closed the door and took off his shoes. 

 

they sat  down on the couch as i sat on the table...its was more comfortable

 

they wanted to know my answer...

 

"alright! I'll tell you guys! stop staring at me with those eyes! " i said looking awa from their eyes

 

they high fived each other and smiled.

 

I stared back at them and it was quiet.

 

"Kikwang, i love you...i really do....Junhyung, you are the best too....but i really don't know if i can call you a boyfriend. Kikwang...during these days, when you were out, it seemed like you forgot about me. Junhyung was always there, and he took me places where it was peacefull....he also told me things you never told me. why is that?! " i started to cry a little.

 

Kikwng looked down...

 

"if we get married, is this going to happen too? you leaving me to concerts, parties, clubs?! I don't want to be seen like this..." I looked down crying....

 

"i've decided....who am i going with...."

 

my heart was beating staring at both of them.

 

"i...i ... I chose...."

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

AND THAT ENDS IT! AHAHA SORRY FOR THAT! I DUNNO WHAT TO DO?!?!!?!? UGHH COMMENTS ARE NEEDED! TELL ME WHAT ____  SHOULD CHOSE! SUBSCRIBERS ARE THE BEST, AND IF YOU AREN'T THEN NOWS THE TIME TOO!!! ILY! AND NEXT WEEK I HAVE VACATION! WOOT WAIT A WEEK AND THEN I'LL BE POSTING AS SOON AS I CAN!! THANKS FOR THE SUPPRORT AND SEE YOU NEXT WEEK ^^