A Fight For Love

B2ST Relationship Gone Wrong! D:

*Yoseob sitting next to Ki Kwang while he is changing channels*

Yoseob : you not gonna talk to me still?

Gi Kwang : .....

Yoseob : what if I tickle you??? o.0 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*5 minutes later* *Yoseob tickling Ki Kwang*

Ki Kwang: *while laughing* Yoseob....yoseob! .....YAH! stopppp!!! XDD

Yoseob : Will you talk to me now?

Ki kwang : Neverr!!!!

Yoseob : Fine then I will tikle youu in your weak spot.....your foot!

Ki Kwang : Fine! I will talk to you!!!

Yoseob : Yus!!!!!! ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

*talking*

Yoseob : Ki Kwang, I know you love her get back with her she loves you I dont even like her. She's my friend and so are you,I want you guys to be together no matter what!

Ki Kwang : I don't care.......i know what I saw and i'm not going  to apoligize! 

Yoseob: Even though your hurting yourself on the inside?

Ki Kwang:  Yes...because i'm stupid to let her go but i cant get her back so take her! You give her happiness and smiles I only give her sadness.....

Yoseob : that's not true! She will take you back she loves you she will even if your playing with her. She will take you back because she loves you more than anyone esle in the world! 

Ki Kwang : I..i....i just can't.....

Yoseob: You can....you were going to propose to her also....dont stop now! Get her back! Be at the park at 5pm sharp! I'm going to help you get your relationship back! *leaves*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*5 minutes before gi kwang arives*

Yoseob: okay are you ready? U have to get back with him! It will work!

You : I'm kinda tired can I rest a little bit?

Yoseob: uhhh......no there is only 5 minutes before he is suppose to be here!

You : I can't help it....*lays on Yoseob's shoulder and hold his hand*

*Ki Kwang comes walking with the ring in his poket*

*Ki Kwang sees them together*

Ki Kwang : YAH! IS THIS SUPPOSE TO HELP ME OR JUST TO MAKE ME MORE ANGRY! DO YOU WANT TO DIE?!

*wakes up by the sound*'

Yoseob: No! She fell asleep on me! She was tired and--

You : No! Ki Kwang! Please don't be like this!!! I love you but I was tired waiting for you! i was here at 10am waiting here hoping that you would come but i'm tired i didnt eat or sleep because i was think about you! And you get mad at Yoseob at it!? NO! It's wrong! if anything blame me!

Ki Kwang : FINE! DONT I BLAME YOU! AND YOSEOB! TOMORROW 2PM SHARP HERE! I WILL KILL YOU! BRING A HOSPITAL WITH YOU....*THROWS AWAY RING ON THE FLOOR*

Yoseob: I didn't mean--

You - Yoseob, it's okay.....

Yoseob : NO ITS NOT! i WANT YOU GUYS TO BE TOGETHER ONCE AGAIN I LOVE HOW U LOVE EACH OTHER LIKE THIS BUT HE WAS GOING TO MARRY YOU! *PICKS UP RING* yOU SEE THIS?! THIS IS THE RING! KEEP IT! fIGURE IF ITS RIGHT TO FIGHT WITH HIM ONC AGIAN! HE LOVES YOU AND JUST WANT TO PROTECT YOU HE WAS ALWAYS A JELOUS TYPE! YOU HAVE TO KEEP HIM CALM.....please just....please talk to him....*leaves running to Ki Kwang*

You: *cries and hand over your mouth* *in your mind*

How was I suppose to know that he was going to marry me....he could of said it! This is stupid! How long is he gonna keep like this?! Why can't he apoligize for being his way! if he really loves me he shouldn't be like this! 

*cries all the way home*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

okayy well thats all for dis chapter!! hoped you guys like it! comment!! and subscribe .....LOL seem like what people say on youtube xD LOL kayy well baiii! I'll make another chapter soon!!~~ bye ~yeum!!! <33333