Chapter 17

Will You Realize..?

So the last few chapters from chapter 10-16 were only suppose to be one chapter which would be chapter 10, but as you can see my thoughts expanded and was stretched to 6 chapters...

Also, I'm very sorry that I haven't been updating. As most of you know my keyboard is being ty and the whole device is lagging sooooo I had to found a way to update, and I did btw, though it's still so hard.

Enjoy!


 

 

“I don’t know!”

 

Jinki walked home from Jungah's home quite happily and was glad he didn't have to worry that he needed to make himself look perfect in her eyes anymore. He doesn't even know why their relationship happened, but after all, this all started because they began talking to one another on his social media, Twitter.

 

He happened to pass a small cafe where they sell little cute desserts and immediately he thought about Taemin. How couldn't he? He realized that the boy was constantly always on his mind for the past few days but considered it to be that he only missed his best friend.

 

Best friend. Wow, the fact that Jinki considered Taemin his best friend made him happy. He wanted to go rub that he didn't have a girlfriend anymore and can hang out with Taemin more frequently now into Jongin's face. But of course, he found that a bit embarrassing that he would be bragging that he was now single. So he made a decision that he wouldn't.

 

He entered the little cafe and ordered what he thought was Taemin's favorite. He knew that the little dessert he had ordered was definitely Taemin's favorite. Why wouldn’t he? They've been friends since the the boy was still in elementary. Everyone knew that the boy's favorite had to have bananas in it.

 

Jinki left the cafe with a bright smile on his face, hoping that the boy was home, but Taemin did say that he would stay at home the whole day today. With that thought in mind he hurriedly walked home.

 

***

 

As Jinki was just a few minutes away from home, Taemin got a phone call from his manager. The boy and his manager talked about the schedules and his manager asked if he can come and meet him right now to explain a few more details about the show he'll be appearing in.

 

So he got ready and told the others that he'll be meeting up with their manager.

 

The trio only nodded and continued to do what they were doing before Taemin left. Everyone was absorbed to what they were individually doing but Key had to wonder. He noticed that for the past few days their manager has been talking to Taemin quite a lot. He immediately remembered that Minho was with Taemin when the boy started talking to the manager secretly.

 

"What did he agree to, that manager is always asking for him?" Key sat up looking at Minho. Minho only shrugged in his seat since he was playing a videogame. Everyone in the dorm knew that Minho never really answered properly when he was in the middle of playing and would only shrug in reply, but Kibum was really curious and so he took a pillow from his spot and aimed for the frog's face.

 

"Yahh! I asked you a question!" He got him right on the face and smirked to himself that he succeeded. "And I answered with a shrug!" Minho yelled back but was still focused on the game. The two continued to bicker at each other, not really going anywhere, since the both of them didn't understand what the other was saying.

 

Jonghyun was used to it since it pretty much happened everyday. So as the two fought, Jonghyun plugged his earphones into his ears, ignoring the two. Though, he couldn't pay attention to what he was doing, he seriously couldn't bear with the two constantly fighting over a stupid reason, that he pulled out his earphones, stood up, and yelled at the both of them to shut up.

 

"I'm serious, if you two don't shut up I'll break something that is very special to the both of you!"

 

Key knew Jonghyun was seriously annoyed that he immediately thought of an answer and he also knew that this was going make the rapper laugh and the whole bickering to stop. Key used his aegyo and immediately went up Jonghyun. "But yeobo... you're the most precious thing that belongs to me…" and with that Key kissed Jonghyun on the cheek.

 

"Yeah, yeah whatever..." Jonghyun then turned to Minho. "You were with Taemin when all this started. Do you really not know what he signed up for?" He really couldn't comprehend that Minho would miss this "Hyung if I really did know I would've already said it." Kibum couldn't help it so he in. "How can't you know when you were with him?!" Kibum was about to say something else but he shut his mouth right away when he saw the glare his boyfriend sent him.

 

"Well all I remember was that he kept hiding the title portion from me and that he only needed to sign a few papers, so maybe he was already asked to do whatever he signed for but only needed his permission..." Key and Jonghyun thought about carefully but they couldn't think of what Taemin would be asked to do but they both did think that what Minho said was right. Taemin could've been asked to do something but what was it?

 

After a few minutes of thinking, Jonghyun got the idea to say all the shows that each member could be in individually. He really couldn't think of what show the maknae would be in and thought that the others would know. Just when he was about to ask another question, Jinki came through the door singing. Once Jinki got his shoes off he called out for someone.

 

"Minnie!"


 

 


Really sorry that this was late. I'm saving up money for a new laptop... Great isn't it?
Anyways... Thank you to the new subscribers to this story!! I never would've thought that many of you would read this.
And I'm sorry this chapter is boring and short.. BYEE