Chapter 6

Will You Realize..?

Enjoy!


 

 

“Please…”

 

Taemin kept making out with the stranger as they were walking towards the room they booked. He remembered along the way that he hasn't even asked the woman for her name, however as he was going to ask her, she grabbed the keys from the dancer's hands, quickly opening the designated door. Their kiss was getting sloppier by the minute, but they both didn't care.

 

Taemin knew that what he was doing could potentially hurt his career and was probably going to get asked about where he was when he returns, but right now he didn't care. He wanted— needed to relieve some stress, even if it was going to be like this. The woman push him towards a wall, making the kiss more heated. He stopped in his tracks still wondering what her name was. "Name?"

 

He wasn't going have with a person he doesn't know the name of.

 

By now the stranger worked her way to his jaw and neck. "You can call me whatever you want babe." She whispered into his skin. No matter where she touched Taemin felt uncomfortable, especially when she reached underneath his shirt.

 

Come on Taemin, you wanted this... don't be a coward now.

 

The dancer pushed the thoughts of not liking the whole thing aside and continued to lead her and himself to the bed. He was now on top of her, feeling her sides and thighs as well as kissing wherever he can. He was getting into it, he knew it, but there was still that part in him that knew he was still in his right state of mind, he was nervous and she knew this. It was impossible not to notice considering as he touched her, he shook.

 

"You know... I don't need to be pleasured if you feel uncomfortable in doing so... I mean, I can pleasure you for as long as you want..." She said while reaching out for the zipper of the dancer's pants. She made Taemin sit up, so that everything would be much easier for the both of them. Taemin only looked at her with confusion in eyes. All he could do right now was watch her every move, and wait for what the woman in front of him was going to do. Once she got the zipper down, she leaned down ever so slowly, making Taemin forget about his nervousness and feel a bit more eager than he thought he would've been. She lightly ghosted her lips on the very obvious bulge, lightly it from time to time.

 

From there on, he let her do the work, hoping to forget his situation right now. However, he just couldn't stop his thoughts. Yes, he was being pleasured. Yes, this was a bad way of keeping his mind off the leader, but he was desperate to forget, even if it was just for a while. He's been having Jinki run his thoughts for as long as he can remember, and for the longest, he's been wanting to forget.

 

The woman continued for quite awhile and he knew he was going to release soon. When he finally came, she and , letting him enjoy himself for awhile. Before she let go, she hard, causing him to moan one last time due to his sensitiveness. She let him lie down to let him compose himself while she went to the mirror as if she hadn't him just seconds ago, causing the room to have an awkward feel to it. No one dared to say anything, especially the singer. He didn't know what to say, but he was thankful that he didn't have with her, who knows... he might have gotten the woman pregnant if he did.

 

After a good five minutes she spoke up, turning around to meet his eyes. "You don't have to pay me, if that's what you were thinking."

 

"I wasn't thinking about that..." He replied as he was still calming down from his high. He was thinking about the what if's such as 'what if she tells the media?' or 'what if she's one of those people that would say things to get money'?. "You won't tell on anyone right?" He asked beginning to slouch. "Nahh. I'm not into those kind of things like idols and stuff. I just came to you at the bar because you looked hot, that's all." She replied as if talking to a well known person wasn't a big thing.

 

Taemin nodded, he literally looked like a lost child right now, despite that he got a by some stranger and that his was still out. She noticed this and pointed at it. "You should probably fix yourself too. I mean if you want to go for another round I can..."

 

"No!" Taemin shook his head while he covered his crotch as fast as he can. "I mean... I... nevermind— I'm out of words..."

 

"Don't worry I get it, no need to worry. Well... I'll get going now. See you around." She waved goodbye without turning back to look at the idol and was out the door.

 

The did I just do?

 

Taemin got up from the bed and headed towards the bathroom when she left. He got undressed and walked into the shower. He began scrubbing the places wherever the woman kissed or touched. He did that twice, not wanting to smell like her or have the feel of her lips lingering on his skin.

 

While in the shower he thought about how he can forget his feelings. He can go look for someone but he had already done that in the past and no one could ever match up to Jinki when it came to his heart. He tried hanging out with other people too, but that would always eventually end up with him thinking about the elder and going home to spend time with him. He also tried to drink it away, and well... it didn't end well for him... Kibum caught him and took care of the younger right away, and nagged him that it wasn't the best way.

 

No matter how or what he did, he could never get Jinki out of his mind or heart even if he wanted to. He wanted to just forget him but that was impossible for him since Jinki was with him 24/7.

 

Damn it! Why can't you just turn into a jerk?! He slammed the wall.

 

Ah a-ani! I don't want that!

 

Well that probably answered most of his questions. He could never think that Jinki could turn into a jerk or someone who dislikes a lot of things, because he will always cover it up himself.

 

After he got dressed and fixed his hair, Taemin walked out the hotel not bothering to disguise himself since most people would be rushing to get to their late jobs or rushing home from work to have a good rest. He continued walking a few shops down from the hotel and noticed that there was a chicken restaurant.

 

Should I go buy chicken for hyung?

 

He went inside the restaurant and bought Jinki's favorite, fried chicken, and bought extra for the others. He got home not long after buying, but during his walk he wondered how things got to where they were now. He knew he needed to stop his feelings, but nothing could help. He's been telling himself this for the past couple of weeks. He wanted to forget his feelings for Jinki but without distancing himself from the leader, but look where it got him to. It made him do things that he told himself to never do, and yet he did them— he drank until he was drunk, he went out with a stranger and he cried in front of s. He knew that saying that 'goodbye' meant he needed to start reminding himself that he'll only be in the friend zone, that he'll only be a best friend and that he'll have to distance himself, but he also knew it was nearly impossible for him.

 

***

 

He entered the building slowly and when he was getting close to the dorm, he walked even slower. He opened the door only to be welcomed by silence. He hoping everyone was in their rooms and not worrying over him again, however he was getting curious as to why no one was yelling or nagging. Taemin yelled that he was back and yet no one answered.

 

Where are they? Did they leave?

 

He entered the kitchen noticing that there was already fried chicken on the table from the same place he got his from. He looked around looking for any notes telling him where they were at however he couldn't find the note Key left. He didn't check for any text messages since he never really did.

 

He went back to the table, noticing that the fried chicken was untouched. It wasn't warm like his, so he came to a conclusion that it was bought a few hours ago. He closed the box while looking over to the living room only to see it empty.

 

Jinki hyung left too... he probably doesn't know there was fried chicken, that's why he's not here. He thought sadly and that Jinki was probably with his girlfriend right now.

 

***

 

Jinki heard Taemin enter the dorm but he stayed in his room listening to what the younger was doing. He wondered if he should tell the younger where the others went or leave to him to figure it out himself. He was lost in thoughts until he smelled fried chicken which made him think Taemin heated the chicken he bought earlier. Jinki got up from his bed and walked out his room to go tell Taemin about the others, but when he entered the kitchen he saw the younger sitting on the table looking out the window, eating. He looked at the younger wondering if the other knew that there was another person in the dorm other than himself, he got his answer when Taemin turned around shocked that the leader was home all this time.

 

"Hyung! I didn't know you were home, here come eat! It's your favorite... but there was already chicken here... and you didn't eat it... is there something wrong?" He asked not looking towards the older. The leader didn't answer and only accepted the plate he was offered when he sat. He began eating making a tense atmosphere. "The others had to go to a schedule far from here." he started.

 

"Bwo? But I thought it was our break. I wanted to hang out with them and watch another movie..." Taemin said the last part quietly now sensing the atmosphere. For a few minutes it was only Jinki and Taemin eating. No one talked. Taemin didn't want to, but he wanted to know why the leader was like the way he was now.

 

"Hyung.." He said quietly. "Is there something wrong? Did something happened while I was gone?" He kept asking. "Do you want to tell me what happened—" All of a sudden Jinki cut him off with a tone he's never used on the younger before. "Who was the girl..." Jinki said while he dropped his chicken onto his plate. "Huh?" The younger replied. "The girl you were making out with." Jinki said in a louder tone.

 

What girl? Ohh... Ohhh... .

He caught me. .

 

"Uhh... a friend... hyung, were you the one who bought these?" He said pointing to the chicken that were untouched. He knew the answer already but he wanted to try and avoid the conversation. He knew if it continued, he would be in big trouble.

 

"Friend!? A friend?!" Jinki slammed both his hands on the table as he stood up.

 

Taemin was now startled, the leader has never yelled at him in this tone before. If Jinki was to yell at him it would be because he worried for the band or for him but right now everything was different. Everything was not like what it used to be.

 

"Taemin! FOR GOD'S SAKE I'M NOT ING STUPID! If you have a girlfriend why didn't you just ing tell me! I thought I would be the first to know since I'm your best ing friend! But I guess not because the others knew before me!" Jinki yelled as he pointed to himself. Jinki himself didn't know where all his courage came from but he kept yelling while Taemin froze in his spot with the chicken near his mouth, letting Jinki say the things he needed to say. "I knew you had a girlfriend. I knew it! And you didn't bother to tell me! No wonder we don't have time together anymore!"

 

That last sentence had Taemin angry and upset by the second it was said. Who was Jinki to blame everything on him, when it was clearly his fault? He too stood up as he started to yell.

 

"What!? Me! Oh please hyung you're the one who left me, only because YOU have a girlfriend!" He walked straight at the elder and pointed at him angrily. He lost it, he couldn't have Jinki thinking that he was the one who left.

 

"Do you remember the time when you said that you would go with your best friend instead of your girlfriend if they both asked you to hang out? DO YOU!?" Taemin took in a deep breath, he knew he shouldn't be yelling at someone who was older than him but he couldn't take it anymore. This was the last time he told himself that he would be hurt, and everything just snapped inside him.

 

"You chose best friend! BEST. ING. FRIEND!" He reminded. He had the right to say what Jinki said not the other way around. Not after Jinki neglecting him for a month. Everyone knew they were best friends, but neither of them actually said it in front of the other, but they both knew they were.

 

"AND YET YOU DIDN'T! SO DON'T TELL ME THAT I LEFT YOU WHEN YOU DID!" Taemin continued. By now he was openly sobbing in front of the person he never wanted to show. It took them a couple of minutes to let what each other said sink in. They've never yelled at each other like this before, and they just knew their friendship was at the point of breaking.

 

The dancer couldn't take the situation anymore and moved towards the hallway. Just when Taemin was halfway to his room, Jinki rushed towards Taemin and pulled him over to the wall.

 

Damn it! Now he wants to hurt me physically too.

 

"What the hell do you wa-hmmp!?" By now Taemin's eyes were as wide as they can be. Jinki kissed him hard on the lips, bringing his body close to the younger boy with both hands on the other's cheeks. The younger wanted to respond, but he knew the right thing to do was to push the leader away, so that no one can say Jinki cheated on his girlfriend with a band mate, so that the leader wouldn't find out he had feelings for him because if he responded to the kiss, he would lose all control and do things he would regret in the future. So he did want he knew would be right.

 

He pushed him.

 

"THE HYUNG!" He didn't plan to say that but I guess it helped him because Jinki was looking at him, his eyes asking for forgiveness right away.

 

"Min-Minnie, I.. I didn't mean it.. I swear!..." Jinki tried to explain as he was waving his hands in front of him. Taemin ran towards his room and locked the door and curled himself onto the bed and began crying.

 

Of course he didn't mean it... what were you thinking Taemin. That he finally grew some feelings for you? You. No one would even want you once they get to know you. Why did you even hope for it?

 

"Taemin!" The leader ran to where the dancer went and stopped when he got to Taemin's room. He tried to open the door when it was obvious the door was locked shut. He wanted to get things straightened out, he didn't plan the night to go this way, his body just acted on its own as if it knew it craved for the younger.

 

He knocked quietly. "Minnie, please open the door. Please... I'm sorry I really didn't mean it" he whispered. He knocked a few more times only to be answered with sobs. "Go away!" Taemin couldn't take it because openly hearing all the words he didn't want to hear from Jinki hurt him more than seeing the person he's loved for so many years make out with a different person.

 

"Please Minnie... please... please... forgive me... I really didn't mean it..." By now Jinki was sliding down the door with tears spilling from his eyes and leaned on the door, constantly asking for forgiveness. He sat there with his knees close to his chest whispering apologies he thought he would never have to make.

 

What have I done?

 

Jinki sat against the wall next to the door, knowing that if the younger wanted to go out, he wouldn't be in the way. He sat there thinking about what he can possibly do for the maknae to forgive him. He didn't plan on kissing Taemin, he didn't but he guessed that seeing him make out with a person whom he didn't know, upset him.

 

But who was he to be upset with who Taemin kisses?

 

All these feelings were foreign to him. He didn't know what got to him, maybe it really was his body that acted for him, but why? He lied on the floor, hoping that tomorrow he'll get to talk to the younger and apologize for what he did. He knew that by the time morning comes he would probably have a sore back, but he didn't care, all he wanted right now was to be close to Taemin even if it meant that he'll have to sleep on the cold floor. He wanted the younger to know how sorry he felt.

 

I probably scared him...The Jinki this is the second time you've done this!

 

But thinking about the first time he kissed the younger made him smile. He liked the feeling that Taemin's lips brought to his. Even now, the kiss from earlier made him smile a bit larger, but it soon turned into a pout.

 

I wonder if I'll ever get a chance to do that again?

 

Sure Jinki has kissed many people before but for some reason Taemin was the only one to have his lips linger on for as long as he wanted, and he wanted it to stay like that. Not even his girlfriend's lips lingered after a second of kissing. He would peck his girlfriend but it never had that feel that Taemin's gave.

 

What am I thinking about? Is this?... a-ani!

 

***

 

Taemin stayed in his room and tried his best to fall asleep but he couldn't, not after everything. How was he going to face his hyung in front of the others? Just how? He's pretty sure Key, Jonghyun, and Minho would start to notice things between him and the leader and ask a bunch of questions. He knew how problematic that would end up.

 

He stopped crying after he stopped hearing Jinki. He needed someone right now but who was he going to ask. He didn't want to bother Jongin because he'd be tired from his schedules, he couldn't call s because they were at a schedule right now doing who knows what.

 

He got up from his bed and looked over at the small mirror on the night stand. He fixed himself up a bit, just incase he bumped into the leader. He opened his door quietly, hoping the leader was already in the room, or maybe not even in the dorm, but he was almost tripped by something, that something being Jinki's legs. Turns out the leader really fell asleep there. Seeing that the leader was on the floor, he went back into his room to find a large enough blanket to keep Jinki warm for the night. Once he found one he rushed out to place the blanket over him.

 

Taemin kneeled down to have a closer look of Jinki's face, he noticed that there were dried tears on the other face, he wanted to wiped the cheeks clean but he knew that might wake the other up. Instead he just looked at the leader. He liked how Jinki's face was being shined by the moonlight, courtesy to the window at the end of the hallway, giving the effect that Jinki was an angel sent from heaven above.

 

Should... should I?

 

He leaned down and was just an inch from Jinki's cheeks. Something clicked in his head and soon got up from the floor, tucking in the blanket, as an excuse for himself. He stood up slowly looking back at Jinki again smiling. He went back to his room and somehow he went to sleep with no problem.

 

***

 

Jinki was still on the floor. After a few minutes, he heard shuffling inside the younger's room. He stayed still but he wanted to get up, he changed his mind and he didn't want Taemin to see that he was lying there. Just as he was about to sit up, the door opened. He felt a small kick on his legs. He thought Taemin was trying to wake him up so he moved his legs. He peeked to see what the dancer was doing, turns out the dancer almost tripped because of him.

 

Great job Jinki.

 

He noticed that the dancer was going back inside the room. He tried to get up again but had to stay because the dancer came out with a large blanket. He soon realized that the younger was covering him with the blanket, the action immediately brought a faint smile onto his face. He realized that Taemin still cared for him, even if he did something that the younger should be angry about. He felt Taemin kneel down and also felt Taemin inching towards his face.

 

Is... is he going to...

 

He thought Taemin was going to kiss him but he guessed wrong. Turns out the younger was just leaning down to tuck him in. The younger went back into his room and for some reason Jinki didn't want to leave anymore. He just wanted to stay right there,

 

Nonetheless the kiss that happened earlier was something that he would never regret. He may have said that he didn't mean to, which was true but that didn't mean he didn't like it... He still doesn't know what snapped in him to do such a thing.

 

But then again… maybe he did.


 

 


I hope you enjoyed it for now. I don't know where the last part came from. I had a whole different thing that was suppose to go into this chapter.  Also, I hope it wasn't confusing to read.

zSgdCcbOUNiskOGs39iLJOnnNn2TZTNI5Nhpb2nVY8n64qILQd8V9tENfhATs1Ir9yRXjvlnayuHm9_Rg9eKoz1rBHJqI198OGVYVHg_k9W8oXibrovoJelFrZQLH15ZFEtSyXOY        hZvHWa6RueJKIUUsYGfXKe0WFi2G1vrwBQHVjYsewoPCEroWHnO_SlVgt7wU92b4tFtjLHp6lZQ5RgQ0pv2uWtmNMhGX_OIVTHM2fWF4F_0DFxk6PAn3vxDtO4IUtJKOgabtkvhr

Aww look at Jinki crying for Taemin to forgive him.

 

­

­

­