Chapter 11

Will You Realize..?

Updating because it's Jinki's birthday! Hope I didn't make you wait long...

Enjoy!


 

 

Which One is True?

 

"Get out." Was all Jinki said.

 

We can't blame him though, now shall we? Jinki didn't have such an amazing day because Taemin was out with Jongin. All he wanted was to hang out with his Minnie. Was that too much to ask for? Was it? He was also getting frustrated that none of s were filling him up with things he was still curious about and now he had to deal with Jongin being in his room. He had so many problems going on.

 

"Ji-Jinki hyung..." Jongin quietly responded.

 

"I. Said. Get. Out." Jinki pointed to his door and looked at the boy as if he wanted to strangle him.

 

Wow.. Can he be really this obvious and not know about his feelings?

 

How can Jinki not know that he had feelings for his maknae when he was already acting like this? The younger idol didn't want to get out the room and so he thought of a way which will change Jinki's mind and let him stay safe from the raging diva outside. "I-I can show you the v-video and e-explain..." Jongin hated that he stuttered. Of course he wouldn't explain the real reason why he and Taemin did the "prank". He'll just make one up as Jinki watched... He made up his mind that it was a great plan.

 

Now you may be wondering why Jongin had the video, well, he took the video after all, the reason why Taemin had the video on his phone was because Jongin sent it to him of course, and also because Taemin took one as well.

 

"And what about the video...?" Jinki said as he tilted his head to the left. Jongin cleared his throat not wanting to stutter again, he always hated it when he stuttered. To him to made it look as if he was scared at the moment when actually he was just really nervous.

 

"I know you've been curious about what's happening around here..." Jongin started. "And how would you know what happens here? I'm the leader of my group... and I know everything that happens around here." Jinki replied as he was fidgeting from his spot now that he knew he was caught. "No you don't..." Jongin found this moment to be great that he invited himself to the spot next to Jinki, ignoring the glare he received from the older. He felt uncomfortable because of the tense atmosphere but for now he had to deal with it if he didn't want to get in trouble with Key.

 

"But please... before I show it... let me live and keep the diva out for now..." Jongin pleaded. "Fine..." Jinki got up from his bed and walked to his door to lock it, he then sat back down near the younger. When he noticed he was too close, Jinki shifted farther away from him, so that he doesn't hurt him unintentionally. After all, he was still quite upset.

 

They sat there for a few minutes in silence. Jinki wondered when the younger was going to show the video and he was getting impatient. Jongin on the other hand only thought of what to say to the elder, once again hoping not to stutter. By this time Jinki's mood was a bit lighter, and was able to look at the younger without wanting to kick him out since he knew that the younger can help him with everything he didn’t know.

 

"Well... Aren't you going to show me...?" Jinki broke the silence startling the dancer a bit.

 

***

 

Key and Jonghyun searched the room and knew that the younger boy had escaped through the window.

 

"Why didn't we see the window open when we came in?" Jonghyun asked. "I don't know but find that boy..." Key said as he pulled at his hair. Jonghyun didn't want the diva to hurt the poor boy in any way, so he ought to help somehow. After all, what he was going to do was going to help Jongin and his relationship with Kibum as well. He made a move towards his lover when he knew the younger was calmer than before.

 

"Yeobo~" He wrapped his arms around the boy as he rested his chin against the other's right shoulder. "What do you want?" Key sounded irritated but Jonghyun knew he wasn't, considering he saw a tiny smile on Key's face.

 

"Come on yeobo... It's like you don't even care about me anymore... you only care about that video..." Jonghyun fake pouted but of course Kibum thought it was real. Key turned around, shocked from what his lover said.

 

Have I been ignoring him?

 

Key wanted his boyfriend to know that he was truly sorry and so he kissed him on the lips. Key leaned into Jonghyun, wrapping both arms around the singer's neck. He also knew this was Jonghyun’s way to say that he should stop looking for the younger dancer because he wanted him safe, and so he listened to that silent plea. He pressed his lips against the other’s lips, loving how it still felt as if it was their first. He began to massage Jonghyun's lips, as well as biting the lower lip asking for permission.

 

Jonghyun eagerly responded, getting addicted to Key's soft lips by the seconds that passed. The kiss continued to stay slow and passionate. After a few minutes, the couple rested their foreheads against each other looking into each other's eyes, sending every single ounce of love they had for one another. They both had a loving smile across their face, never regretting that they got together after everything they have been through together.

 

"I love you Bummie."

 

"I love you too Jjong."

 

By this time Key made up his mind to spend his night with Jonghyun cuddling into the older's bed, watching a movie, instead of looking for Kai to delete that video of him and s.

 

***

 

Taemin waited for Minho to finish signing a few more papers. When the other was done, a few more papers were piled onto the table, not only for Minho but for him as well. They were only suppose to stay for about an hour or so but because more words were exchanged between the idols and the managers they had to stay for a bit longer.

 

"Taemin-ah, you sign these... and Minho-ah, you sign these." Their manager said as he showed where the boys had to sign.

 

Minho didn't get to see what Taemin was signing for, since the younger hid the main title under his arm. Minho didn't put much thought into it, thinking it was probably some MC thing the younger wanted to do. Taemin in the other hand tried his very best not to smirk.

 

When they finished, Taemin walked up to their manager asking him to not say a word about what he signed up for to s. He thanked the elder and walked out the door. He made his way to the van, seeing that the rapper wasn't there. He waited until his manager was in the car to ask where Minho had gone to.

 

"Minho-ah went to sign a bit more papers but don't worry he'll probably take only 10 minutes." His manager informed him. "But if you have somewhere else to go, I can go take you there..." The elder reminded. "Ani… hyung.  I'll just wait. Thank you anyway." Taemin thanked with his signature smile and began to play a game on his phone to waste some time.

 

***

 

"Well... Aren't you going to show me...?" Jinki asked. "N-neh... Just wait... I'll look for it..." Jongin focused on his phone. Jongin was a bit taken aback because of Jinki’s voice, he thought that the elder would've had a bit of a low tone in his voice, knowing that the elder had a "bad day" but instead he heard his normal tone.

 

Jongin found the video and gave his phone to Jinki. He observed the elder as he was watching and yet he couldn't read Jinki's face... He saw concentration and something else he couldn't quite explain himself. The video was focused on both Taemin and the members, giving Jinki all he needed to see. He paid special attention to the maknae, wanting to know why the younger was so distant with him lately.

 

He noticed that Taemin kept glancing somewhere from time to time and he couldn't quite see what it was though. Not until Jongin backed up showing that Taemin was actually glancing at him. How could he possibly miss this? For all he could remember, he was staring at Taemin the whole time the commotion was happening. So how did he miss this exactly?

 

The video soon ended with the two dancers taking a deep breath, saying bye to the camera.

 

On Taemin's video he said bye as well but at the end it was different. He said that the plan had failed. Which made the younger pout as the video turned black saying that the video had finished.

 

"Hyung?" Jongin called, noticing that the elder still kept a firm hold on his phone. Jinki hummed lifting brows still staring at the black screen, still trying to figure out why Taemin would be glancing at him. "C-can I have my phone back?" the younger asked. "Y-yeah of course." Jinki handed the younger his phone back but also not forgetting that the younger still needed to explain the "prank".

 

"Why did you guys do this in the first place?" He turned. "About that... Me and hyung only wanted to play and prank on all of you... nothing at all." As the dancer said that he wished that the elder had fell into the fake explanation. Jinki may be oblivious but he was smart enough to see through the lie. "Why do this as a prank? I mean there are a whole bunch to do... why pick this one?" Jinki asked as he lifted his brow.

 

"Uhh… I-I don't know.,." By that one question Kai was getting nervous again. He had no other explanation. "Jongin, I know you know many things that I don't and I want to know those things. I want to be the leader that my group needs. So please tell me."

 

"Okay. Like all the members?"

 

"If you know anything else I don't know about the others then say it too..." Jinki said with a smile. "Minho hyung is much closer to Taemin hyung than you think" Jongin Jongin had to say this, this was just a step ahead to make Jinki jealous. "Minnie and Minho, close? Are you sure about that? I don't see them together that much..."

 

"I'm 100% sure, why do you think hyung wanted to hang out with him today instead of me?" Jongin reminded. "Oh." Was all the older said. He remembered what happened. He remembered seeing Minho walking close to Taemin as they walked into the dorm and now having to see that they left together to go somewhere he didn't know, made him feel upset.

 

"Well, this is probably the most obvious... Jonghyun hyung and Key hyung are dating.,." Jongin continued with a subtle smirk, knowing that Jinki would be jealous about the Minho part. "I see that... they seem to always want to eat each other." Jinki replied making the younger laugh.

 

"I heard that hyung!" The two in the room quiet down... now knowing that the couple were listening.

 

"Now, what about Minnie?" Jinki asked, hope obviously showing. "Taemin hyung?" Jongin had to think of something. As well as helping the elder know about Taemin’s feelings but not giving away his best friend. He would hate to know what would happen to him if he was to ever to slip about Taemin’s feelings towards his leader. He was thinking of a good enough information about the younger to make the two outside proud of him. But before he can answer Jinki whispered something that surprised him.

 

"By the way, I know that Minnie is gay." The couple outside didn't quite hear what their leader said. They paid much more attention, hoping that it was going to be said again. But much to their bad luck, nothing was said twice. Sure, Jongin knew that Taemin told Jinki that he was gay but it still surprised him, he thought that the elder would be a bit more shy to say that to anyone else. Hearing this from Jinki, he came up with something better to say, saying it out loud for the couple to hear as well.

 

"Well in that case, Taemin hyung likes someone, but he can't say..." The couple were both surprised and waited for more. "and he might be dating that person now..." Jongin continued as he said these words very slowly. With that Jongin got up and walked towards the door, looking back to see if Jinki would react, which in fact he did. Jinki’s face didn't show it but his body did. He hands turned white as his hands grabbed his knees.

 

Jinki was unconsciously gripping his hands into two fist and was also getting the feeling he had before when he found out Taemin and Jongin shared a bed before. Jongin walked out, liking that he at least got a reaction. He was met up with the couple approaching him to give him a high five.

 

"Now we have to tell Minho and Taemin what we did to keep them updated.." Jonghyun whispered while the other two nodded. “But anyway, why did you tell him that?” the singer asked. “Well… I couldn’t think of anything to say and I’m pretty sure you’ll like what I’m going to tell you.” This had the others curious. “What do you mean?” Key asked. “I got a reaction from him and I can now guarantee you that he is in fact jealous.”

 

***

 

He can't be dating anyone... He told me himself...

 

Jinki thought as he gripped the bed sheets.

 

Was… was he lying to me? Was I really not that trustworthy?

 

Because of all his thoughts being a mess he took a random pillow off his bed and yelled into it, trying to release the rejected feeling he's been having he didn't know he had.


 

 


Well this chapter got very informative. Don't you think?
I'm sorry if this chapter had a lot of dialog in it... Well, all my chapters has a lot of dialogs but I think this one was by far with the most. Byeeee