Chapter 5

Will You Realize..?

This chapter took a while because I kept changing the way I wrote it. This almost has 6k words so it's pretty long.

Enjoy!


 

 

I’m Tired

 

The next morning, Taemin woke up before the others, which was quite unusual because he would always be the second last to wake up, the last one being Jinki since he would always make sure s fell asleep before him but thinking back, in the past few weeks and days the elder would only occasionally do it.

 

Why is Jonghyun hyung not awake yet? He's usually awake before me because of Key...

 

He knew Key would wake up at seven or earlier, even if there wasn't any schedules. He also knew Key would wake Jonghyun up first to have their short moments of love. So why were they not awake?

 

Taemin tried to sit up, but his headache from last night refused him to do so. He lied down once again looking at the dimly lit ceiling with his sore eyes and tried to think of a good enough lie to tell Jinki why he came home later than usual. He can't just go tell the leader that he came home late because he wanted to drink his heartache away. If he did that Jinki would continuously ask him questions and that might lead him into actually confessing when he doesn't plan to.

 

He gave up trying to figure out what to say to Jinki because he knew s would eventually back him up as usual. He doesn't know what happened exactly. He doesn't even know he came home drunk. The dancer stopped thinking about it for awhile and tried to relax as he continued looking at the ceiling. He didn't bother to look at his phone to know the time, so right now he was clueless. For now, he figured it wasn't past seven since Jonghyun was still in the room.

 

The dancer lied on the bed until his phone rang. He immediately knew that it was Jongin calling because of the ringtone.

 

A month ago, Kai kept bothering him to change his ringtone to a song that explained how y he was. Taemin didn't have a choice but to change it in order to stop Kai from being annoying. After being awake for an hour and a half, his headache subsided. He walked out his room and made his way towards the living room.

 

"Yeboseyo?" He couldn't figure out why his voice didn't sound like his, but really it was due to his crying from last night. “Taemin-ah! Are you feeling well now?” Taemin chuckled knowing that Jongin would always worry about him even if he was older.

 

I swear if he keeps this up, Kyungsoo would get jealous.

 

"Nehh..." He dragged out, sitting lazily on the sofa with his feet in the air. "That's great! Anyway... are you going to stay there for the whole day?" Jongin always tried his best to give his friend the best day whenever Taemin was feeling down.

 

He was also the very first one to know that Taemin fell for the leader. Not Jonghyun, many people would think it was Jonghyun, but it was Jongin. However, I guess Jonghyun would count too because he noticed after two days Jongin found out. Jongin and Taemin was always secretive about things relating to love. So Jonghyun was an exception just for being very observant.

 

"Nahh. I'll go with you guys. I don't want to stay here being all bored and stuff." Taemin replied. "Keure, but I'm not sure if your members will let you out after last night."

 

"Last night? What happened?" Taemin sat up and wondered what else could've happened other than him coming home late, and plus he only knew he drank a lot, but what he didn't know was that he got drunk.

 

"You... came home... drunk... last night..." Jongin said the word drunk almost as if he was whispering. "Aish... what time is it?" He grabbed onto his hair as well as hitting it. To think he forgot about that, made him feel much worse than he did a few minutes ago. He panicked, what can he possibly say to the leader now? He now knows that he came home drunk so what lie can he use?

 

"It's nearing 11:30, wae?"

 

Huh? Why isn't Key-hyung and the others not awake yet? .Lee Taemin when are you not going to be bothersome? They probably stayed up taking care of me.

 

"Fine. I'll go get ready.." He said walking towards the bathroom. "But.. The others...I'm sure they won't let you to go out just yet." Jongin worriedly added. "No. They'll understand, well... except the rooftop" He chuckled.

 

"Hyung, really... did you really have to use that as a code name?" Jongin chuckled. "Oh come on, give me a break. Plus, he's oblivious, he won't know." Taemin was actually thankful that Jinki was oblivious because he can choose any code name without having the said person knowing anything.

 

There was a little more talking until Taemin hung up to get dressed quietly. When Taemin was done he went into the kitchen to write down a note saying where he was.

 

Key on the other hand had woken up, got ready quietly not wanting to have the others wake up just yet. He still doesn't know Taemin had woken up earlier than him until he heard something fall on the floor.

 

Well, there goes all my effort for not being loud.

 

Key's usually quiet when it comes to getting ready, he really just can't be loud when s are asleep but when everyone is awake you can't even get him to shut up for most of the time. He entered the kitchen only to see Taemin sitting down on the table with a piece of paper and pen in his hand.

 

"Tae?" Kibum still sounded groggy since he hadn't said anything since he woke up. The maknae lifted his head and responded with lifting his eyebrows as if saying "neh?"

 

Key took a look at what Taemin was wearing. The dancer had a black HOME BOY sweater, a pair of black jeans, and a beanie. Looking at Taemin seemed like he wasn't the person who came home drunk. Instead, he was like the Taemin who wouldn't come home late and drink without s. Even if he was wearing something that looked y, his face expressions were still the same from when they first debuted. Kibum smiled in his thoughts when he thought of that.

 

"Are you planning on going out?"

 

"Neh, I was just writing a note saying that I'd be out and would be coming home early this time." Taemin responded as he crumpled the note in his hand. "But since you're already awake I guess I won't be needing this anymore," He then turned around to look at his hyung "but if it's not okay, then I'll stay. Also... I'm sorry for last night. I didn't mean to worry all of you..." He said apologetically.

 

"It's okay... apology accepted! Just... don't do it again okay?" The elder said while patting the other's shoulders which had the other agree. "Anyways... who are you planning to go out with?" He already knew that the younger would be going out with Kai but he still needed to ask to sound more parent-like.

 

"I'm going with Jongin, he promised me that he would take me out more frequently to get my mind off things."

 

"Then it's fine with me, just make sure you do come home early okay?" He reminded, once again patting the younger's shoulders as he passed him to get a mug. Taemin walked to the door and wore shoes that he was sure would compliment his whole outfit, he then bid goodbye as well as reminding the other that he'll be home early. When he came out the building he rushed to the cafe where he had bumped into the leader before.

 

***

 

Meanwhile, Kibum finished making coffee for Jonghyun. He loved it when he would be the one to wake the elder up though it always took a while. Plus it was really their only time to actually be all lovey dovey to one another knowing that their members felt uncomfortable because sometimes they can get out of hand.

/

He pulled the curtains of the window to let in the natural light before sitting down on the edge of Jonghyun's bed to caress his cheeks. He always loved doing that, because every time he did it, the other would immediately have a smile on his face.

 

One time Minho and Key made a bet to see if Jonghyun would only react to his touches. Kibum was the first to caress the dino's cheeks, a smile immediately formed on the short man and tried to lean into the hand. Key then removed his hand to have Minho place his on the cheek. They both quietly laughed seeing Jonghyun's face try to push the hand away right when Minho placed it on his cheek.

 

Minho had argued with Kibum that Jonghyun still reacted to his touch, only in a different way. The rapper didn't want to lose to a stupid bet, but Minho had to accept that he lost. He bought Key the most expensive thing the other could think of, usually a bag. And to this day, Jonghyun still doesn't know about the bet but Key was thankful that his boyfriend only reacted to his touches.

 

Kibum began caressing the singers neck leaving kisses all over his lover's face. Usually Jonghyun would be awake when Key started to kiss his jaw. So it was pretty obvious that the other was fake sleeping. The diva just played along since he didn't want to stop either. He yelped as he was now on top of the singer because even if he knew that the elder was awake, he didn't expect to be pulled over.

 

Jonghyun opened both his eyes slowly, looking up to the most beautiful person in his life. They both immediately had a smile on their face as soon as they saw each other. "Nggh... you're too beautiful for me to look at this early..." The elder joked. Kibum playfully hit his chest. "How can you be so cheesy after being just woken up?"

 

"You're used to it, so it's okay." The elder replied with the biggest smile he had. "Babo..."

 

"But you love this babo" Jonghyun said as he began to kiss Key on the lips. The kiss was nice and innocent however, it grew into something more.

 

Both were losing their breath and had to take a break. As Kibum was trying to even out his breathing Jonghyun went straight onto his jaw and neck. After a couple of seconds both were panting, quietly, and grinding against one another. Jonghyun flipped them around so that he was now on top. He looked at the beauty that was in front of him.

 

Wow... I don't know what I did in my past life to have you here with me, but I would gladly do it again to have you in my next lives.

 

Jonghyun leaned down and continued to kiss Key. The younger unconsciously opened his legs letting Jonghyun comfortably lay on top of him. The singer's hands slowly went under the younger's shirt, burning the skin wherever he touched.

 

Kibum was now digging his head into the pillows. He hasn't been pleasured in quite a long time due to schedules and personal situations so it was acceptable for him to be extra responsive than usual.

 

By this time no words were said and quiet moans from Kibum was heard until Jonghyun stopped kissing his neck and went to the spot where he knows Kibum would be screaming.

 

With that Kibum moaned out loud. Both were aroused, Jonghyun by Key's moans, and Key by Jonghyun's actions and movements. Both were oh so ready to take their clothes off. Key didn't care if he took his time this morning to get ready, he just wanted his shirt off right at this very moment.

 

Until...

 

"YAH! I JUST WOKE UP, I DON'T WANT TO HEAR RIGHT NOW!" Minho yelled from the kitchen.

 

With that, they both stopped, with their eyes opened wide. They didn't realized that they were too into each other to even notice they were bothering others in the dorm. With one last kiss they both got up, and made themselves look presentable with a few kisses here and there. They knew they had to keep it to a minimum, because if they didn't, things would end up the way it did a few minutes ago.

 

They both entered the kitchen, walking ever so slowly knowing that the rapper might be in a bad mood. Jonghyun was first to notice that the youngest wasn't in the kitchen. While he was in the bedroom he thought that Taemin would've probably be awake and was in the kitchen. Which was pretty dumb, because by now he should know that the younger would still be in the room if he was woken up by Key.

 

"Where's Taemin-ah?"

 

"He went out with Jongin, and I think he went out with the other EXO members as well." Key answered. Hearing this, Jinki looked up.

 

He left again?

 

"But don't worry hyung you'll get to talk to him." Key said patting Jinki's shoulder. "Why? It's not like he'll come home early..." Jinki said as if he was complaining. "Nuh-uh-uh" Kibum said while wiggling his finger. "He told me himself that he'll be coming home early this time." Jinki nodded looking down at the breakfast he made since Key didn't make anything except coffee for Jonghyun.

 

While Key and Jinki were talking Jonghyun kept absorbing the way the elder reacted to the words that Key said. You want to know why?

 

He was awake when Jinki kissed Taemin on the lips. Instead of telling this to Key or Minho he kept it to himself because not only Key knew about the elder's feelings but Jonghyun knew too. It was just that Jinki was just that oblivious.

 

Last night, he saw the way the leader caressed the younger's cheeks. He saw the way the elder leaned in towards the younger's face. He saw how their lips touched, he also saw the elder's reaction. He saw the whole thing from the door being opened to the door closing fast.

 

Jonghyun woke up a few minutes before the leader came into the room. He's a really light sleeper. He saw everything. He would say he was happy that the elder was slowly getting to know his own feelings, but he can say he was also upset, since Jinki had a girlfriend of his own. Plus, it was disrespectful to both parties.

 

After the leader left, Jonghyun stood up from his bed and walked to the sleeping figure. He was happy to see that the maknae was okay and smiling, but he still knew that the boy in front of him was hurting.

 

He's probably dreaming about hyung again. He smiled, after seeing his dongsaeng smile. With this, he was able to sleep again.

 

Now back to the present. Jonghyun noticed that the elder was not in his rightful mind and he wondered why.

 

Did he regret kissing Taemin-ah already?

 

As Jonghyun was about to ask Jinki if he was alright, Jinki's phone rang making everyone look at him. He apologized and stood up to answer his phone. He didn't need to know who it was because he knew it would be his girlfriend. She called and texted a few minutes ago, making him feel irritated so he answered it right away to get it over with.

 

30 Minutes ago -

Jinki woke up with a smile on his face. He remembered what he did last night and he didn't regret it one single bit. He actually... loved it. He knows he shouldn't be feeling this way about his dongsaeng—his best friend, but whatever. He loved it. He was happy until his phone kept ringing to tell him he received a new text message.

 

He happened to read one text message and it was from his girlfriend.


 

To: Jinki Babe~ ♥

From: Jungah

Jagiya, Morning! I want to visit your dorm... is that alright?

Love and miss you!♥

 

To: Jungah♥

​From: Jinki

​Morning. Yeah you can visit, it's fine with me...

 

Jinki didn't really pay much attention to the text messages he received from his girlfriend. His attention was more focused on a boy named Lee Taemin. When he remembered what he did last night, there would be an instant blush on his face.

 

He later heard moans from his two other members which brought him back to reality, only to make himself blush when he imagined what Taemin would sound like when being pleasured. He soon realized that he was thinking about Taemin in a way he shouldn't and stopped immediately. He slapped his face telling himself that this was all wrong.

 

Come on Jinki, don't... , you even have a girlfriend! Think about her instead!

 

He mentally scolded himself as he walked out his room hearing Minho yell at the two who were in Jonghyun's room doing whatever they were doing. Jinki walked into the kitchen with his head down, feeling like he was just some stranger to even if he wasn't. He noticed that breakfast— rather lunch wasn't made.

 

Why isn't there any food out? He wondered for awhile, instead he went to the refrigerator to make something for all s. He wasn't as skilled as Key since the other would force him out thinking the elder would destroy something in the room. So he went with salad and toast. He took out five plates filling them all with food. He arranged the table and called out for Minho to eat. By this time the couple came in looking shy, knowing Minho was not in the mood for anything other than the food on the table.

 

"Where's Taemin-ah?" Jonghyun asked. This had him look up. He thought that the younger would probably be in his room, but then again he remembered the moans from earlier.

 

He left again?

 

And that brings us to now. Jinki answered his phone.

 

"Yeboseyo?" He answered. "Jagiya~ I'm here, will you open the door?"

 

"I'll be right there." Even if Jinki was irritated he still loved the girl. He walked to the door and opened it to a very happy girlfriend. "Jinki! I missed you!" She said with her arms around his neck. "We saw each other yesterday..." He said with a smile while hugging her back. "I know... but you left early... wae? I can't miss my boyfriend now?"

 

"Of course you can." He chuckled while he led her to the couch.

 

Jungah was being all touchy today, but he let it be, knowing that the woman in front of him was his girlfriend. She was also being all giggly even if he didn't say anything funny at all. She was now sitting on his lap with her arms around his neck.

 

While Jinki and his girlfriend were in the living room, the others were quietly watching over them. They got bored seeing that all that was happening was Jungah giggling at what everything Jinki said. "Should we interrupt them?" Minho suggested. "I'm not sure, it seems like hyung likes it..." Jonghyun replied. "Are you serious?! He's just sitting there looking at her weirdly. How can you think he likes it?" Kibum quietly burst with his hands in the air.

 

"Well... He does like everything..."

 

"Yeah.. I'm with dino hyung on that one." Minho agreed with the biggest smile. "Yah! You better watch it alien." Minho raised both his hands in front of him saying he was somehow sorry. Kibum ignored the two as he fast walked into the living room. “Hyung, you didn’t tell us you were having a visitor..."

 

"Oh yeah... Jungah's here..." Jinki said as he was trying to get her off his lap but he got tired and let her stay. Jonghyun soon came in thinking Kibum might do something. He went in front of his lover as soon as he saw Key step a little closer to the couple. "Noona, did you eat? If you haven't you can eat right now." Jonghyun asked.

 

"I ate thank you! And if I do get hungry I can always just eat your hyung!" She tried to play innocent which was weird overall, it annoyed Key considering she was older than all of them. Jinki looked at her not believing she just said that. Minho heard what the woman said, so he came in trying to save whatever needed to be saved.

 

"Haha noona you're very funny" Minho said awkwardly which expressed how shocked he was. "Well, I have to, being with Jinki, I noticed that I have to be funny too." She said with the biggest eye smile. Minho faced the other two "Well... guys we should leave them, to have their... uhh... moments." He said as he pushed them out of the room.

 

The trio left, and with that, Jungah was touching Jinki more. She leaned down to kiss Jinki on the lips. Jinki thought that the kiss would be innocent like usual but this one seemed... wilder.

 

This doesn't feel right...

 

Jinki compared this kiss with the one he gave Taemin secretly. Yeah, the kiss with Taemin was just a short chaste kiss but for some reason there was a spark in it that he never felt with Jungah. However, instead of ending it, he responded, thinking it was the right thing to do. He let her tangle her fingers into his hair making it look ier.

 

Kibum calmed down. He didn't like how Jungah was here, he didn't like how Taemin was hurting because her. He didn't like it one bit. He stood from his chair, giving the other two a look as if telling them to shut up and let him do some peeking. As soon as he peeked his hand covered his mouth. He turned around with his eyes so wide that the other two got up as well just to see what he saw.

 

By now Jungah's legs were on either side of Jinki while sitting on his lap. Jinki's hands were freely feeling her back. Which again, felt weird to him. Yeah they had times like these before but he just couldn't get the feel of the maknae's lips off his mind. The other three were trying to contact Kai to tell him to keep Taemin with him a little longer, so that they could spare the maknae's heart. They waited for a few minutes until the younger finally picked up.

 

"Kai!" The three quietly shouted. "Yes?"

 

"Keep Taemin with you a bit longer!" Key said as fast as he can. "No can do..."

 

"What why!?" Kibum tried his best not to scream into the phone. "Tae is already in the building and he's probably on your floor by no-" As soon as Jonghyun heard what the younger was saying he went out the door and spotted Taemin walking happily at the other end of the hallway.

 

***

 

Taemin could feel someone was watching him, he looked around and saw Jonghyun panting and fast walking towards him as if it were normal. He waved and walked faster. Jonghyun then ran towards the younger when he saw the younger walk faster. He tried his very best to stall the younger, telling him that they should hang out or something.

 

"No thanks hyung. I'm actually pretty tired and I had a huge headache this morning." Taemin told him. "No duh... You came home drunk last night." Jonghyun reminded as if trying to make it into a joke. "Yeah... I'm sorry about that... It won't happen again." The younger replied with an apologetic smile.

 

By now the other two in the kitchen came out and rushed towards the building's hallway. They both spotted Taemin with Jonghyun. They started asking him if he wanted to go out today. Taemin only answered the same answer he gave Jonghyun.

 

"Hyungs, I'm tired and I had a huge headache this morning. As much as I want to go out I want to take a rest. Jebal."

 

"NO!" Kibum suddenly shouted. "Huh? Oh... I get it. You guys think that I'm not ready to see hyung. Is that it?" The three nodded frantically​. "I'm ready, might as well get this over with, right?" The three struggled to block the younger's way, he was actually very strong despite how skinny he was. Once Taemin was at the door, the trio blocked his way again.

 

"Come on. Let me in, I'm tired and I want to sleep."

 

Getting frustrated he pushed the three aside. He open the door and walked into the living room only to be welcomed with Jinki touching Jungah under her shirt and making out with her. He stopped in his tracks, not knowing where to go.

 

***

 

Jinki could feel someone was watching them. He looked up to see Taemin watching him and Jungah with shiny eyes. He immediately stood up having Jungah almost fall to the floor.

 

"Taemin!" He yelled out.

 

Taemin walked out the room, giving Jonghyun, Key, and Minho an apologetic look for pushing them aside. He thought of how to thank the three for doing their best to keep him from the dorm.

 

"Minnie! Wait! It's not what it looks like!" Jinki shouted as the three gaped at him.

 

Why would he say that? Did he already figure out his feelings? Key thought.

 

Hyung you messed up big time. Good thing Taemin doesn't know that you kissed him last night, or else he would hate you right now. Jonghyun thought.

 

No matter how much Jonghyun wanted to get angry at Jinki he just couldn't, knowing that Jinki's heart— no mind was messed up. The other three members and Jungah looked at Jinki chasing Taemin as if he did something he wasn't supposed to do.

 

"Minnie wait!" Jinki caught up and grabbed the maknae's wrist. He turned him around to look at Taemin in the eyes. "Minnie..." The leader repeated in a much more quieter tone.

 

"Neh?"

 

Taemin... well Taemin wasn't crying or tearing up. He didn't show he was hurt.

 

He refused to.

 

He knew he needed to get used to Jinki having someone special in his heart. He wanted to give up. He wanted his feelings for the elder to end so badly.

 

"Neh?" Taemin repeated with a hint of attitude. "I... uhh I'm..." Jinki didn't know what to say, he doesn't know why he ran after the younger. "Well... can I go? I have somewhere to go which is very important." Taemin cut him off. All Jinki can do now was nod. He didn't have any words to say. What could he say?

 

Jinki loosen his grip on Taemin's wrist as the younger nodded. As he walked away, he stopped and without a glance back.

 

"Annyeong."

 

The leader didn't know what to think. That 'goodbye' didn't seem like what the younger wanted it to mean to him. It seemed like it held something more.

 

When Taemin was far enough, Jinki felt like something was wrong with the whole situation. It felt like he should've gone after Taemin and hug him from the back and ask him to stay.

 

But he couldn't do that. He couldn't because he had a girlfriend. He couldn't because Taemin wasn't his in the first place. He couldn't because simply he thought it was wrong to fall for your best friend. Instead, Jinki turned back to Jungah as if nothing happened. The couple went into his room where Jungah kissed every part of skin that was visible.

 

Jungah felt it. She knew Jinki was confused but she wanted him to know that she loves him, so that he can maybe love her again. She tried her best, but she knew she lost him already. Seeing what happened just awhile ago, she knew that her soon to be ex-boyfriend grew to have feelings for his dongsaeng.

 

He was distant with her. She felt how Jinki was uncomfortable with kissing and feeling her. She stopped at what she was doing, she tried to remain calm and tried her best not to let her tears fall.

 

Jinki sensed something was wrong and looked up to her, seeing a troubled face. He tried to put his hands on her cheeks, but she backed away, which made Jinki raised a brow at her.

 

"Is everything alright?" He asked. "Yeah... I just remembered I had to go somewhere with my manager." She whispered, she then stood up with her back facing him. Jungah didn't want to end whatever they had just yet. She walked towards the door, but was stopped by the younger. "Do you want me to walk you outside the building?"

 

"Ani... I'm good. You can stay here." She opened the door and closed it quietly.

 

She walked passed the kitchen bidding goodbye, making sure her eyes weren't visible. However, Kibum saw her face and nudged his boyfriend. "What do you think happened? Why does it looks like she was about to cry?" Jonghyun shrugged.

 

"Do you think they broke up?" Kibum asked. "I'm not sure but let's not make any conclusions or assumptions just yet."

 

Jinki entered the kitchen as if nothing was wrong, the couple was surprised that Jinki looked okay. They thought it would be best not tell Jinki what they just witnessed. "Hyung... is everything alright? Because noona left earlier than we thought she would."

 

"Yeah... She just remembered she had to do something important with her manager. I'm going out to buy some chicken." While that was happening in the dorm. Jungah was crying her heart out in the car. And Taemin... well, Taemin went out to have some fun to forget everything for awhile.

 

***

 

The maknae entered a bar where he knew idols weren't the stars, the stars being the street dancers and singers who just wanted to sing. As he was minding his own business, a woman around his age came up to him.

 

"Annyeong~" She said in a sultry voice. "Do you want to get a room or something?" She said while feeling his arm.

 

Taemin checked her out and nodded. He knew agreeing to this was going pass what he said before but he just wanted to do anything that can maybe make him forget. They both came out the building walking towards a cheap hotel nearby. The woman was already discreetly touching him and right now he didn't care.

 

Turns out the hotel Taemin was approaching was near the chicken restaurant that Jinki went to buy his chicken. The leader thought he saw someone that looked like Taemin, so he walked from the chicken restaurant towards where he saw the maknae enter. He stopped just in front of the building, allowing him see what was happening inside due to the glass windows. He was surprised to see that Taemin was making out with a person he didn't know and that they were walking towards the hallways.

 

Wa-was that his girlfriend? No... can't be... Taemin knows how to pick girls... He prefers ones where they don't show too much skin. Right? Then who was that?

 

That's where Jinki got upset and fast walked back to his dorm. He put the chicken on the kitchen counter and went straight for his room without saying a single word to any of s who were surprised to see the way their leader acted.

 

The trio in the living were arguing about who will go and remind Jinki about a schedule the three of them had. In the end, Key just got up thinking they might be late and walked towards the leader's room knocking quietly. "Hyung, the three of us will have to go to a schedule quite far from here. We won't be back until tomorrow night."

 

He didn't hear any response making him wonder what happened. He walked back to the living room signaling the other two to get ready. As they were about to leave, they left a note for the maknae.

 

***

 

What's happening? I'm probably tired. I shouldn't feel like this. But what's happening to my Minnie?

 

Jinki's mind was full of scenarios of what might be happening at the very moment. He still couldn't believe that Taemin would have , and with someone he didn't know…


 

 


This is the worst chapter ever but I hope you enjoyed!