Chapter 14

Will You Realize..?

Don't know if the title matches the chapter, but oh well.

Enjoy!


 

 

The Best Proof of Love is Trust

 

Taemin was thankful that Jinki had cut him off. He was old enough to see and know what those intimate marks on a body meant, but he still wasn't used to it.

 

His hyungs from a very young age has always tried to keep him away from seeing these materials which weren't suitable to young ages but ever since the maknae has came to the age where ual matters shouldn't be a problem, they couldn't care less if their maknae saw these. Well except for Jinki, since he still saw Taemin as a child.

 

But of course, every once in awhile the other three would protect him from seeing anything ual, not liking that their maknae was growing up too fast. They would miss it so much if the maknae stopped being the person they all met when they first debuted. After the commotion from the love mark, Jinki gave Taemin a sincere smile in which the maknae didn't return back and instead continued eating avoiding Jinki's eyes.

 

Jinki could feel that Taemin was trying his best to ignore him, it was impossible not to notice. He wondered if this had to do with the fact that the younger had told him about being gay but Jinki only thought that the younger shouldn't feel ashamed, it's just him being his true self, so why was he avoiding the leader?

 

He thought of what he could say to the younger to convince him that he supported him. He always has, it's just that he didn't show it through times it needed to be shown. Once everyone was done with breakfast, everyone except for Taemin and Jongin went into the living room, relaxing together for a bit. The two friends entered the bedroom, fixing what needed to be fixed especially since Jongin messed up the bed from tossing in his sleep. Jongin took the bag he finally found and told the elder that he needed to go because Kyungsoo was asking for him.

 

The two dancers left the room and headed towards the main door as they kept talking. As they were heading to the door, Jongin stopped in the living room for a bit to say his goodbyes and thank you's to his sunbaes. Once the two were at the door they both bid goodbye but making sure to make up another date to meet up with each other. As the younger hugged his friend he told Taemin to stay strong and to not give up just yet because their plans were just beginning.

 

With that, Taemin punch his best friend at the rib, earning him a hurt laugh from the younger. When the younger finally left, Taemin headed back to his room planning to just stay in there for the whole day unless his manager needed to talk to him or someone asked him to meet up.

 

***

 

Jinki contemplated if he should ask Taemin if he was free right now, he guess the younger was because Jongin had already left and he heard that the two won't be meeting for awhile due to Jongin's schedules. He so badly wanted to hang out with Taemin even if it was just for a few minutes because at least he would finally get to catch up on the things the maknae has been keeping from him.

 

The leader got up from his spot and headed to the maknae's room without saying anything to the other three, only hoping that they wouldn’t follow. Luck was with him because the trio in the room didn't bother with it because they knew that Taemin will carry on with the plan.

 

Jinki walked towards the dancer's room and once he got there he knocked quietly. He knocked quite a few times but he didn't hear an answer from the other side of the door. Taemin on the other hand received a message from Jonghyun saying that it was Jinki at the door and was the one knocking. He already knew that it was the leader though because if it was any of the other members they would've probably came in already.

 

The dancer didn't answer but he knew even if he didn't answer Jinki will still welcome himself in thinking that the younger wasn't feeling well.

 

Taemin remained on his bed as he wandered through various sites where he knew SHINee had fans. The dancer put on his earphones making it look like he didn't hear anyone knocking, so that it didn't seem rude to the leader. He soon heard the door being opened but didn't look up and continued to look through the sites.

 

Jinki opened the door very slowly thinking that the younger might be sleeping or wasn't feeling well. Instead, he was welcomed to the sight of Taemin sitting crossed-legged on his nicely made bed with his laptop in front of him.

 

"Taeminnie?" Jinki called out.

 

Still, the younger ignored him. Jinki walked closer to the bed and called out for him again. He then thought that the younger might actually be ignoring him and he knew that he didn't want that to happen because it'll only make them drift farther apart.

 

Does he maybe think I'm here to scold him?

 

Jinki was just a few feet from the foot of the bed and once again he called out for the maknae, to assure him that he supported him 100%. "Minnie?" With this last call Taemin finally lifted his head up raising his brows, he then took out his earphones urging for the leader to say what he wanted to say with his eyebrows. When Jinki saw that the maknae had earphones all this time he let out a sigh of relief.

 

Great! so he's not ignoring me... see Jinki it was all in your head...

 

The leader scolded himself and took in a deep breath because he knew he needed it and as he did this he looked down but lifted his head to look over at his maknae.

 

"M-Minnie?" Taemin lifted his eyebrows once again and caught that the elder stuttered. He wondered why though, Jinki never really stuttered when he was with him, well now it's been happening for the past few days but those were backed up with the shock he gave the other. Jinki continued, but he couldn't say them properly without pausing once in awhile.

 

"M-Minnie, would you like to spend the whole day with me? I mean if you have plans already then it's fine. It's just that we don't get to hang out anymore and I miss it." The leader finished with a smile and was quite proud of himself that he let that all out. He waited for an answer, which took about a minute. It was pretty much getting awkward for every passing second but he needed to hear the maknae’s reply.

 

Taemin would lie if he said he wasn't touched with what the elder said. He couldn't, it really made him feel special in the elder's eyes and he liked it to be that way in the future too but just when Taemin opened his mouth to answer, a loud ringing was heard from the elder's pockets. Taemin closed his mouth immediately and looked at the elder, giving the elder a look as if he gave him permission to answer the call.

 

Jinki right away gave another apologetic smile towards the maknae, answering his phone unwillingly again. He cursed whoever was calling him right now because right now the only thing he really wanted to hear was Taemin's answer to his question. Jinki stayed in the room, expecting that the call would last for just a few minutes. He walked away from where the younger was sitting, as he walked away he made sure to take in the very few details in the room, though he doesn't know why he had to.

 

Taemin sat quietly on his bed looking at his leader, he already knew that the person calling Jinki was probably Jungah, from the tone that Jinki was using. He pretty much has gotten used to the fact that Jinki would forget that he was using different tones whenever talking to anyone in particular.

 

As Taemin was quietly sitting on his bed he looked through the site he was looking at earlier just in case the leader turned around causing to be caught that he was staring. He heard everything that the elder said, something about going on a date or meeting up. He straightaway wished that the leader took the phone call outside the room because right now all he wanted to do is yank the phone from the leader's ear and throw it far, far away.

 

The phone call ended quite shortly and Jinki then turned around to look at Taemin. He stood standing at his spot not knowing what else to say, because really he only wanted Taemin's response.

 

Right then Taemin spoke. "You have to leave or something?" But making sure he didn't say it as if he wanted the leader to leave. "A-ani, I... I'm wanting for your answer..." Jinki replied as he he walked closer to the maknae, situating himself on the edge of the bed. "I'm sure your girlfriend would want to spend her free time with you and after all wouldn't you want that too?" The younger replied and right after he lifted his head up looking at his leader.

 

"L-like I said, I miss our days when we were always together... we would spend every minute together before but... but now we don't. We don't even get to talk like this everyday." As the leader replied he was trying to send the maknae that he honestly did miss moments like this. He now wondered why everything changed drastically between them but his question was so easy to answer, wasn't it? It somehow made Taemin think why Jinki was the leader of SHINee because Jinki would always miss many obvious things within SHINee.

 

Taemin then closed his laptop and straightened his back, looking at Jinki urging him to continue. "Okay... well we're talking right now... what do you want to talk about?" The younger made sure to smile at the end to convince the leader that he also wanted to have a conversation with him. Taemin put everything aside for now and acted as if Jinki wasn't dating anyone, as if everything was like what they were before. He knew Jinki was waiting to just ask him a bunch of questions and to get over it, he'll let the elder ask anything and he'll answer in any way he can.

 

Jinki immediately felt the weight lift from his shoulders he didn't know he had, he truly did miss this and he wouldn't waste a single second not talking to Taemin because somehow he felt that after this talk he wouldn't be able to talk to Taemin like this ever again.

 

"Okay... well, I want to know why you were under Jongin..." As the elder said this his ears were gaining a red tint to it. Jinki knew the answer but he wanted to hear it coming from Taemin

 

"Huh? Oh… Ohhh... uhm... waeyo?" Taemin replied as he hid his smirk by pretending to get something from under the bed. "Well, because he already has a boyfriend and I wouldn't want you and Kyungsoo to fight..." Taemin acted surprise as if he didn't know what the elder was thinking. He gave the elder a look, he had never really given him before, which had the leader’s face and ears turn fully red.

 

"Wait. Hyung, did you think we did something that friends wouldn't normally do?" He now gave Jinki the most accusing face. He liked the way Jinki looked right now, it only made him want to tease the elder more for every passing second. "I... uh, that's why I'm asking why you were under him. I want to make sure that it didn't really happen." He replied so fast that the dancer wouldn't understand it but he did. Taemin playfully slapped the elder on the arm, as he couldn't keep his laugh in anymore. This had Jinki confused and look at the laughing maknae in front of him. "Why? Did… Kyungsoo and Jongin break up?” With Jinki’s question it only made Taemin laugh more, he seriously couldn't contain the laughter.

 

Once Taemin finally calmed down a bit and could finally speak properly he looked at the elder.

 

"Hyung, they didn't break up, I would yell at Jongin and Kyungsoo to get back together if they ever did and Jongin was only massaging me. Can't believe you actually thought of something different. You're funny hyung, very funny." Taemin replied with a smile as he chuckled in between his words, he wasn't lying at all with what he told the leader, Jongin was just really massaging him in a way that would make people misunderstand it for something else...

 

Jinki on the other hand wasn't fully believing Taemin was saying the truth, after all, he also heard Jongin say some things.

 

The two band mates were now talking casually as if they didn't miss a single day without talking. They were too deep in their conversations ready to talk about anything else until another incoming call was heard from Jinki's pockets.

 

This time Jinki openly groaned in front of Taemin, making Taemin giggle at the silliness of his leader. His giggle faded out as he heard Jinki reply to Jungah. "Neh... I'll be there in 20 minutes..." with that the call ended. "Sorry Minnie, I have to get ready... see you in a couple hours?"

 

"Neh, Of course." Taemin replied with a smile.

 

***

 

As Jinki was getting ready for his meet up with Jungah he made a call to someone. He still wasn't fully convinced with what Taemin had told him about the whole massage thing, so he called Kyungsoo since he thought that if he called Jongin, the younger will also lie.

 

What got to him was that, maybe Taemin and him were probably drifting apart because he didn't show that he trusted the younger. When he truly did. Kyungsoo finally answered. He guessed right now, he would be able to understand Taemin even if they just had the long talk they both needed. He just needed to make sure, that's all... right?

 

Because... he wasn't at all...



 

Jealous.


 

 


Finally done with this chapter.
Hoped you enjoyed! First time updating after a day of updating. what?
AND OMG JONGHYUN'S TEASER PICS AND OMG TEASER

ANYWAYS HOT