Chapter 15

Will You Realize..?

I'm updating not on a Friday, but I had to because Chloe_kay made my night! She's just the sweetest person ever. I swear.

Enjoy!


 

 

Phone Calls

 

Jinki took awhile before he answered Kyungsoo's question asking why he called. He contemplated whether he should just ask what he wanted to ask, or talk to the singer for a bit and work his way to the topic. He chose the first option, knowing that he couldn't talk to the singer for too long since he had to meet up with Jungah pretty soon.

 

"Hyung, why did you call? Do you need anything?" Kyungsoo asked again, he didn't have any clue why the leader of SHINee would be calling him. After all Jinki calling Kyungsoo rarely happened. "A-ani, I just want to know if Jongin massages you?" The leader wasn't sure if his question was awkward to start the conversation but he was beyond curious.

 

"Waeyo?" Replied the other.

 

Now, Jinki was sure it was awkward to start the conversation like that, it was obvious in Kyungsoo's voice that he now found the elder weird. Kyungsoo never would've thought that Jinki would be calling because of that, he thought that the elder called because he needed a favor or something. "Does he?" Jinki urged his question, right now he didn't care if he sounded unusual, he just needed his question answered so that he can believe that his maknae was telling the truth.

 

By this time, Kyungsoo finally caught on with what the elder was asking, he knew Jinki had to be asking because of what the dancers did. He knew just how to use this to help his friend, so he planned something in his head as he was replying to what the elder asked.

 

"Neh... He's also great at it."

 

Kyungsoo, would of course compliment his boyfriend as he told the truth. He waited for one more reply from the elder but what he heard from the leader wasn't directly suppose to be heard.

 

So he was telling the truth...

 

"Who was telling the truth, hyung?" Kyungsoo knew it was Taemin but he wanted to start playing with the elder. "N-no one..."

 

"Hyung, Jongin is really talented with his hands when it comes to massaging. I also heard that Taemin-ah likes— no loves massages." Kyungsoo was now snickering and he knew that his boyfriend was now listening to his conversation. He continued though because he knew that he would be helping Taemin.

 

"H-he does?"

 

"Neh, hyung I'm quite surprised you don't know that about your maknae..." Kyungsoo added as if he was accusing the elder of taking one of his precious things.

 

"Y-yeah, he hasn't told me about that..." Jinki replied quietly this time. By this time he stopped getting ready only looking at the wall which was a few feet away from him. All he could think of right now is why he didn't know that fact about Taemin. It made him think that anything he knew about his maknae every one else knew. So was he really special to the younger?

 

"Whaaat? Are you sure because I heard Jongin has been massaging Taemin-ah for as long as they met..." Kyungsoo wasn't lying at all, he honestly did know that Taemin loved massages. Finally Jinki had the strength to utter a "r-really?"

 

But didn't they meet in trainee days? So he knew Jongin the longest?

 

Jinki has always thought that he met Taemin longer than Jongin and that gave him the pride of being Taemin's best friend. He always liked that fact that Taemin known him the longest, because whenever Jongin came for a visit, Taemin wouldn't really pay attention to the younger. But now that he was thinking about it, Taemin gave them equal attention.

 

"Neh... hyung, I have to go, I have a schedule to go to... It was fun talking to you!  Annyeong!" Kyungsoo hung up leaving Jinki to think about other things he must've not noticed in the past.

 

After Kyungsoo turned off his phone, he immediately went to his boyfriend explaining what just happened. Jinki on the other had looked at nowhere in particular and after a couple minutes of thinking about the past he thought about what Kyungsoo had told him.

 

I... I didn't know he loved massages… I mean like, yeah, but love? No...

 

He pouted at the thought that he didn't even know this fact about Taemin and he knew the younger since Taemin was in 6th grade but guessed that didn't matter anymore because Jongin knew Taemin the longest.

 

***

 

As the time was close for him to leave, Jinki walked to the living room telling the other three that he had to go meet up with Jungah. Key eyed the leader confusingly because wasn't he just talking to their maknae? Why was he leaving now that him and the maknae talked? Did the talk end well? Did something bad happened? All these questions popped into his head and he would have them answered as soon as Jinki left.

 

Once they heard the door close Key waited for a few seconds before standing up just incase Jinki forgot something along the way. When he thought it was okay to go to the maknae's room he stood up, finding the other two standing up as well.

 

"Where are you guys going?" He asked but he knew the other two wanted to talk to Taemin as well.

 

"Taemin-ah" "Tae" The two answered at the same time. Key knew that the other two would be curious as well, so he continued to walk towards the bedroom. Hoping that everything ended well.

 

"You guys were curious as well huh?" Key asked the two behind him before they were about to enter the room. "Well, yes. I didn't expect hyung to just leave after talking to Taemin-ah, I mean isn't that what he wanted all along?" Jonghyun replied. "I also didn't expect that, what if something bad happened, that's why he left?" Minho spoke back. Key thought about what the two said before reaching his hand for the door knob. Was the reason that Jinki left was because the conversation between the maknae and him didn't go well? Did they fought? Did Taemin finally confessed? Key had a bunch of questions filling his head but he knew that if he talked with Taemin every single of his worries about the younger would disappear.

 

"Let's not jump into conclusions, for now let's see what our maknae is doing." Key replied with a smile as he finally grabbed the doorknob. They all took in a deep breath, hoping that they don't find their maknae crying his eyes out again. Seeing Taemin get hurt, hurt them as well, they debuted from a young age and seeing the younger grow up to a fine man made them realize that they were portraying as the younger's parents. Whenever Taemin needed support through anything they were all there. Whenever Taemin needed help, they were all there. So it didn't matter to them if they were being so overly protective towards the younger, It didn't matter at all because they all taught him what was right and what was wrong and that gave them the right to be hurt, to be over-protective towards the younger.

 

What the three didn't expect the most was that Taemin was on his bed talking on the phone as he laughed. It seemed to them that the maknae hadn't realize that they entered the room.

 

"So it was okay..." Key whispered to the the other two behind him, which he got a nod as a reply. Taemin was happily talking to Kyungsoo and Jongin on his phone, he laughed at the fact that Jinki had to call Kyungsoo to make sure that he wasn't joking around when he told the leader what really happened but the fact that Jinki didn't really trust his words made him upset, but not to the point that he would cry.

 

After a couple of seconds of talking to the couple, Taemin felt another presence in the room, which made him look to the side to where the door was at. When he looked he saw three of his hyungs at the door standing closely together as if they weren't allowed in the room.

 

"Guys, I have to go... yeah, nice talking to you again Kyungsoo! Annyeong~" He hung up and and sat up once again asking if the three needed something. But he knew that the three were confused yet curious at the same time. He waited for a couple of minutes before he gestured the three to sit on the bed. Taemin waited for them to settle down to asking again if they needed something. He could feel that the three were cautious with what they were going to ask, so he urged the three to continue with what they were thinking.

 

Finally after a few seconds Jonghyun uttered "You're okay?" He didn't mean to make it sound as if Taemin should be hurting right now because he didn't, but Taemin knew what he meant. "Yeah, why wouldn't I be okay?" Taemin replied with a shrug. "Well, hyung talked to you and we just guessed that it might've went bad since he left right after you two had a conversation." This time it was Key who explained their worries to the younger. "We just talked about things we missed and joke around for a bit..."

 

"That's all?"

 

Taemin nodded. "He was curious why I was under Jongin the other day and I explained it to him, well not fully but I told him it was just a massage. Actually the reason why I was laughing earlier was because hyung actually called Kyungsoo if I was telling the truth."

 

"How did you speak to him? I mean I would've never thought that you would actually speak to him because of our plan." Jonghyun scooted closer to Taemin as he asked. "For that moment, just for that moment I told myself to imagine as if he wasn't dating anyone and that we were close like before." Taemin replied as he tone down his voice. "And who said anything about giving up the plan huh?" With that Taemin winked making the other three chuckle at his silliness.

 

Yes, Taemin was a little hurt because his leader didn't trust him but he knew that Jinki only called Kyungsoo because he was worried. He knew the leader had troubles with showing how much he cared for each of s but somehow he still showed it and that's what Taemin loved about the leader. Jinki could be a goofball, could be really serious, and could be really caring and loving during different times of the day but that's what made Taemin fall in love even more.

 

But really... the main reason that he really fell in love with his leader was because he was Jinki, Lee Jinki.


 

 


Done the chapter! YESSSSSS
​It's short but at least it was an update right?