Chapter 9

Will You Realize..?

Hope you guys are liking the story so far...

Enjoy!


 

 

Schemes

 

Taemin and Jongin has always had similar thoughts and some can get out of hand but at least they were having fun and weren’t hurting anyone around them. So when they knew the other had the same thoughts again, they knew they had to do it. So Taemin lied on his stomach and once he was comfortable, Jongin began to massage him, earning moans of pleasure from his friend. They giggled hoping that they'll get to see the faces of the others outside with a shocked expression once they were out the room.

 

"Oh ." Jongin cursed under his breath. "What? Don't say you're actually getting , because of my angel like voice." Taemin joked. "Yah, I gotta tell Kyungsoo about this… the others might ask him if we broke up..." the younger said as he took out his phone, dialing the number he knew by heart, he waited.

 

"Ah, keure... then call him." Taemin replied as if he wasn't stating the obvious.

 

"What do you think I'm doi— Oh babe annyeong~"

 

Taemin chuckled seeing his friend smile just by talking to his boyfriend, also because of how Jongin changed his tone from a whisper-shout to a lovey-dovey tone he hasn't heard his entire time of being friends with the other and let’s not forget Jongin's cute accent when he said 'babe'.

 

As Jongin kept talking to Kyungsoo, he continued to massage his hyung and while he was at it, Taemin took off his shirt completely, thinking this would help their prank. Taemin wanted to so badly moan from the pleasure he received on his back but he knew he couldn't until Jongin tells Kyungsoo about their—stupid— plan.

 

He waited for Jongin to tell Kyungsoo about the prank, after all, it was the reason why Jongin had to call Kyungsoo.

 

"JONGIN" Taemin kicked Jongin's back using his heel, making Jongin yelp from the hit. "Ohh... Ah.. jagiya you know how I'm helping Taemin hyung right? We're planning to make noises..." Jongin stopped for a few seconds listening to Kyungsoo repeating the word 'noises'.

 

"Yes those kind... but don't worry they're all fake okay? We both just want to fool the others outside in the living room… we'll even send you a video of what their faces will look afterwards! I promise!"

 

After exchanging a few more words Jongin hung up with an 'I love you'.

 

Taemin then turned his head around lifting his eyebrows asking if Kyungsoo agreed, and of course he did. Jongin pushed the brunette back into the bed and began massaging him once again.

 

Taemin made noises as if he wasn't just receiving a massage. He knew Jongin didn't have to massage him but he needed and liked it, so who was he to say that he didn't have to?

 

"Ahh! J-jongin there! R-right there!" Taemin faked moan making both of them snicker at what they were doing. This time Jongin joined in, making it sound much more realistic.

 

"Ngghh Hyung… you like that?" After a couple of faked moans here and there Taemin heard the door knob shaking as if someone from the other side wanted to come in.

 

Taemin cocked his head towards the door and Jongin caught what he was trying to say. The younger crawled away from Taemin letting the other walk towards the door. He waited for the door knob to stop shaking as Jongin kept jumping on the bed making the bed fake the creaking noises from the "activity". He then unlocked the door very quietly and rushed back to the bed just in case someone was at the door ready to open it.

 

Taemin lied on his stomach once again, having the other crawl back on top of him. Jongin began massaging him again, earning him moans from the elder. After a few seconds of massaging him he had the great idea to cover his lower body in a blanket, making it seem like they weren't wearing any pants.

 

"I-I can't believe we thought of- ahhh- t-this..." Taemin groaned.

 

***

 

The others in the living room didn't know what to do. All they knew was that they were witnessing their maknae and his best friend having the time of their lives.

 

Jinki on the other hand was trying to get into the room. He continuously asked Jonghyun if he had the spare key but unfortunately it was left in the room where his bag was. He didn't like how Taemin was making those noises because of someone else. Someone who knew the younger better than he did and he didn't know why to him, it felt like he should be the one to deserve those moans from the younger and not anyone else.

 

But why was he complaining? He had someone who could give him those too…

 

Who was he kidding? Taemin's "moans" and Jungah's moans were different. Taemin's weren't too squeaky and loud, while Jungah's was loud and forced. He hasn't had with Jungah but with just a little touch near the places where you're suppose to feel pleasure from was an instant moan and he didn't like that…

 

After a couple of tries of getting the door to open he sat back down in his seat. He gave Key a look saying that he couldn't open it. He knew that if the maknae was having in there right now, he shouldn't open it for his privacy but they all knew that Jongin had a boyfriend, so they knew that this whole thing was wrong.

 

Key being the umma of the group couldn't take it. All the moans were all very loud and clear, He gave the leader one final look, as if saying "if you don't stop this right now I swear... something will happen, not to him, but to you" and Jinki had no plans on wanting to know what that was going to be.

 

The leader walked towards the maknae's room again, hearing the younger much louder and clearer. He thought that the door would be locked just like a few minutes ago but this time he found it unlocked. He open the door very quietly and was welcomed to a sight where Taemin was under Jongin half-.

 

He looked at Jongin seeing the he still had his shirt on but his lower body was covered in the blanket and that right away made him think that Jongin was half as well. Jinki froze in his spot not believing that he just witnessed his maknae being pleasured. His mind wasn't working, his heart started to beat much faster, he had this feeling that something in him was boiling.

 

He... He felt jealous...

 

But of course he wouldn't admit that to anyone or to himself. Why would he anyway? The leader was suddenly brought out of his thoughts when he heard a very loud—

 

"Nggh... T-there! J-Jongin right there! Ngghh..." Taemin said as his back arched off the bed.


 

Moan...


 

Jinki wanted to so badly grab his maknae out of Jongin's reach but he knew he couldn't. As he was thinking about pulling his maknae away from the younger, he heard Jongin say— groan something.

 

"Nggh... hyung... you like that?" Jongin said knowing Jinki was just right at the door.

 

"Mmm.. yeah... m-more... p-please..." Taemin acted. They both knew that they had to act as if they were actually having but of course they also had to act to make it seem like it was a massage as well, so that when they explain it, it’d be easy.

 

Jinki reached for the door as fast as he can, closing it and not caring if the other two doing the "activity" heard. He just couldn't take what he was feeling inside. He knew this feeling but he knew nothing about why he was getting it.

 

As he entered the living room, he was met with faces full of shock. “H- hyung… what did you see?"

 

"H-how do you know... t-that I saw so-something?" Jinki stuttered knowing that he now had a problem to deal with but it wasn't all that serious, so covering it and letting it stay there wasn't a big deal.

 

"Well did you?"

 

"N-neh... I saw Taemin-ah under Kai. I-I think they were doing what we think they're doing..." Jinki replied as he looked nowhere in specific. With this, the others had their mouths hanging down as well as shaking their heads. Thinking about how Kyungsoo would feel about this.

 

***

 

Back at the room, Taemin slipped from underneath Jongin locking the door. They began laughing liking how Jinki looked. They both knew that they had to get out now if they both wanted to see the faces of Taemin's members, shocked.

 

"Wait hyung."

 

"hmm?"

 

"You have to dress in the most iest thing you own and I'll fix my hair as if you were pulling at it while ."

 

"Where do you get all your recent ideas from?" Taemin chuckled as well as agreeing to what the other said. He got into a muscle tee and a black pair of skin tight pants. Looking as if he didn't try to make himself look y. They both checked each other out, complimenting each other along the way. Just before Taemin opened the door, Jongin got his camera ready, hiding it as well.

 

They both walked ever so slowly towards the living room. They both knew that the others were trying to open the door right when they knew the door had been locked and they knew who they were sending each time. That same person who had caught them. Jinki.

 

Jinki heard the pair walk in the room and he knew the others looked up. He was glad that his problem had gone away, if it hadn't, he would be panicking right now. He looked at the members placed on the sofa before looking at the pair. The trio had their jaws reaching down to the floor and this made him look up as well. He saw his maknae wearing his shirt. His shirt that he wore recently.

 

"Minn-"

 

"Minho hyung what to go out?" Taemin surely cuts Jinki's words making the older frown a bit.

 

Before answering the maknae. The rapper glanced at the others, wondering if it was okay and kept asking through his eyes if it was really okay. Until Jongin couldn't hold in his laughter anymore. Laughing as if he hadn't in years, taking out the camera he was hiding. Taemin wanted to see Jinki's reaction though but it never actually happened. He wanted the same exact reaction he got from the others. He wanted to wait a little longer but the person beside him right now didn't catch on like he wanted to.

 

Everyone aside from Taemin and Jongin looked confused right now. They wanted to know why there was a camera in front of them filming every little second of the moment. Of course Kibum caught on knowing the mischievous grins of the dancers.

 

"You guys ARE SO DEAD!" Kibum yelled as he jumped towards the camera as fast as he can. "What? What's hap— oh… Oh! You piece of s!" Jonghyun yelled as he copied what Key did. Knowing now what the pair was doing.

 

After a couple of seconds later Minho caught on, running after the pair getting confused at who had the camera each time. While Jinki on the other hand watched from the side, still not knowing what the others were fussing about. He had a feeling it was about what he witnessed, but nothing clicked in his mind.

 

A few minutes later the dancers ran off to the bathroom locking it. They sent the video to Kyungsoo laughing as it was sent. Not long after Kyungsoo saw the video, he called saying how it was hilarious seeing the faces of his sunbaes and seeing that they were being chased as well.

 

The pounding on the bathroom door still hasn't stopped. On the other side the others were yelling wanting the dancers to delete the video knowing how their faces probably looked and knowing that they've been fooled by the most mischievous idols in their company.

 

"LEE ING TAEMIN. IF YOU DON'T COME OUT WE'LL TELL HIM!" Kibum knew that this was the only way to get their maknae to give in. With what Kibum said Taemin yelled back, "You. Wouldn't. Dare." emphasizing each word. The pounding stopped by now. Letting the two talk. "I so will~"

 

The maknae knew that the diva won't be able to do that but he played along wanting the diva to stop already.  "Fine I'll delete it..." He replied making it sound like he was actually defeated by the elder. "I want to see you delete it."

 

"Fine, just wait a bit Jongin needs to pee..." As Taemin was saying that he was saving the video on an app using a lock on it. Knowing that Kibum would probably check his phone later to see if he actually did and when Kibum does think he deleted it he'll save it on his laptop for the future.

 

Jongin actually peed, not able to hold it in from the good laugh he had a few minutes prior. As Jongin flushed the toilet, Taemin opened the door seeing his hyungs were right behind the rapper.

 

"Let's see..." Taemin deleted it in front of the three and seeing the smiling faces of his hyungs, he smirked. "Well... Now that, that's done and over with... Minho hyung want to go out with me?"

 

"Huh!?"

 

"Not that way..."

 

"Ohh... yeah... yeah of course..." Jinki lifted his head up. He wanted to ask Taemin if he wanted to go out with him but the younger made it clear that he wanted to go out with the rapper instead. He watched as the others sat back down sitting in their places as if what happened before didn't even happened.

 

Taemin and Minho left not actually going out but heading out to talk with their manager... Minho asked for more dramas... and Taemin... well Taemin asked for something else while the rapper was sitting outside filling out the papers.

 

***


 

"Kai?" Jinki called out. "Neh?" The younger relied. "I don't want to sound rude... but aren't you going to go home?" He turned, gripping his knees since he thought that he was making it seem like he was kicking the younger out.  "Nope... I'm staying..." The dancer replied as he was texting his boyfriend.

 

"Over night?"

 

"Neh... I'll be sleeping with Taemin hyung tonight..." Jongin replied as he observed the elder's face this time.

 

"Ah keure..." Jongin in fact did notice something… Jinki had a frown on his face hearing that the younger will be staying here and sleeping with the older dancer. He also noticed that the leader dragged out his words, sounding unsure as if letting him overnight was something that wasn't allowed.

 

"But don't you need clothes? And what about Kyungsoo?" Jinki added on. "I left some here the last time I stayed overnight,.. and Soo knows I'll be here.,."

 

"You've stayed here before? But you can always come back later tonight... I mean you can spend the rest of the night with him right now."

 

"You probably didn't notice I stayed here before because Taemin hyung and I were hugging one another while we slept and Soo has a full schedule all day today... so there isn't really a point to why I have to go home..."

 

Upon hearing the first sentence Jinki gripped his knees unconsciously. Not liking how Taemin slept hugging someone else besides him. Of course the others took note of this reaction. Jinki wondered if Taemin liked the younger's hugs more than his, he also wondered when Taemin and him stopped sleeping in one bed.

 

Once Jinki stopped asking questions, Key nudged Jongin asking for his attention. The younger knew what they were going to ask, so he winked, informing them that he'll explain later.

 

Jinki then got up from his seat shocking the others. He walked to his room not saying a word to them, closing the door lightly. He walked towards his bed not bothering to change his clothes since he was already wearing comfortable ones.

 

He really didn't like what today felt like. To him it almost felt like Taemin was ignoring everything that dealt with him. He noticed the Taemin would always cut him when he was about to say something. He noticed that the younger wasn't even giving his attention to him like he always did everyday. He knew something was off... and he knew he had to find out what it was faster, than what he truly planned.

 

Everything he had planned today for him and Taemin slipped away just like that but he oh so wishes that he'll be able to do them together with the younger, even if it was just for one day.

 

Having so much going on in his mind helped him drift to sleep and for once before he slept, he hoped for a day that would be relaxing, and that day needed to include his maknae...


 

 


Yes... 9th chapter done... Sorry for late updates... I've been writing the other chapters to this.. and I've been writing down ideas for other stories in the future. I'm really excited. I won't post them though until I finish this one.
Anyways I hope you enjoyed it..
Oh and in the look that Taemin came out wearing, let's just pretend he was wearing Jinki's shirt..
WHICH in fact he did wear during Japan Promotions.. I couldn't find a pic that was just as y as the pic I linked... So boohoo, use your imagination.

EWWMEc2_H5czV4bOolmEdFqeAXLFRCGiWtsLfmFC652a34ZPWuUcGSi0zAq0-fuN_B-fbRKvU576Zq4pnn9sEZd8JhmiGXPPMkQUu8gxtLt9NKI5gxAh3KGrJR-6L1Fhv9OvbFxQ

And here's a visual reference of when Taemin was under Kai...

You're welcome