Chapter 4

Will You Realize..?

Like I said I'll try to update as much as I can for this story. Which is pretty much like once a week

Enjoy!


 

 

A Secret as He Slept

 

During the same night the Taemin came home drunk, Kibum acted as if he knew nothing about the leader's hidden feelings. He still wasn’t sure if his assumptions were right or not so it was better to keep his thoughts to himself.

 

Minho and Key brought Jinki to the living room, having him sit to calm down from the crying he didn't realize he as doing. Key asked Minho to grab a glass of water for their sobbing hyung, and Minho got it right away, handing the glass to Jinki which he took gratefully.

 

No one dared to speak for almost twenty minutes or more until the youngest of them spoke, by now it was way two in the morning. Each were thinking about what happened earlier, and how it got to this. Of course Minho and Kibum had the same thoughts knowing in full detail what was happening to Taemin but the leader didn't, so instead he thought about how his little Taeminnie changed because of just one girl.

 

However, the thought that he was the one who changed because of one girl didn't cross his mind.

 

The youngest of the three couldn't handle the tense atmosphere, he wanted— no needed to sleep. He knew that leaving with a goodnight would be a little rude and he also knew that they should at least talk about what just happened earlier but his bed was calling for him, so he broke the silence.

 

"Jinki hyung, Kibum-ah... I think I'll go get ready for bed..." He said unsure. The leader nodded, looking down, and the other nodded looking towards Jinki. Minho got up ever so slowly not sure if leaving in this situation was okay. Once he was at the foot of the hallway he said his goodnights and looked at their leader.

 

Kibum knew it was time to talk but for the first time in his life he didn't know how to start the conversation with the leader. Jinki has always been easy to talk to but that changed ever since Jinki started going out late. They— not only him, but the others as well barely had the chance to have a proper conversation with Jinki since he was always on his phone or away.

 

"Jinki hyung..." Kibum started, knowing that calling someone by their name can always get the other's attention.

 

Jinki looked up startled and confused. Kibum has never called him 'Jinki hyung" unless it was something serious. Kibum only called him hyung or Old man since their debut era but now that was changing. Kibum didn't want to call Jinki by only saying hyung or Old man but he wanted to start calling him by his name to ensure the leader that he can always confide in him now and in the future.

 

"Neh?"

 

Again... Kibum didn't know how to start talking to Jinki. He suddenly forgot how to make sentences and knowing he was the Almighty Key, it was shocking to the leader. Key didn't know what to do, so instead, he let small bits of words relating to the topic out of his mouth.

 

"About... awhile ag- what happened? Taem-You... crying... wae?" Kibum was not making any sense so Jinki raised a brow, but he knew what the other wanted to talk about. He just didn't want to talk about it because he couldn't get his mind to think of any good reason for him. He was confused, really confused.

 

He tried to act as if he hadn't cried just awhile ago but he knew he couldn't get anyway from the questions the other had. Because damn whatever Key wanted, he would get, no matter how long it takes. So he gave up on trying to find a way out and decided to put on his signature smile and chuckled a bit.

 

"Hey... I wouldn't know what you want to talk about if you keep breaking your sentences like that."

 

"Hyung" The younger sighed. "You know exactly what I want to talk about." He replied, looking straight at the elder. "You want to know why I was crying?" Kibum nodded. "Well... first of all, thank you for caring, and second... I really don't know why I cried? I've just been really out of my head lately, maybe I cried because of that?" Jinki shrugged. He was telling the truth, he didn't know why he cried but really… deep down inside it was screaming to him as to why he did, he was confused with himself right now but Key knew the reason and knew that Jinki was having a hard time realizing it.

 

In the end, Key didn't continue the conversation knowing he won't get any information out of Jinki. "Hyung, you should go rest now. I know you're tired. We'll talk to him in the morning if you want keure?" Key suggested as he patted Jinki's knee.

 

Jinki looked up, all he wanted to do right now was talk to Taemin and apologize for yelling. He also wanted to catch up on some things he's been missing. He never meant to yell at Taemin, he was just so worried and looking back at his actions earlier also scared him. He has never raised his voice at Taemin, ever. He knew that Taemin would sometimes stay out later than usual, but why did he react like that just now? What made him do that? Maybe it was because the maknae came home drunk? No, it can't be because every once in awhile a member would come home drunk but thinking back again, it was Taemin's first time to do so.

 

There were a lot of questions in his head that needed to be answered, be he didn't have anyone to ask. He obviously couldn't ask Taemin because most of his questions revolved around him. He also couldn't ask s because they knew something he didn't, and that would only lead him to nowhere. He also couldn't talk about this to his girlfriend because she'll probably get jealous at the way he's being overprotective over Taemin. He had no one to ask and no one to answer his questions, because whenever he had questions running in his head, he'll run to Taemin for answers. That showed him how much he depended on the younger.

 

Jinki brought the glass into the kitchen to wash while Key was trailed behind him. He didn't know how he could help to fix this because surely Taemin would hurt much more in the future just like today— probably even worse. He wanted to help so badly, but he told himself that he can only help, when Jinki finds out what he truly feels for Taemin. They both went their separate ways and got ready for bed, before the rapper went to his room, he checked on Taemin one last time.

 

Messing up the boy's hair he whispered. "Baby, if only he knew what he truly feels for you, you wouldn't be hurting right now. I'll help... somehow, I promise." He lifted the younger's hair out of the way and kissed his forehead, smiling afterwards. He then looked up from Taemin to his lover. He then walked over to Jonghyun's bed and sat at the edge admiring Jonghyun's face before caressing the cheeks in a loving manner, just like any couple would do.

 

"I love you yeobo, always remember that. I just hope hyung will finally realize his feelings for Tae and live his life happily just like us." He whispered, leaning down to kiss Jonghyun's lips. When he pulled away, he saw a small smile on the sleeping dino, he chuckled as a smile crept onto his face as well. Babo. he thought as he went to kiss his cheek next before getting up from the bed. Reaching the door he smiled, but when he look at Taemin, he couldn't help but feel sadness.

 

He finally closed the door and walked back to his room to finally sleep.

 

I just hope everything ends well for the both of them.

 

***

 

Jinki couldn't sleep at all, he tried multiple positions to get himself to sleep, but nothing worked.

 

It was probably three in the morning and all he wanted right now is to sleep like a baby. He knew that whenever he couldn't sleep, it meant he didn't accomplish something or did something he regretted. He was sure he didn't forget anything he had to do, and he was also sure he didn't regret anything unless you're talking about him yelling at Taemin but that didn't count, since he already said he was really sorry.

 

Looking up at the dark ceiling, he asked himself. "Why am I like this? Why can't I go to sleep?" He sprang up from his bed faster than he ever did and walked towards his door. He walked through the hallway and  entered the dimly lit kitchen, his only source of light was the moon outside shining brightly as ever.

 

Maybe I'm hungry? Don't worry my poor stomach I'll fill you up again in no time! Ani, I just ate... but that was four hours ago...

 

He fought with himself whether he should eat or not but in the end, he ended up eating a small meal. Making sure that there was plenty of meat. He ate and washed the dishes but soon figured that he won't be able to sleep with all the energy he got.

 

He stayed in the kitchen for 10 minutes doing nothing, so he got up from his seat and decided to go back to his room. He happened to pass by Taemin and Jonghyun's room since his room was at the end of the hallway. He knew that they'd be sleeping, but he still entered the room quietly. He tip-toed towards Taemin's bed. His breath hitched and instantly a worried look formed on his face when he saw the younger.

 

Taemin's eyes were swollen and his face were covered in obvious dried tears.

 

Don't worry Minnie, I said I'll always protect you but I guess I failed... but I promise you, this time, I won't let anyone hurt you anymore even if it's your girlfriend who did this.

 

He look down caressing the younger's cheeks wiping the tears that fell while the other slept. He must be having a really hard time to be crying in his sleep as well... Thinking about that, he unconsciously leaned in slowly towards Taemin's face.

 

Shock

 

That's what he felt when he felt the younger's lips on his. He was shocked because for some reason it felt right to him. It made him happy... when he realized what he was doing he quickly pulled away. Feeling shocked, but this time a different kind of shock.

 

Shocked because he did such an act, he stood up and rushed towards the door closing it behind him quietly to make sure it didn't make a sound. He rushed towards his room jumping onto his bed, laying flat on his stomach.

 

Why did I do that!? Aish I hope he didn't feel it! God what if Jonghyun was awake and saw? .

 

He kept blabbering but soon he brought his fingers to his lips, not believing what just happened. He unconsciously smiled, but he soon felt it. “Babo! Why are you smiling!? You kissed him. HIM! Oh my god..." He's eyes got wide. "What am I going to do when he realizes that I kissed him or when Jonghyun comes up to me to talk about this because he was really awake?!" He whispered yelled at himself.

 

While he was panicking, he, himself didn't noticed that he was slowly drifting to sleep. He slept like a baby, like he wanted to. He wasn't thinking about what he probably forgot to do, or regretted for the day. He forgot about what he wanted to talk about with Taemin in the morning. He just fell asleep.

 

He fell asleep...

 



 

Without realizing he had a smile on his face.


 

 


I'm trying to break down the chapters into smaller sections. I tried to make a cliffhanger but I kept writing so the cliffhanger didn't happen.
I hope you enjoyed it! Now it's time for some OnTae! ♥

ekrs_YPckK7MCrPIWdNTNyQ3hYXsXen_r12mVJAQyw1JZRhk8VApEidp6Sje1QraTMwZrjENYLmcnN4a7tuzLvvI_I6ODgDw7MudtuGW7c6JLJpPSLSy3NUvP7jO-qP-u1ueapEd

zPbhqH8-s2GWDdgIOpAfWFZq5EGzaN8xcq53ZtsPhWCjiwZwomXsBqQX8iIV2X5ZG0mRe7RkrsDqPkM-IiOdEIs51g8dZO5bksBcpxb0djQzsWO1DDbmbGVN_PIzwk23siVc55sO