Chapter 7

Will You Realize..?

Enjoy!


 

 

Note

 

Jinki woke up with a sore back, he tried to stretch it out but one side of his body hurt whenever he moved. Pushing the pain away, he got up taking Taemin's blanket he had with him as he walked through the hallway. He noticed the sun was seeping through the curtains that always covered the living room's large window. He laid the large blanket onto the sofa as he walked towards the window pulling the curtains aside. The sun was now filling every part of the room with the light that the band rarely got to see. He loved how the room looked and wished the others were there with him to see it.

 

He went to his room, setting the blanket aside after folding it. He did the necessary morning business, wanting to start the day fresh. He picked out an outfit, wore it and headed to the kitchen to prepare breakfast for both him and the maknae. Jinki really wanted Taemin to forgive him, so he planned to make the other's favourite for breakfast.

 

***

 

While Jinki was preparing breakfast, the younger woke up to the smell of kimchi stew and beef. He got up and got himself ready, putting on what he would wear on a typical day whenever they practiced. He entered the kitchen with the sight he thought he would never see... Jinki making a large breakfast enough for the band. He was quite surprised that the table was full of food and that Jinki was the one making it. He rarely saw the leader making anything in the kitchen besides toasts, cereal, and a sandwich.

 

Jinki was just about to put the dishes onto the table until he saw Taemin at the entrance. "Minnie! Sit down! Here I made you your favorite for today! I hope you like it!" The leader greeted as he placed the dishes onto the table.

 

Taemin pulled out a chair and sat down, taking the chopsticks Jinki was offering into his hands. The leader sat down as well, anticipating what Taemin's response to the food would be. The dancer took a spoonful of the broth and the beef that was next to it and ate it.

 

"It's good.." He replied looking down at the food on the table in disbelief. "Never knew you could cook this well." The younger added. "Ouch, well Kibum-ah doesn't let me in the kitchen remember?" Jinki chuckled as he wanted to bring the atmosphere up. "True.." the younger dragged out.

 

Taemin didn't know if eating with Jinki was the best way to forget his feelings because he could sense the elder looking at him as he ate. He wanted to eat peacefully and forget what the leader did last night, because he knew the elder didn't mean it since Jinki said it himself.

 

"Why aren't you eating?" The dancer asked. "Oh yeah..." Jinki took a sip of the broth and was actually very proud of himself.

 

For a few minutes, both were contemplating on what to say. Every time they thought it would be good to speak, the other would be eating or shifting in their seats giving the effect of not wanting to talk.

 

Should I say sorry again? No, he might want both of us to forget it but I don't want to...

 

Should I say sorry? I didn't mean to run off... He probably did it as a joke. Right? Aish... why is this so hard?

 

"Minnie.." Jinki started. "I’m—"

 

"Don't. Just... let's forget about it. Keure?" Taemin asked looking up towards his leader. "Ani... I... why didn't you just tell me you had a girlfriend?" Jinki asked. He really wanted to know why his best friend was keeping these kinds of things from him.

 

"Why did you tell the others before me? Did I do something wrong?"

 

"I didn't tell you because I don't have one." Taemin replied as if they were talking about something casual. "Then who—"

 

"A stranger." Taemin cut as the spoon was nearing his mouth. "Bwo? I thought I heard you say 'a stranger’.”Jinki replied panicked. "Yeah.. I said a stranger.."

 

"But Minnie... then who... who was the girl you said you loved? Please don't tell me you're cheating... with a stranger."

 

"I don't love any girl, well besides the ones in my family."

 

Because I love you

 

"Minnie, no.. I heard you tell Kibum about this girl you met and you said you loved her." Jinki really wanted to get Taemin to open up to him. He knew he was probably getting annoying by asking too many questions all at once but he wanted to know what was happening in Taemin's life. "Oh…" Taemin said as he looked up. "It was a fan… she told me something I really liked and when I said I loved her I didn't mean I love her in the way you love noona."

 

Taemin didn't want to play any games anymore, so he tried to say all the things that hurt him in the past without being too obvious. "Ohh… but why did you go with the stranger… and make out with her?"

 

"To release some stress… because if you haven't noticed, everything’s so hectic around here." Taemin was now looking at Jinki, with his eyes filled with love and pain. "But Minnie… there’s... there are other ways to release stress. What if you got caught by the dispatch or something. Also you know you can always talk to me…"

 

"I didn't get caught, so don't worry. And how was I supposed to talk to you when you're always with your girlfriend?" Taemin shot.

 

The food was long forgotten, as Jinki was beginning to feel the same pressure he felt when he yelled at Taemin. He knew he didn't have any say in this so he remained quiet.

 

"You would know that I don't have a girl because I..." Taemin was stopped by the doorbell. The two looked at one another wondering who it could be. Jinki got up to open the door and was surprised by who was at the door.

 

"Surprise!" A high squeaky voice filled the dorm. As soon as Jinki opened the door Jungah jumped on him. Arms wrapped around tightly on his neck, kissing him all over his face. She said a few words but none were understandable after all she was saying them in between kisses.

 

"Jungah… what are you doing here?" Jinki asked in confusion as soon as she calmed down. "I heard your members were at a schedule far from here."

 

"How?..."

 

"Manager." She simply said as she was taking off her heels. When she was done, she kissed Jinki on the lips. She gave him the most flirtatious look as she started to feel his clothed chest. "I thought we could spend time with each other, you know... to study?"

 

"Study?"

 

Jinki knew where this was going and he didn't like it. He knew Taemin was in hearing range, how was he going to face Taemin now? Last night he just kissed him and now the next day his girlfriend gives him a surprise visit, kissing him all over the place.

 

"Jagiya, you know what I'm talking about right?" She hanged herself onto Jinki, whispering into his ear, letting her breath linger on. She let go and invited herself into the kitchen finding two plates there. "Oppa, why are there two plates? Did you prepare them?" She said in a hopeful voice.

 

Jungah knew it wasn’t for her because Jinki didn’t even know she’d come but she still hoped it was for her because who else could it be for. The rest of SHINee was somewhere else where far, but what she didn't know was that the maknae was home.

 

"I did prepare them…" Jinki replied as he looked down. "They're both untouched..." With this Jinki looked up, both plates looked as if they were just laid out.

 

Where is he?

 

His thoughts were answered as he got a text message from the maknae.


 

To: Jinki Hyung

From: Taeminnie

​I laid out the dishes for the both of you. I'll leave in an hour to go with Kai.


 

Jinki was somehow thankful because he felt that Taemin was trying to be his best friend again. He watched Jungah as she sat down and took a spoonful of the food into .

 

He sat down as well, waiting for her to finish chewing. He was again thankful that Taemin gave him a small portion since he was already full from earlier. "Mmm... oppa this taste good." She moaned as if it wasn't food and continued to stuff more into . Jinki was glad that his girlfriend liked his cooking but he made the food just for Taemin which kind of brought him down.

 

***

 

Taemin heard Jungah at the door and thought that it would be best if he left the kitchen before she even got to see him. Before he left he took out two new plates and added food onto it. He prepared it quietly and quick. Just before he left, he searched the drawers for some sticky notes.

 

He wrote on the sticky note then stuck it under the plate for Jinki. On the leader's plate was a small portion of food, he didn't want the leader to feel sick for eating too much so he made sure he didn't add too much.

 

Taemin was under the archway of the kitchen when he saw Jungah hanging off of Jinki's shoulder whispering something into his ears. He left to go to his room quickly with his head down.

 

Once he was in his room he called Jongin. "Hey… can I come over?" He asked while he looked for something to do for the mean time. "Of course... did something happen?"

 

"Nah... I just want to get out for a bit"

 

"Keure.. I'll be home in an hour, so I'll call you when I get there. Annyeong~"

 

"Annyeong…"

 

After the phone call he texted Jinki saying that he'll leave in an hour as he lied on his bed. Suddenly remembering that he bought a journal a few days ago he looked for it. His original plan was to write songs into the book, but he thought otherwise.

 

Maybe I should continue writing journals?

 

He had always been writing journals ever since he debuted, he liked that he got to reread everything from day 1 to now, it made him realize how much he's changed in just a small amount of time. The only thing that stopped him from doing so was when everything got so messy, such as schedules, problems, and sleep.

 

March 25, 2013

Will you realize? Of course not. You're too oblivious. Even if you do know, you wouldn't do anything. I just know it. Don't worry. I won't be a bother no more. I'll leave you happy with her. Have a great life. Just to remind you one last time before I go back to being your friend, just know that I will always love you even if you tell me that you're disgusted. I hope not though. I waited long enough for this to happen. I knew that it will eventually happen like this; just not this early. Goodbye. I hope you do realize... but I hope it won't be too late, who knows; you might just want to regret everything you've done before I'm gone.

 

He reread the whole thing he wrote. While reading he thought it was worth it to make it into a song so he spent his time writing and rephrasing each sentence into short melodic lines.

 

***

 

The couple finished eating and Jinki asked Jungah to stay in the living room for awhile while he cleans the kitchen. He grabbed the dirty dishes and placed them into the sink. He noticed that there was a note stuck underneath his plate and he took it without checking what could be inside. He contemplated whether he should throw it away, but remembering that Taemin was the one who prepared what he ate he stuffed it into his pocket.

 

Once he was done with the dishes he entered the living room sitting beside his girlfriend. Jungah immediately curled into his side as he got himself comfortable. Jinki wondered what the younger was doing,

 

Is he sleeping? Is he talking to someone? Is he playing a game?

 

All thoughts relating to the maknae filled his head instead of actually paying attention to the woman asking for attention.

 

***

 

An hour past and Taemin was just about done with his song when Kai called in to tell him that he can over. He closed the book and hid it pretty well so the others wouldn't be able to find it. As he was hiding his book he thought about recording it because maybe one day it could be in an album.

 

Taemin left his room with messy locks all over the place from lying on the bed. He came into the living room only to be greeted by Jungah kissing Jinki's jaw and neck while her hand was on his chest. He walked into the kitchen seeing the dishes were washed and near the sink drying.

 

He probably has seen the note by now.

 

He went back into the the living room standing there awkwardly. He cleared his throat informing the couple that he was also in the room. With this Jungah stopped.

 

"Uhmm.. hyung. I'll be leaving now. I don't know what time I'll be back though." He waited for an answer but he got nothing.

 

He did read it... He doesn't even want to be near me anymore.

 

He only received a nod from the leader and a shocked expression from the woman. He turn around leaving as he grabbed a light jacket. He went into his car, not wanting fans to follow him. He sat there looking at nowhere in particular and after five minutes he decided that he should get going now.

 

***

 

"Oppa… how come you didn't tell me Taemin was here?" Jungah asked. "You didn't ask and you were too busy eating." Jinki replied bluntly. "So... was the food in the kitchen his?"

 

"Well we were already eating before you came but he cleaned his and got out a new plate for you…" Jinki replied. "So you didn't prepare it?"

 

"I did… but not the one you ate though..."

 

Their conversation ended with her phone ringing, she went to look for her phone in her bag. Her manager was calling asking her where she was. Turns out that she had a schedule she wasn't informed of. "Oppa, I have to go, see you~" She bid goodbye as she kissed him.

 

Jinki didn't bother to walk her up to the door, he kept looking at the television but didn't pay any attention to it. The last thing he heard from Jungah was the door shutting, announcing she left. Jinki was now alone in the dorm and wished that Taemin would've stayed here so they can catch up. He sat there watching shows he already watched for awhile. After a couple minutes of doing that, he got up and entered the bathroom, undressing and taking a shower he needed.

 

As he was taking off his clothes he remembered the note he found. What he read caught him off guard. He wouldn't have thought that it would be those words written in it. Both his eyes were kept wide as he kept rereading those two words over and over again. His mind trying to grasp the information he just received.





 

I'm gay.


 

 


Here it is. The last part was something I've been having troubles with. I don't know if it will offend some people but I hope it doesn't. After all it is a boyxboy fic.
So many ideas popped into my head in the past few days. I know I said that I will be updating pretty much a lot but I didn't know that it would take a while.
Also I hope that this was what you guys were anticipating. ♥

ANYWAYS

pMJzu9JtUVI1tRBtveR6-5F9t5A9uAr5SpxTwRyXHgrJdzj7ilzYZ1KCr2h0m8aSYPYfRd5KIjT6_fMzxi3hOhM94ARHbzx30nBSn32fV23WyEAQGccYMcskszJR9EOH7DDmAqd9

Jinki when Jungah was at the door.

Oh and btw I don't find Jungah flirtatious or anything. It's just for the sake of this story.

 

Until next time! BYE

mBGb5FMPMeG1xOJsPucr838c8DSW5NkWX1TExz3107d8BoHvrf1nSq80gmedIDzRY_FGMIgXohIZg5tWMbvEv_a9QP94rd-0WwLBRixgiWjfwX7wZdNifHBV2tOvUItfmRSgBteS