I'll Be Back

Are You Mine?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Towards the end of my New York trip, I realized Sungbin and I had not texted each other for like 3 days. I had been so busy working behind the scenes on Yenny's MV and enjoying my free time in New York I forgot about our ongoing flirt. But I did not forget to buy the stuff Sungbin requested me to help him get in New York. And I also remembered to add a little something compliments from me.

The day before I flew back to Seoul, I posted a "I will Be Back" Instagram post. However, it stirred a series of wild guesses from my fans that I was on a comeback. Oops, let's not let people mistaken it was a Yebin subunit comeback so I quickly deleted the post. 

When I got back to Korea, I still did not receive any calls or texts from Sungbin and I wondered if he might have forgottenthe bowling group date. However, Sunmi reported something to me that said otherwise.

"Unni! We have a bowling date next Tuesday  with the Jino-gang." Sunmi informed as we were lazing around at home.

Hmm, looked like Sungbin was quite efficient in arranging our outing since I was busy overseas. What a efficient boyfriend he would make. Ok, Stop it, Yubin!

"Yenny should be back by then so it should be ok." I noted.

Just then I got a call from one of my besties, Jo Hyunah from Urban Zakapa. She was my regular hang-out gal pal.

"Hey babe! Miss me already?" I greeted as I answered the phone.

"Of Course!! You free to meet soon?" Hyunah asked.

"Yeah but I just got back earlier today..How about tomorrow?"

"Ok tomorrow dinner then. You can get some jet-legged sleep before meeting me."

"Ok! Oh wait, I think have another call coming in."

"It's ok, I'll hang up. See you tomorrow. Bye"

I tapped on the other line so fast I did not even glance who it was calling me.

"Hello?"

"Hey Yub! You got back and didn't call me?" It was Sungbin.

"Oppa? How did you know I was back already?"I wondered who told him. Sunmi? Yenny was still in the US and did not come back to Seoul with me.

"Saw your last IG post and it was definitely not New York." He admitted.

So he did stalk my Instagram. I posted a night scene of Seoul city so yeah, obviously I was back.

"Ah I see... " I think I blushed, liking the feeling of being stalked by Sungbin. And yes, I couldn't wait to see him again. Do I have to wait till next Tuesday?

"So..am I getting my New York stuff next week?" he asked.

"Yeah..but if you are too excited for it, I could make an early delivery though." What was I doing??

"Really? Even if I want it now?" he teased.

"Why not?But it's past midnight now. Are you are you able to stay awake with a New York time-zone person now? I am kinda in day time mode now."

Oh God I was such a tease too.

"Don't you know I live like a vampire? Night is my day and day is my night. I'm coming to pick you up in 30minutes." Sungbin offered.

And j

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter