Roller-coasting

Are You Mine?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As I brushed my teeth in the bathroom, after that phone call with Sungbin, I made plans that I should avoid seeing Sungbin for now. At least for a month or so. After that, I felt I would be ready to face him as a friend. As that friend who should NEVER flirt with him again.

After my bathroom visit, I changed into some clothes to get ready to head to JYP for work. Once I was done, I checked the phone and saw 2 missed calls from Sungbin. He also left a text.

Sungbin: Call me back please, Yub.

I did not reply and then I saw another text but this time it was from Taec.

Taec: Just landed in Seoul. How's work?

Yubin: Great! I'm heading off to JYP in a while actually.

Taec: Ok, I’ll head home first and maybe I'll see you there later.

If Taec was back, it meant my girls Sunmi and Yenny was also on the way back from the airport to the wonder dorm as well. Should I wait for my girls first before I go to JYP? Maybe I should. I went to the kitchen to make myself something to eat. I fried some egg and bacon and made a sandwich. As I took a bite, I heard the doorbell. Hmm, did the girls forget the door code?

I went over to check on the monitor and I almost spit out my sandwich.

"What are you doing here, Sungbin?!" I asked through the intercom.

"Please just let me in for a while... Yub. Just for a while." he asked.

God, he never was this persistent. Maybe it was better to get this over and done with. So I buzzed him in.

He came in with a bag of goodies. As usual, he would buy some stuff for me and the girls whenever he went overseas.

"You didn't have to.." I said, folding my arms.

"It's fine. Are the girls in?" He placed the bag of goodies on the dining table.

"No but they are on the way back." I shook my head. Limmie went out already and I was freaking alone at home…with him! This was not good. "Look, if that's all. You can leave now."

He looked disappointed I was chasing him out just less than a minute of his presence.

"I thought you said you don't hate me.." he reminded.

"Yes, but that doesn't mean you get to barge in and be immediate friends with me now!"

He remained silent for while as he looked at his feet.  "I'm sorry...I mean... you said on the phone that you would try your best to stop loving me.. And that you don't hate me..So…”he looked at me with sad but hopeful eyes.”Does it mean you still love me?"

Oh God, save me!!! Did I mean that? I shook my head in defiance. But Sungbin did not let it go.

"Cause if you still do, I don't want us to stop loving. We could start all over, Yub. I swear I won't hurt you again, ok?" He begged as he took a step closer to me and touched my cheeks but I took a step back immediately. Afraid. So afraid of his touch, his loving voice, his closeness that would bring me back into the dangerous pits of love and passion…and pain again.

"Yubbaby.." he called me affectionately and I could feel my heart ache so bad.

"NO!!Don’t do this!" I resisted. "I slept with him, ok! I slept with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter