Secret getaway

Are You Mine?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I could not help it. I hated being like this, even though I told him I was fine with it but the feeling of a bored, stay-home, while everyone I loved was out of the country enjoying their own vacation was too much for me to handle. Sungbin got to enjoy his bachelor trip so why couldn't I enjoy my own bachelorette trip too? Problem was my girls couldn't go with me as they had their family gatherings already planned for the chuseok holidays. I would not want to disturb my parents' own honeymooning trip too so I decided to set my original plan of the lone trip I wanted. It was a choice between the Fiji Islands or Bali. Bali was cheaper but Fiji had good internet access. JY had gone to Fiji for his honeymoon and he still had time to check his emails and reply regularly. I needed to be at a place Sungbin would still be able to kakaotalk me so he would think I was still in Seoul. Gosh, I was really going to do this thing! If Sungbin found out, would he be mad? Oh it! I was so going to Fiji!!

 So I booked the ticket and accommodation for a 3nights stay and told my girls my secret getaway plan and made them promised not to tell my boyfriend. Sungbin texted me almost everyday, reporting his fun activities in New York while I played happy-for-him girlfriend.

On my first night in Fiji, I had a tough night sleeping as I started thinking of the consequences that could happened if Sungbin found out I had lied to him and went ahead with my lone trip. I checked on Instagram and boy was my boyfriend happily drunk and enjoying the club life with a bunch of girls. Ok, why was I torturing myself this way? I made sure I was to enjoy my Fiji trip to the fullest even if I was doing it alone.

I planned my itinerary of scuba-diving, trekking, spa and all for the next few days and was contented enough to go to bed again. But again, my mind was still awake even when my eyes were closed. I missed him. I ing missed him and I might even lose him as soon as he was back in my arms. Would he be drunk and be in someone else's bed tonight? URGHHHHHHHH!!!!

I woke up the next morning and found a text from Sungbin.

Sungbin: Bought you a whole bunch of stuff of your favorite brands, Yubbaby!! Can't wait to let you see them.  Are you doing ok over there?

Yubin: Yeah. Did you go to that coffee place I recommended?

Sungbin: Didn't get to because my friends brought us elsewhere. We are heading off to Seattle after

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter