That thing from the ex

Are You Mine?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So this is place where I lived with my wonder mates." I introduced as I opened the door to the Wonder Dorm. As expected and thankfully or not thankfully, the house was empty.  I suddenly had images of Sungbin and I making out on the couch and potentially moving on to my bed. Damn it, go away Devil Yub! Gosh, was I that ? Oh did I remind myself I had not had for more than half a year already?! Ok, focus, woman! Home movie only, ok! Nothing else!!

I gave Sungbin a brief tour of my apartment. I let him have a peek at Yenny's messy room and the kitchen and the big living room we had. For a moment, he played with our pets, Nino the little puppy and Choco, my precious black cat. My anti-social, high and mighty black cat even purred when Sungbin patted him and I was impressed.

"Do you have a pet, oppa?" I asked.

He shook his head while rubbing his face all over fluffy Nino and even let the dog the cheek I kissed not too long ago. "Nope but I like to play with them once in a while. The doctors even say I'm allergic to cats but I still play with them."

Ok, I had to give him brownie points for going against doctor's order to make my cat purr. We then took a peek at our maknae, Limmie's room which looked like a teenager's room with inspiring fashion pictures pasted all around before we finally reached the bedroom I shared with Sunmi. Thankfully, Sunmi made the bed nicely before she left for work.

My bed was covered in bright orange sheets and.... oh crap... I hope Sungbin did not notice that green plushie sticking out at the corner of Sunmi's pillow. But he caught it because he raised his eyebrow at that green cat plushie which was obviously given by my ex. Yes, my ex who was the CEO of that green cat kids' merchandise, who was also the resident rapper of my close label-mate, 2pm.

"That belongs to Sunmi." I blurted out which was actually the truth. CEO Ok Taecyeon a.k.a my secret ex delivered a bunch of his okcat merchandise months ago to our home but only Sunmi used them.

Sungbin might already know who my ex was if he had checked around the inside industry gossip about me but he might not know as well. So.... should I act nonchalant and ignore the awkwardness building up in me? URGH!! Why was Sungbin all silent and looking around my room aimlessly now?? Did he or did he not know about Taec and I? And whom I still meet occasionally because we were in the same company? Would he be uncomfortable with that? Why the was I thinking this far already?!

Sungbin then let out a loud yawn and I guessed he had reached his vampire sleep time now. It was already almost 8 in the morning.

"Oppa, are you tired alr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter