The real deal

Are You Mine?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taec's confession was not helping and when I finally listened to his latest composed song which was titled so obviously "Come back to me", I was torn. I hated to admit I enjoyed Taec's company that night and that I kinda miss his scent and I hated that Sungbin was right that my ex still had feelings for me. I felt kind of guilty and after Taec, Ong and Jinwoon left the wonder dorm, I went to Sungbin's apartment. It was already 4am in the morning and I hoped I found him sleeping soundly in bed...alone. I prayed he was alone and not had gotten so mad he decided to bring home a ....which I was not surprised he was capable of.

So I took in a deep breath before I keyed in the door code to his apartment.  The lights were off but I saw light coming out of his study room. I found Sungbin on his computer.

"Oppa... it's so late. Why aren't you in bed?" I asked softly.

He turned to me and then turned back to his computer. Right, he was still mad at me.

"You had fun till this late?" he muttered.

I went over to him and faced him, leaning against his desk. "We hardly have a gathering like this so..yeah.. ended about 3am. Are you still mad at me?"

He shook his head lightly. "Guess you drank too."

He must have smelt my alcohol breath. "Only a few beers." I admitted. I then stretched my arms towards him, silently signaling him for a truce hug.

He reacted slowly. Turning off his computer, he wrapped himself around my waist, his face buried in my tummy. "I'm tired..." he mumbled.

"Me too... let's go to bed now." I agreed, his hair.

As we tucked ourselves into bed silently, I kissed Sungbin lightly on his lips before turning off the lights. I was quite certain we were not going to make love that night since we were both tired and I definitely think we both did not want another unnecessary fight.

Until Sungbin said something. "I was thinking a lot since last night.... "

Oh crap...

"I think sometimes we make better friends than lovers..." he continued.

I looked up at him. "Are you saying that I in bed?"

He shook his head. "No... I am saying becoming lovers has gotten us into some emotional . And I hate emotional ."

"I thought we were over this, oppa... What do you want from me?"

"Nothing.. I want nothing. I know it's unreasonable to ask you to not hang out with people you want to hang out with. And I'm fine with it now but I think I won't be in the long run. Sometimes I wonder why I got myself into a serious relationship this year, before I enter the military."

"Serious relationship? Are we Marriage serious now?"

"No...but my kind of serious is when I actually get jealous easily and that is not a good sign. I don't want to feel this way. I love you but it's getting too much for me to handle. I think we should take a step back."

 It took me a while to get Sungbin. He had commitment  issues. I laid in silence thinking. I knew this day would come soon. The day Sungbin would missed his  non-commitment ways again. I knew he was trouble from the beginning and yet I jumped into that pit, thinking I could change him. I was wrong. What had made me get into this mess in the first place?  

"You ok?" Sungbin asked, my hair back behind my ear.

"I need to be alone for a wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter