Sweet Love

Are You Mine?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Sungbin went to buy the take-out food, I was calming my nerves as I waited in his car. Why was I like this? It was not like my first time having ! Ok, maybe it was the wait, the tension, the expectation, the whatever. I thought it would just happen naturally one day but darn it, he had to make it known to me first. I wondered if he saw me blushed in embarrassment earlier after he said that.

He came back with the food and started the car. After a while, he seemed to noticed my silence.

"Sorry if I'm not romantic enough to cook you dinner. I'm not really a good cook. But I'm sure you will like what I got for dinner. These steak sandwiches are awesome." he smiled at me as he held my hand again.

"It's fine, oppa. I haven't cook a meal for you too anyway." I said.

"I have some nice wine at home though."

"Haha. That's perfect."

When we got to his apartment, he told me to look around freely while he prepared dinner in the kitchen. His bachelor pad was bigger than I thought. White concept which he managed to keep it quite clean. And there were the playstation, his bike and some pretty cool fan gifts in the living room. I moved on to his bedroom, the bed I would soon.... oh god. Get a grip! The bed was simple, like a typical bachelor bed, not king size or anything too fanciful. I think my bed looked sturdier. There was not even a headboard. His sheets were blue and well-made.

I heard his footsteps approaching his room and I turned around to see him leaning against the doorway.

"This place is quite clean and neat for a bachelor like you." I complimented.

"An ahjumma comes to clean my place once a week. Not everything's to my credit." he replied as he held his hand out to me. "Come and have dinner."

I took his hand as he led me to the dining table where he had placed the steak sandwiches and salad greens nicely on 2 plates it looked like it was served in a restaurant. Not forgetting the red wine too.

"Wow, this is nice!" I added more compliments and he flashed his happy smile.

We ate, drank and talked, taking our own sweet time.

 "I didn't have any plans to get into a relationship this year actually. After I broke up with my ex, my boys and I planned a whole year of bachelor mission trips around the great cities of the world. It was also something we wanted to do before I get enlisted." he disclosed as he played with my hand, intertwining fingers and my palm.

"I guessed so too.." I told him. "Did I ruin your plans?"

He chuckled. "You did not ruin it! You just... well.. added a new challenge in my life that's all."

"Because now y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter