Cheeky Kiss

Are You Mine?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The IAB studio was a nice little space, almost like a typical bachelor pad. Sungbin's working partner, Jun was a sweetheart. He gave us an interesting tour around the studio as well as demonstrating some of his art works. Sunmi and I were impressed with their works and I hated that my 30% loss of interest in Sungbin had turned to 20% now that I was admiring those creative art stuff he made.

 We started talking art where I shared my art admiration experience at LACMA in LA and Sungbin also shared that he went there not too long ago as well. More sharing on Instagram where he introduced more Instagram arty accounts. Next thing I knew, I was following more accounts than I ever intended to. 

"So are you all packed for Paris?" I asked Sungbin as we sat down on the couch.

"Yup! I can't wait to visit the Lourve!" he nodded happily.

"You'll love it!" I added.

And so the endless conversations went on again. I hate that he was not even flirty this time. He was just a chatty friend.... not a sign of a swinging playboy who wants to get into my pants. Not that I wanted the flirty to come on, just that it would help to remind me of the bad boy I was supposed to avoid. Then again, why was I thinking this way? I could have a nice platonic friendship with him. Why must I always think that I would date him? Ok, I could do this. This friendship with a cool bad boy wasn't so bad as long as I kept it that way. And my girls needed to stop match-making us too.      

But to remain friends with no further development, Sungbin would have to stop with the spontaneous laugh and smile. And also get rid of those y moles below his right eye....and his art...and his music...and his fashion sense.

Which was quite impossible! These were traits that got him those fangirls and his sold-out gigs!

OR...Maybe I could just be a fangirl and nothing more.

Hahahahaha... I started laughing at my own idea without realizing I was actually literally laughing out loud and it surprised Sungbin.

"What's so funny?" he asked curiously.

"Nothing!" I stared at him for a moment, seeing how he was now just a great friend whom I could actually enjoy hanging out with and just chill. Could I fangirl at him? Not really. I was getting too comfortable already.

"Have you ever date

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter