The Pink Eye

Are You Mine?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sungbin and the boys recently dropped by the wonder dorm for some home-made lunch before they headed out for a night illionaire gig. Sungbin  was still wearing his sunglasses in the house and Sunmi for being an airhead now that his popularity had been soaring.

"I don't wanna spread eye infection to you girls!" Sungbin explained.

I moved towards him all concerned and tried to pull out his eyewear. He pouted at me and let me take a look at his eyes. Indeed he was all pink-eyed on the right eye.

"Have you been watching too much lately?" I jokingly accused him.

"Yeah...because you haven't been in my bed." he joked back.

"I was there 3 days ago!"

"Haha..." He chuckled as he pulled me into a hug. "I really don't know what struck my eye, Yubbaby. Maybe the late nights practicing music and the lack of sleep I guess."

"My poor oppa.." I comforted him as I his back.

 During lunch, we discussed on how to celebrate Steve's upcoming birthday party. The boys wanted to surprise him in a "scare the s out of him" way and needed help from us girls.

We casted Yenny to play female lead in the surprise event as she had to be the one to call Steve and lure him out of the studio for coffee, so that we could prepare the surprise party in the studio. Of course Yenny's excuse had to be valid because Steve would wonder why Yenny only asked him out for coffee and not the rest of the boys. So what was the excuse we finally decided on?

On the day of the surprise party.....

"Oppa!! I need to talk to you in private!" Yenny told Steve on the phone as me and the girls watched Actress Yenny at work. "It's serious stuff! Can you meet me for coffee at the Cafe near the studio?"

"What is it? What happened?" Steve asked anxiously. We were in the quiet car and could hear Steve's anxious voice on the other line.

"I can only talk to you since you managed Sungbin but please don't tell Sungbin you are meeting me. Can you meet me in 5 minutes?" Yenny prompted.

"What the did Sungbin do now? Is Yubs ok?" Steve asked.

At that moment, Sungbin had also joined us in our car parked at IAB studio's basement car park, listening in on Yenny's conversation with Steve in amusement. 

"Yub's fine but she won't be fine in 9 months time, dude

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter