Chapter 4

Sunshine

 

So double update since I have actually finished completely writing the story. I hope you enjoy it! :) ~ Amber


 
Daehyun scrambled the next few days getting the house in order for Daejun to live with him. He made a list of things he needed to buy for Daejun. Of course his mother helped him out with not only making the list, but getting what was on the list as well.
 
Clothes. Check.
Bottles. Check.
Food. Check.
Crib. Check.
Changing Table. Check.
Diapers. Check.
Blankets. Check.
Baby Proofed House. Check.
Cleaned House. Check.
Daejun's Room Fixed Up. Check. 
Toys. Check.
 
Daehyun checked and rechecked to make sure he had absolutely everything. He made sure everyday that the house was spotless. He made sure there wasn't any dust. He made sure Daejun's room looked perfect with everything in place. He wanted everything to be perfect. He wanted his son to live with him and wanted no mistakes.
 
"Daehyun. Everything is fine. It's perfect. Daejun will be able to stay with you. Just relax and breathe." His mother calmed with a smile. 
 
Daehyun closed his eyes and took a deep breathe. "Sorry mom. I just want everything to go fine."
 
His mother patted him on the back. "I know Daehyun. It will go good. Don't worry."
 
Daehyun nodded his head. Mom is right. Everything will be just fine. He reassured himself.
 
A knock was heard on the front door and nervousness crept up on Daehyun. His mother nudged him towards the door. Seeing the smile adorning his mother face made him relax a little. He went and opened the door to reveal Minjee with Daejun in the car seat. 
 
Minjee smiled. "Hey Daehyun. I thought you can spend more time with Daejun, while I look through the house one more time. Does that sound okay?"
 
"Yes that is fine. We will just be in the living room with him. He get acquainted with his grandma, grandpa, and uncle." Daehyun nodded and grabbed the car seat.
 
"Alright sounds good." Minjee said and went on her way through the house for one last check.
 
Daehyun brought the Daejun in the living room and sat down the car seat. Daejun fussed a little and Daehyun's mother instantly went over to get him out of the car seat. 
 
Daehyun watched as his mother cooed over Daejun. He watched as his father smiled and made funny faces at Daejun to make him smile. He watched as his brother smile. They all loved Daejun. 
 
Soon Minjee came into the living room. "All done. Everything is good. Congratulations Daejun is now living with you." Minjee said. She then said bye to Daejun and Daehyun walked her out.
 
Daehyun went back into the living room. He took Daejun into his arms and grinned. "Alright Daejun let's go see your new home."