Epilogue

Sunshine

I never thought it would be this way. The woman I loved leaving with out a reason why. Find out a year later she was pregnant with our child and died giving birth to our son. Our son. A word that I thought I would say once we were married and planned to have kids. 
Life doesn't go as planned, but you know what I wouldn't change it for the world. Daejun is all I could ask for. Being a father is not an easy road, especially being a single father. You take what life gives you though because each day is a blessing. Each day you see your child smile.  Each day you see your child laugh. Each day you spend with then is the best days of your life.
I regret nothing because if I did I would regret the one thing in my life worth living for. Daejun. 
I live for him.  I live to see him smile. To see him laugh. Most of all to see him live happily. 
I know I'm not the best father, but I do know this. I'm here as his father and I am not going to leave him. He is my son. My life. My sunshine. I love him and I show him that I love and care for him.

 

Daejun. Appa and Omma love you. Forever and always. You are our sunshine

 

Daehyun

 

You are my sunshine.

My only sunsine.

You make me happy when skies are grey.

You never know, dear, how much I love you.

Please don't take my sunshine away.