Chapter 2

Sunshine

Daehyun's mom called a lawyer instantly after she had found out about Daejun. She demanded a paternity test.
 

Daehyun knew that Daejun was his, but he couldn't argue with his mother.
 

Now here Daehyun was sitting in a doctors office with Daejun to get the test done.
 

"Jung Daehyun. Jung Daejun." The nurse called out.
 

Daehyun stood up and gently picked up Daejun. The lawyers followed suit as they all were lead into a room.
 

"Go ahead and sit down. The doctor will be here in a few minutes."
 

After what seemed like hours passing, but really it was only a few minutes the doctor walked into the room. "Hello. I'm Doctor Park and it is my understanding that a parternity test needs to be done?" Doctor Park said.
 

"Yes Doctor Park that is correct." Hwang Junsu answered.
 

Doctor park nodded her head, "Alright let me get everything set up for that to be done."
 

"Doctor Park. Is it going to be taking blood from Daejun?" Daehyun questioned.
 

"Yes I have to take blood from Daejun along with taking blood from you." Doctor Park replied.
 

"How else was she supposed to do it Daehyun?" His mom snorted.
 

"I was asking for Daejun. He's a baby mom. I don't know when you started to act heartless towards them, but it needs to stop." Daehyun snapped.
 

The tension between mother and son was highly noticeable and Doctor Park asked, "Ma'am maybe you should wait in the waiting room."
 

His mom nodded her head and left the room. Daehyun saw a tear sliding down his mom's cheek.  He almost felt bad. Almost.
 

"Alright now that I have everything out, who is going to go first?" Doctor Park asked.
 

"I will." Daehyun said.
 

Doctor Park nodded and told him to sit in the chair. Once he sat down and put his arm out, she rubbed alcohol on the spot where she was going to take the blood from. She then told Daehyun to take a deep breathe before she put the needle in his arm. 
 

After a few seconds Doctor Park took out the needle and wiped off some blood that was on  his arm before replacing it with a band aid.

 

"Okay. Now for Daejun. I'm going to need someone to hold him still while I do it." Doctor Park said as she got the supplies ready to take Daejun's blood.

 

The coworker, Choi Minjee, gave the Doctor a nod and held Daejun. 

 

 

Doctor Park did the same preparation except for three deep breathe. She tried to get Daejun to smile instead before she put the needle in. 

 

Daehyun winced and turned his head away from the scene. He couldn't look at Daejun as he cried.

 

Poor kid, Daehyun thought. I know it hurts Daejun, but it will be over soon. 

 

It was over as soon as that thought left Daehyun's head. 
 

Doctor Park wiped off the blood that was on the skin and replaced it with a bandaid. She tried to once again get Daejun to smile, but this time Daejun wanted nothing to do with her.
 

Minjee held on to Daejun and rubbed his back. Instantly calming him down.
 

Doctor Park sighed and started cleaning up. "We should have the results of three test in two weeks." She said as she finished cleaning. 
 

"Thank you." Hwang Junsu responded. He turned to Daehyun and carried on, "We will contact you or your lawyer will with he results."
 

Daehyun nodded his head and they all left the room. He went towards his mom with sad eyes.
 

His mother stood up as she saw him and hugged him. "I'm sorry Daehyun. I didn't mean to."
 

"It's okay mom " Daehyun replied.
 

After pulling away she rubbed his send. "Lets go home."
 

Daehyun nodded his head and followed his mom to the car. Sorry you had to go through that Daejun. Daehyun thought as they drove away.