Chapter 8

My Beloved Bodyguard

"Yuri-ya! Wait..." Siwon calling while pursuing Yuri.

Yuri actually heard his voice. But Yuri pretended not to hear. Yuri has been accelerating her steps and turned into one corridor. Unfortunately Yuri forget that few people pass through the corridor, so there pretty quiet.

Seeing Yuri has been accelerating her steps and turned into a quiet corridor, Siwon immediately ran after her. He took her hand so that Yuri stopped.

"Yah! Don’t you hear me?" Siwon asked, looking at Yuri's eyes.

For some reason Yuri didn't dare to return his gaze. Yuri just stared at him briefly, then looked away. "Oh, I didn't hear it. Sorry..."

"Eh? You don't hear it?" Siwon surprised to heard her answer because it seemed he had already called her loud enough.

"Ah! Kyuhyun Oppa!" Yuri suddenly shouted at someone behind him. Siwon had looked back and saw a guy smiled at Yuri.

"Siwon-ah, could you please let go my hand?" asked Yuri to Siwon.

"Oh, sorry..." Siwon let go of Yuri’s hand.

Without another word, Yuri immediately left him again and went to guy named Kyuhyun. Siwon immediately followed Yuri.

"Kyu oppa! What are you doing? What is it?" Yuri asked, pointing at the wall behind Kyuhyun. On the walls were plastered many papers, which arranged a heart-shaped semi-finished.

* (Just imagine his part on No Other MV, which was still half-finished :p) *

"Oh this... I plan to show it to someone..." Kyuhyun replied.

"Oppa will express your feelings to a girl? The girl was very lucky..." Yuri said teasing him. "Oh! I think I know that lucky girl..."

Kyuhyun just smiled at her.

"I'll help you, Oppa..." Yuri took some papers from Kyuhyun's hand and began to observe it.

"No thanks..." Kyuhyun take back papers taken by Yuri earlier. "Looks like you're awaited by your new boyfriend..." he pointed to Siwon.

Yuri turned in the direction designated by Kyuhyun. For a moment she forgot the existence of Siwon there.

"Ah, Oppa! He's not my new boyfriend..." Yuri said while slapping Kyuhyun's arm. Her face flushed.Kyuhyun laughed at Yuri's reaction.

"Does that mean you two have a long dating?" he glanced to Siwon. Siwon's face flushed as well. Kyuhyun grinned saw them blush.

"Stop it, Oppa!" Yuri hit Kyuhyun's arm once again. Kyuhyun grinned again.

Then Yuri turned to Siwon and said, "Siwon-ah, I didn't even know you're still here. I will help Kyuhyun Oppa. You better be waiting there..." Yuri pointed to a nearby gazebo.

"Eh? But..."

"Don't worry. I've known him since long time. He will not hurt me..." and then Yuri turned to Kyuhyun. "Right, Oppa?"

"Mwo? What do you mean to hurt you?" Kyuhyun asked, confused.

"Are you going to hurt me?" Yuri raised an eyebrow.

"What? Of course not!" Kyuhyun replied that actually still confused.

"Oh... okay..." Siwon agreed and leave her with Kyuhyun. Actually in his heart, Siwon feel very heavy leave them alone. His instincts as a professional bodyguard made him feel like that because Siwon don't know him. He could have included those who could endanger her safety. But Siwon can't refuse command from her. Therefore, he is willing to succumb to leave them. Moreover the gazebo appointed by Yuri isn't too far away. So he can still keep an eye on Yuri.

After reached the gazebo, Siwon immediately take the laptop out of his bag and lit it. After lit, Siwon quickly looking for information about him. As a professional bodyguard, Siwon have access to get into the South Korean population list with all the information about them.

He looks for people who named Kyuhyun and observed every picture of them because Siwon didn't know his surname. But occasionally his eyes instead pay attention to Yuri and Kyuhyun who was joking each other.

"Kyuhyun... Cho Kyuhyun..." Siwon read all the information about him carefully. There is no single thing that suspicious from him. But Siwon is very surprised to see a row of accomplishments ever achieved by Kyuhyun. Not only in the field of study, but also in the field of singing. Siwon didn't expect someone who looks normal guy just like Kyuhyun turned out to have a lot of achievement in math and often won the singing contest.

All of the information is made ​​Siwon's suspicions disappear. Especially after he got the information about his family. His father turned out to be a close friend of Kwon Sajangnim. So at least Kyuhyun will not hurt her.

"Phew!" Siwon sighed. "Fortunately he was not suspicious..." he murmured, glancing at Yuri and Kyuhyun.

Apparently now Yuri isn't alone with Kyuhyun. They along with two other girls. One girl with shoulder-length and the other girls look a lot like Yuri, ranging from height to hair, very similar to Yuri. The girl who is similar to Yuri seemed confused because her eyes covered by cloth.

Shoulder-length haired girl who was a little on tiptoe to whisper something to Yuri. Yuri then immediately grabbed her hand and dragged her to the gazebo where Siwon wait.

When they were almost there, Siwon realized that the girl who was with Yuri, is a girl, who collided with him until all of her books fell this morning. Siwon doesn't remember that her name is Tiffany.

Tiffany looked a little surprised to see Siwon until she paused before going into the gazebo. Yuri who saw Tiffany paused in front of the gazebo immediately pulled her hand again to quickly enter the gazebo.

Yuri also looked the confused and surprised expression on Siwon‘s face. Then she said to Siwon, "Don't ask it now! I'm busy. Arasseo?!"

Then Yuri peek Kyuhyun and a girl who look like her. Tiffany follow what Yuri did. So Siwon shut up and take a peek.

Kyuhyun opened the cloth covering her eyes. The girl blinked in the sunshine. She was surprised to see Kyuhyun and even more surprised to see a picture of the heart made ​​of papers attached to the wall. Kyuhyun two steps back and began to sing, “Gateun gireul georeo wasseo urin seoro dalpagago itjanha nolla-ul ppuniya goma-ul ppuniya saranghal ppuniya...”

* (The lyrics of No Other, which means: "We arrived on the same road, we're just the same, how surprising, how grateful, it's love") *

Then Kyuhyun spread his hands in front of the wall of the heart-shaped paper and said, "Saranghaeyo, Seohyun-ah..."

The eyes of a girl named Seohyun that was filled with tears.

(You can see her expression at Super Junior and SNSD's Seoul Song MV. Hehehe...) *

With a smile she answered, "I love you too, Oppa..."

Yuri and Tiffany immediately ran to congratulate the new couple. Because Siwon didn't know them both, then he doesn't come with Yuri and Tiffany to congratulate them.

This is the first time Siwon see directly a guy expressed his feelings to a girl. He never experienced it. In his lifetime, he was never dating. Siwon was too busy with his work, so never care about such things.

Once, he ever loved one of his classmates. But before Siwon was had expressed his feelings, she was actually dating another guy. Siwon was then closes his heart despite the fact that many girls who loved him.

Siwon was too busy with his own thoughts, even he didn't realize that Yuri and Tiffany is back.

"Siwon-ah..." Yuri waved her hand in front of Siwon's face.

"Eh?" Siwon smiled shyly. "You're done congratulating? Where are they?"

"They're gone..." Yuri said as she threw herself on the seat.

"Ah! Seohyun was really lucky! I envied my cousin's! When can I get boyfriend as good as Kyu Oppa?" Yuri grumbling sullenly.

Tiffany, who sat next to Yuri smiled. Her eye smile appeared and once again make Siwon spellbound. But Tiffany didn't know that her eye smile were successfully made Siwon's eyes fixed on her smiling face.

"You definitely get a good guy too, Yuri- ya. Don't worry..." Tiffany said toYuri.Tiffany patted Yuri’s back and still smiling.

"Hopefully you're right, Fany-ya..." Yuri sighed.

"Hopefully not just me who would get a good man. May you too..." Yuri smiled at Tiffany.Tiffany nodded, then smiled again and made ​​a pair of beautiful eye smile.

But suddenly Yuri said, "Ah! Looks like you two know each other yet! Fany-ya, this is Siwon..."

Then Yuri turned to Siwon and said, "Siwon-ah, this is Tiffany, my other best friend..."

"Annyeonghaseyo..." Siwon greet her first.

"Ah annyeonghaseyo..." Tiffany replied with a big smile. Her voice goes up a notch.

"Take a talk. I'm going to the toilet for a while..." Yuri took her bag and quickly leave Tiffany with Siwon.

Yuri deliberately leave Tiffany alone with Siwon. Although only a few days to know Siwon, but Yuri knew that he was a good man. Because of that she didn't hesitate to introduce her best friend to Siwon. Unlike when Donghae asked her to help bring him with Jessica. Although Yuri know Donghae also a good man, but Yuri also know that Donghae is a playboy.

"I know her too well. Her voice goes up a notch, it's a sign when Tiffany attracted to a guy. That means that Siwon is the ideal man of Tiffany. Yuri-ya, you have to help Fany get closer to Siwon. Hehehe..." Yuri murmured as she smiled to herself.

 


 

Sorry if you get bored reading this chapter though already a few days I don't update it. Hehehe...

Looks like during next week, I can't update it again. I have exams! Forgive me... T-T