Chapter 17

My Beloved Bodyguard

 

"Guys! Why don’t we go to the field? I heard there was a music show over there..." Donghae said eagerly.

"Music show?" Yuri asked.

"The girls in the class were so excited. They told me that Taeyang will perform today. I'd love to see him dancing with my own eyes. It must be very cool!" Donghae replied with glowing eyes. Although he worked as a bodyguard, but he also loved to dance. For him, Taeyang is one of the artists with a great ability to dance, so Donghae really want to see him dance in person.

"What? Taeyang Oppa?" Yuri eyes widened. "Omo! I really miss him!"

"Him?"  Siwon frowned.

"You miss him? Who? That Taeyang?" Donghae put up his usual stupid expression.

"Stop asking who it was! I don't have any time to explain it. Let's go!" Yuri quickly grabbed the collar of her two bodyguards and drags them forcefully.

"Yah! You don’t need to drag us like this!" Donghae grumbled. But unfortunately Yuri didn’t respond at all. Yuri continues to drag her two poor bodyguards with all her power.

Donghae turned to Siwon and told him to stop Yuri. But Siwon just shrugged. Donghae finally fell silent and let Yuri dragged them like that.

Before they reached the field where the music show was held, Yuri suddenly stopped and let go of their collars.

"Why all of a sudden stop?" Siwon asked.

"Huh? Oh, my phone..." Yuri replied as she dug through her handbag to find her cell phone, which kept vibrate.

"Yeoboseyo?" Yuri greets the caller.

"Yuri-ya, are you with that stupid fishy?"  asked the caller, The Great Ice Princess Jessica Jung.

"Huh? Stupid fishy?" Yuri thought for a moment. "Oh you mean Donghae?"

"YAH!" Donghae yelled.

"Oops..." Yuri grinned.

"Of course he is! He was with you right? Send him to the library now. Taecyeon Oppa come and follow me on..."  Jessica whispered a little.

"WHAT? He followed you around? Omo... I'll tell him to go there now. Don’t worry..."

"Okay. Thanks..."  Jessica hung up the phone.

"Donghae-ya, you better go to the library now. Jessica... she... she is in danger..." Yuri said to Donghae with a worried look on her face.

"What? What danger? What happened?" Donghae started to worry.

"Taecyeon Oppa come and follows her to the library. You have to rescue her as soon as possible. Go now!"

"Aigo! Why did that stupid giant come here?! Aish!" Donghae growled before running, leaving Yuri and Siwon away.

"What can Taecyeon do until he could endanger Jessica? He likes Jessica right? Is he a psychopath?" Siwon asked, confused.

"Huh?" Yuri turns her head to Siwon.

"I mean... if he really likes Jessica, it is impossible he would hurt the girl he likes... Well... except he's a psychopath..."

"No. He was not a psychopath..." Yuri laughed at what Siwon said. "He's a nice guy actually. Of course he will not hurt Sica. She rejected him because she was afraid he would leave her and hurt her heart once again, not because he is a psychopath..."

"Then why do you say Jessica in danger?" Siwon became more confused.

"About that... I just overdo it... You know, to make it more dramatic like in the movies. Hehehe..." Yuri replied with a grin.

"..." Siwon gaped.

"Oh please, don't be too surprised like that! Come on!" Yuri took his hand and dragged him into the field, which was filled with a crowd of students.

Siwon didn't say anything. He went along when Yuri pulled him through the crowd of students who are enjoying the performances from Taeyang. But when they reached the front of the stage, Siwon became confused as Yuri didn't stop and kept walking toward the side of the stage.

"Yuri-ya..." Siwon tried to stop Yuri by pulling her arm gently.

"Where are we going? The stage is right in there..." Siwon pointed at the stage they have passed with little screaming because the music and the screams loud enough.

"Oh, I want to find someone in the back stage..." she replied casually.

"I think you want to see... Ah, what's his name? Tae... Taeyeon? Taecyeon? Ah I don’t know his name..." Siwon who never pay attention to the entertainment world, don’t know the name of the artist who was singing while dancing so lively and energetically on stage.

"Taeyeon?" Yuri laughed. "Siwon-ah, Taeyeon was a girl, not a guy! Then, Taecyeon Oppa is also not an artist. And one more thing, the handsome guy in stage was named Taeyang..."

"Ah I don't know his name..." Siwon said shyly.

Yuri laughed again when she saw Siwon's embarrass smile. "Okay. Come on, I have to find someone in the back stage..."

When Yuri turned around, a fat guy stepped on her foot and made her fall. Siwon had stretched out his hands to catch her ​​body, but he was too late. Yuri had already fallen to the ground...

"Oh my God! I bumped into Kwon Yuri! I'm sorry!" the fat guy grabbed Yuri's hand to help her stand up.

Yuri who felt the pain in her right leg, don't expect that fat guy would pull her hand. As a result Yuri screamed in pain as he pulled her, while she herself was not ready to stand up.

"YAH! Take your hands off!" Siwon dismissed his hand roughly.

Siwon then knelt next to Yuri. "Are you okay? Are you hurt?"

"I think I sprained my leg..." Yuri said, grimacing in pain.

"Really?" Siwon took off her high heels and touched her right leg that looked reddish.

"Ahhh..." Yuri winced in pain again.

"It looks like your leg really sprained. Can you stand up and walk?" Siwon asked anxiously as he put back her high heels.

"I don't know. I'll try..." Yuri tried to stand up with the help from Siwon. But once she tried to put step with her right leg, she screamed in pain.

"Yuri-ssi, I'm sorry..." the fat guy feels guiltier when he saw Yuri screams in pain like that.

"An apology from you wouldn't relieve her pain..." Siwon growled as he continued to hold Yuri’s body.

"Siwon-ah..." Yuri reprimand Siwon. Yuri then looked at the poor guy and see guilt in his eyes. Seeing him really feel guilty, Yuri smiled at him. "I'm fine. You don't have to feel guilty like that..."

"But…"

"You better get going before my patience runs out!" Siwon interrupting him with a threat.

"Yah!" Yuri once again rebuked her bodyguard. She hit his arm softly this time.

"It's okay. You better go before he got mad at you..." Yuri gave a smile to the poor man again. He nodded and left in fear.

"Aish! Thank you for making trouble!" Siwon muttered as the fat guy left.

"What? I'm a troublemaker? Sorry for troubling you..." Yuri said. Actually she knew that the person he meant as trouble maker is the fat guy. Yuri just wanted to annoy him.

"Huh? Ah, not you... I mean that guy! How dare he hurt you in front of my eyes?! Aish!"

"Oh, I thought I was the one who is troubling you... If you don’t like to be bothered by me, just tell my Dad..." Yuri teases him and put a mischievous smile.

"No. It's not that I mean..." Siwon didn’t know what to say.

"Ah, never mind. If you can’t walk, then the only way is..." Siwon bent down and carried her slim body in bridal style so easily.

"Yah! What are you doing?" Yuri's face began to redden. As she turned to the right and left, she saw the people around them whispering, notice Siwon was carrying Yuri in the bridal style.

"Gosh! They are very romantic!" 

"So the news that they were dating was true?"

"Well, they did perfect together..."

"So sweet..."

"Why do they have to be so intimate in a public place like this?! How annoying!"

"Yah! Put me down! They were looking at us!" Yuri's face getting flushed as she heard the comments from people around them.

"What can we do, huh?! Just ignore them…" Siwon just shrugged. Then Siwon took Yuri to a bench not far from there and helped her sit down.

"Why is your face red like that? Is it too sick?" Siwon asked innocently.

"Huh? Oh yeah. Of course..." Yuri turned her head to avoid his gaze.

You idiot! Apparently you are more stupid than Donghae, Choi Siwon!  Yuri muttered to herself.

Siwon frowned. But he didn't ask anymore. He took off her high heels and massaged her leg.

"Ahhhhh..." Yuri almost shed a tear because of the pain.

"Hold a bit. After this, your leg will not be so sore anymore..." Siwon go back massaging her leg.

A few minutes later Siwon stop the massage and got up. "I'm going to buy an ice cube to compress your leg. Wait a minute..."

Siwon went away after seeing Yuri nodded.

Soon Siwon go back with a plastic of ice cubes. But he was surprised when he saw Yuri wasn't there. Her bag is also gone. There is only a notebook that was lying on the bench where Yuri sat earlier.

Siwon took the book and observed it. From the names stated in the book, it is clear that the book belonged to Yuri.

"Where did she go?" Siwon turned his head to the right and left. But there is still no sign of Yuri.

Suddenly a piece of paper slid from Yuri's book. It seems the paper is inserted between its pages. Siwon leaned down and picked up the paper. He unfolded it and began to read the writing on the paper. Siwon was surprised when reading the handwriting on it.

 

Are you looking for Yuri? Don’t bother looking for her, because Yuri was with me...

You also don’t have to worry that I'll hurt her beautiful face. I just want to have fun with her...

So please don’t disturb us!

Ah, one more thing...

Yuri is mine forever!

 


 

An update...^^

Sorry I made you wait so long, again. Hehehe...

Hope you like it...

smiley