Chapter 6

My Beloved Bodyguard

At 10 am, Donghae and Siwon were ready. Donghae had prepared a car that they will use. BMW X6 was already parked in the porch. They are only waiting for Yuri came out and they could go to college.

But until 10:30 Yuri is still not out of the house.

"Aigo! Why is she so long? We're almost late..." Donghae muttered, tapping his shoes.

"Just call her..." Siwon said casually.

"Why don't you just call her? Suddenly I was sleepy. Hoaaammmm!!!!" Donghae pretended to yawn.

"Aish! The slacker, Mr. Lee Donghae!" Siwon grumbled. Inevitably Siwon who had gone inside to call Yuri.

When Siwon went into the house, he met Mr. Jang, Kwon family housekeeper who yesterday saw what happened between him and Yuri.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Mr. Jang..." Siwon bowed to Mr. Jang.

Mr. Jang responded by nodding his head and smiled. "Why do not you leave? Wouldn't you have a class at 11?"

"Ne. But Yuri, oh I mean Miss Yuri has not appeared until now. Do you know why Yuri, I mean Miss Yuri hasn't yet appeared?" Siwon asked.

"I think Miss Yuri had met her mother in her room. Come with me..." Mr. Jang invited him to the room of Mrs. Kwon on the second floor.

But while walking up the stairs to the second floor, Mr. Jang suddenly stopped and turned to Siwon and asked, "Hmmm... may I know how your relationship with Miss Yuri?"

"Ne? What do you mean?" Siwon asked back to Mr. Jang.

"The relationship between the two of you... What did you do yesterday?" asked Mr. Jang carefully.

"Oh that... that..." Siwon scratching his head that doesn't itch.

Mr. Jang frowned see Siwon being uncomfortable. "Do you like her?"

"Ne? Oh anieyo, Mr. Jang. Actually yesterday was..." Siwon told everything that happened.

Mr. Jang was nodding to hear the explanation from Siwon. Using his life experiences that have been more half a century, Mr. Jang can easily judge that Siwon was telling the truth. Mr. Jang also can feel that Siwon starting to like Yuri.

"So that's the case? Okay, I know..." Mr. Jang turned around and went back up the steps one by one into Mrs. Kwon’s room.

As they almost reached Mrs. Kwon’s room, Mr. Jang saw Yuri was standing, leaning on the door. Mr. Jang also saw the look of disappointment on Yuri's face. Therefore Mr. Jang stopped abruptly again and make Siwon almost bumped into him.

"Siwon-ssi, Mrs. Kwon’s room on the left. The room right in front of Kwon Sajangnim’s  workspace. You can directly get there. I still have something else..."

"Oh gamsahamnida, Mr. Jang..." Siwon bowed to Mr. Jang.

Mr. Jang responded with a nod and then go.

Siwon then realized Yuri was standing there. Siwon went up to Yuri who was pensively in front of her Eomma workspace.

"Yuri-ya..." Siwon calling softly.

Yuri raised her head and then remembered that she still had to go to college. "Omo, Siwon-ah! I forgot! We must leave now right? Aigo..."

"It's not a problem. Donghae's driving ability can be reliable enough at the moment there is no time like this..." Siwon said with a smile.

"Oh jinjja? That’s good. I'll grab my bag..." Yuri jogged down the corridor to her room.

Siwon still waiting for Yuri in front of the stairs. Yuri was quite surprised to see Siwon there. Yuri thought Siwon was down and waited for her on the porch with Donghae.

"You still here?" Yuri asked with both eyebrows raised.

"Ne. Come on..." said Siwon as preceded her down the stairs. Yuri followed behind him.

"Your design got a rejection?" Siwon asked suddenly.

Yuri stopped immediately. "How do you know?"

"Oh, I can see from your face. Don't give up now. Prove to your Eomma if you can become a great designer..." Siwon smiled at Yuri, hoping to make her feel a little better.

Yuri smiled back at him. "Ne. Gomawo..."

"Come on, we must be quick..." Siwon said that had reached the bottom.

Yuri nodded and descended the steps two at a time in one step. But when almost at the bottom, Yuri slipped and fell forward. Siwon reflexively capture Yuri's body. Fortunately Siwon didn't come down due to pressing Yuri's body, so now they both look like two people hugging. Siwon's hands holding her waist, while Yuri's hands curled around his neck. Both seemed to freeze, no one dared move a muscle. The world seemed to stop spinning and the time had seemed to stop running.

"Ehem..." someone cleared his throat.

"Mr. Jang?" Yuri and Siwon are realized, immediately release their embrace. Both their faces flushed with Mr. Jang re-caught them both in a state like that for the second time.

"I think you should leave now so do not be late..." Mr. Jang who tried to steer the conversation while holding a smile.

"Oh, that's true. Goodbye, Mr. Jang..." Yuri bowed to Mr. Jang and hurried escape from Mr. Jang's gaze. Siwon also do the same thing. He bowed to Mr. Jang and leave immediately.

"Oh, finally you come out as well. After such a long time..." said Donghae, who relieved after seeing Yuri out of the house in a hurry.

Yuri didn't answer. She ignored his comment and immediately got into the car. But Donghae could see Yuri's face reddened.

Why is her face so red?  Donghae thought silently. Then Siwon also out of the house and immediately got into the car. Siwon's face is also red. Did something happen between them?

Donghae decided to remain silent, pretending not to see anything odd from Siwon and Yuri. Donghae got into the car and started driving at high speeds because they are almost late.

During the trip to campus, three of them fell silent, busy with their own thoughts. Donghae occasionally glanced at the rearview mirror, observing Yuri, who seemed to be dreaming with the eyes watching the streets of Seoul. Her flushed face gradually back to normal. So does Siwon, who sat next to Donghae. His face also wasn't as red as before.

What happened between them, huh? I have to ask him later ... Donghae thought, nodding.

On the other hand, Siwon still thinking about what happened to him and Yuri today. In one day they both had twice been in a situation that makes them come into contact. His heart beating fast every time he remembered the incident. His face feels hot. Siwon look into the mirror and found out his cheeks flushed again for remembering their hug incident, who wasn't intentional at all.

Turns out he could see Yuri from the outside rearview mirror because she sat right behind him. Without realizing it, he observed what Yuri did from rearview mirror. Yuri was daydreaming, Yuri was yawned, Yuri is busy with her cell phone, and Yuri who stared back at him from rearview mirror.

Eh? Yuri looked back at him from rearview mirror?????

Siwon was surprised to realize that Yuri stared back at him. Siwon quickly divert his gaze from the rearview mirror and move to change his sitting position.

Why is he looking at me like that?  Yuri thought with a frown.

 


 

There is no HaeSica moment again. Again! Oops! Please forgive this terrible author... T-T

But I promise you can see their moment in the next chapter. I promise...

Don't forget to leave a comment and happy reading...^^