Chapter 15

My Beloved Bodyguard

"Sica..."

"Omo! Taecyeon Oppa?" Yuri's eyes widened to see a tall man in front of Jessica.

"Oh, Yuri-ya... annyeong. Long time no see..." Taecyeon greet her with a smile.

Because too surprised to see the existence of Taecyeon, Yuri could only stared at him silently.

"May I take your friend to dance, Yuri-ya?" Taecyeon pointed Jessica.

Once again Yuri still doesn't answer. That's why Taecyeon turned to Jessica and said, "Yuri didn’t answer. That means she's allowed me to take you. Come on..."

Taecyeon grabbed Jessica's right hand and pulled her to the dance floor. But before Jessica could open to say no, Donghae quickly grabbed Jessica's hand and make her move stopped. Taecyeon too, he stopped and turned.

"Let go of her hand..." Donghae said.

Taecyeon expression that was quite friendly, instantly changed.

"Please DO NOT interfere other people’s business!" Taecyeon threw Donghae’s hand to release his grip on the girl.

"YAH!" Donghae shouted to Taecyeon. Donghae jerked his hand from Jessica's hand and pulled Jessica into his back.

Donghae took a step and stopped right in front of Taecyeon. Donghae lifted his head, so he could look into his rival’s eyes directly because he's too tall.

"DO NOT EVER TOUCH HER ​​AGAIN!"

"What?!" Taecyeon laughed sarcastically.

"This is none of your business. You have no right to interfere!" Taecyeon pushed Donghae irritably.

Siwon was going forward to separate them until suddenly Jessica said in English, "Oppa! Stop it!"

"Why? Do you want to say that you like a short guy like this?!" Taecyeon replied also in English. He smirked and showed differences in height between him and Donghae.

"Of course not, Oppa. You've known me for a long time. You must know that I don’t like shorty guy..." Jessica replied calmly.

Although Donghae isn’t too good at English, but he can still understand what Jessica said. Donghae's heart was hurt. He turned and looked at the girl behind him.

Feel there is someone who pay attention to her, Jessica turned and found Donghae was looking at her bitterly. But then Jessica smiled sweetly at him and held his hand.

“Lee Donghae, I don’t like you… because I love you…”

Yuri who already know the play between HaeSica was very surprised. Yuri then watched Jessica who was still smiling shyly, staring at Donghae.

Omo! Didn’t earlier she said that they were only pretend as lovers? But why now she looks like really fell in love with Donghae?  Yuri thought.

"Stop kidding me, Sica! You're lying!" shouted Taecyeon who feel jealous to see Jessica looked at another guy, fondly.

Jessica's smile disappeared and replaced with her famous icy glare.

“I’m not lying, Oppa. You know for sure that I’m not lying. So it’s you who supposed to stop pretending not to understand, Oppa!”

Jessica pulled Donghae who still stunned and dragged him onto the dance floor, while Taecyeon can only surrendered because of what Jessica just said was right. He's gone off somewhere with sadness on his face.

Yuri and Siwon said nothing. They both kept observing how Jessica tried to drag Donghae who looks like a zombie because he still surprised to hear her confession earlier. After they reached the dance floor, Jessica seemed to shake his body to make him conscious. Jessica also patted on both of his cheeks. But it seems all of her efforts useless. Jessica then kicked his feet and managed to make the poor Fishy conscious.

"Omo!" Yuri and Siwon muttered together, when they see Jessica kick that poor man.

"Donghae once told me that Jessica had kicked his leg before. That means this is the second time..." Siwon felt pity for his best friend.

"Really?" Yuri turned to him.

Siwon nodded. "I think your friend was a bit cruel..."

Yuri laughed at the comment from the man next to her. "No. She wasn't a little cruel, she was very cruel. She will not hesitate to kick or hit someone, who look for trouble with her​​ because she likes football and boxing..."

"What? Football and boxing? A princess like her has hobbies like that?" Siwon's eyes widened in disbelief.

"You don’t trust me?"

"Well... I thought Jessica was a girl who was kind and gentle, just like a princess..."

Yuri sighed. "She was very kind and gentle like a princess before. But after Taecyeon Oppa left her for another girl, she began changed into a cold and cruel princess like now..."

"Taecyeon? That tall man?"

Yuri nodded. "He came to ask Sica back to him..."

"Then it means that Jessica didn't want to come back to him?"

"Of course. I would immediately reject him if I was Sica..."

Siwon folded his arms over his chest. "I don't like his style. Especially when he insulted Donghae because he's shorter. I know that Donghae is very short when compared with him​​, but he's still shouldn't say that taboo words to Donghae. As his best friend, I never insulted him directly like that. I always try to restrain myself when I want to mock his short body..."

Once again Yuri laughed at the comment of a handsome man beside her. Siwon who don't know what makes Yuri laugh, can only frowned. "Is there something funny?"

Yuri was hitting Siwon's arms after seeing the puzzled expression on his face. "Yah! You don’t realize that you've just insulted him indirectly?"

"What do you mean?" asked Siwon, who even more confused.

Yuri sighed. "Aigo! Who is the person who earlier said has always refrained from mocking him because he is short?"

"Eh? Did I say that? Oops..." Siwon grinned.

"Then you just like Taecyeon Oppa..."

"Yah! Of course we are different! At least I never mocked Donghae directly like that."

"The most important point is that you still think Donghae was a short guy, right?" Yuri didn't want to lose.

"No! The most important point is I never say it directly in front of Donghae!" Siwon stuck out his tongue.

Siwon's behavior instead makes Yuri smiled. "I don't know if you have a childish side too..."

Siwon smiled back to her. "There are still many things that you don't know about me. You need to learn more about me. As my girlfriend of course you must know me well..."

"Yah! We are just playacting! Why would I bother to learn about you?!" Yuri stuck out her tongue and turned to leave Siwon while laughing.

"Omo!" Yuri nearly collided with her father when she turned her body. "Why are you standing behind me like that, Appa? You scared me!"

"Oh, Sajangnim..." Siwon bowed to Kwon Sajangnim.

"You guys are too busy talking to each other until you don't notice me. Are you really dating?"

"Ah Appa..." Yuri blushed, while Siwon just smiled.

"All of my guests asked me when are you going to get married. They think you're perfect together, beautiful girl and handsome young man..." Kwon Sajangnim continued to tease them.

The words from Kwon Sajangnim managed to make their faces reddened.

"Siwon-ssi, please take care of my only daughter. Maybe she is a bit naughty and stubborn. Ah, no. She was very naughty and very stubborn. I hope you can be patient in dealing with this stubborn girl..." Kwon Sajangnim ruffled his daughter's hair.

"Appa! We are just playacting. Why are you instead talking as if we are going to get married, Appa?!"

"I didn't say that. I'm just asking Siwon to be patient in the deal with you as long as he still be your bodyguard, because I think Donghae will not always be with you two. He seems more interested in being a bodyguard for Jessica..." Kwon Sajangnim said, pointing Donghae and Jessica who were dancing.

Yuri and Siwon turned their heads to HaeSica. They smiled when they see the cold expression from Jessica after Donghae whispered something in her ear.

"Better you also dance like them. Go on..." Kwon Sajangnim pushed them toward the dance floor.

"Appa!" Yuri protested, while Siwon just smiled and nodded his head to Kwon Sajangnim. He then took Yuri's hand and led her to the dance floor.

"Hmm... Is it okay?" asked Siwon who feel awkward.

"Huh? Okay for what?" Yuri became confused.

"Hmm... Dancing... It means I have to touch you..." Siwon said quietly.

Yuri who began to understand his intentions instead laughed at the handsome guy in front of her.

"Of course. It's not a problem for me..." Yuri had wrapped her arms around Siwon's neck.

Siwon also put his arm around her waist awkwardly and they began dancing, follow the rhythm of slow music played by the musicians.

Donghae laughed when he saw YulWon dance. But because Jessica didn’t see YulWon, she frowned and said to Donghae, "Yah, Fishy! Are you crazy to laugh yourself like that?"

"Huh?" Donghae turned to the blonde girl in front of him. "I'm not crazy. I just laughed at the new couple..."

Donghae pointing YulWon with his chin. When Jessica understand his intent, she was laughing too. "So cute..."

"You're right. They are very cute! Especially if you see how awkwardly he was when he had to hug her..." HaeSica laughed together.

"Why did you become so awkward like that?" asked Yuri to her dance partner.

"Oh... that... I... I have never been this close to a girl..." Siwon said shyly.

"Really? I think this isn't the first time for us. We're already close together like this a few times..."

Omo! What I've said?! Babo!  Yuri blamed for saying something without passing her brain first and make her blush.

"That's right. But I guess this time you look most beautiful when compared to the previous..."

Yuri fell silent. Once again, her heart beating fast when Siwon praising her beauty. "Really?"

Siwon nodded and smiled. Then he looked at Yuri's eyes and said, "You are so beautiful tonight, Yuri-ya..."

Then they fell silent as they looked at each other with their heart beating fast.

 


 

I'm back. Hehehe...

Sorry for the late update. Hopefully this chapter doesn't make you feel bored. You can tell me if you get bored while reading this chapter...

Happy reading...^^

Oh, I don't know if I can update it again until Christmas or not. So I want to say Merry Christmas to all of My Beloved Readers, have a wonderful Christmas. GBU all...^^