Chapter 11

My Beloved Bodyguard

Inside the Audi R8...

The atmosphere is very calm. Yuri and Siwon were both locked their mouths shut. He focus his eyes on the streets of Seoul, which was quite busy that night. Siwon actually felt a little guilty because he had to say something without thinking first. But he also wonder why Yuri is always trying to avoid him every time he praised her. Though he had no bad intentions with his praise at all.

"Mmm... Yuri-ya..." he called her.

Yuri just turned her head without saying anything.

"Mmm... sorry..." Siwon said softly.

Yuri looked surprised. "Mwo? Apologize for what?"

"Actually I also don't know what my fault..." Siwon rubbing the back of his neck.

"Then why do you apologize to me?" her forehead wrinkled stare at him.

"It... looks like you're mad at me because I have praised you earlier. Sorry... Next time I will not like that anymore..."

"No. I'm not mad at you. I just..."

"Just?"

"Just..." Yuri thought. "Ah never mind! The point is I'm not mad at you. You don't need to apologize!" Yuri turned away to avoid his gaze.

Eh? I'm not mistaken? Looks like she blushed... Siwon thought.

-----

In the Lamborghini Gallardo LP560-4...

Donghae couldn't stop smiling like a madman. Several times he turned to the pretty girl next to him, then smiled broadly. He whistled the chorus from My Everything, his favorite song, while tapping the steering wheel in front of him. His head, too, were moving to the rhythm of the song.

Jessica who had been unaware of what is done by Donghae started to feel there is someone who pay attention to her. She turned and found Donghae was staring at her.

"Every night I pray on bended knee, that you will always be my everything..." he sing the end of the chorus from the song for Jessica and smiling sweetly.

Jessica didn't give any response. She just raised an eyebrow, frowning, and then return to continue the activities she likes best, daydreaming.

Donghae could only sigh after once again neglected by his beloved Jessica.

-----

The Audi R8 arrived first at the hotel venue for the party. The party was held in the ballroom of the most luxurious hotel in Seoul. Kwon Sajangnim renting pool area, which is on the roof of the hotel building, to host his guests. Because of Kwon Sajangnim-owned company is one of the largest artist management in Korea, then don't be surprised if the party was held at the posh place like this. His whole artists have been scheduled to attend this party. The business partners from Kwon Sajangnim, no exception his competitors in artist management, are also invited to this luxurious party.

Congratulatory flower arrangements lined up neatly along the road to the hotel lobby. The reporters are also invited to cover this event. They gathered in front of the main door of the hotel while waiting for the arrival of the artists. In front of the hotel also has provided the red carpet along with a small stage for the red carpet event for the artists who attended.

Once the The Audi R8 driven by Siwon stopped in front of the hotel lobby followed Lamborghini Gallardo LP560-4 driven by Donghae, the reporters were soon set up their cameras. A bodyguard opened the door for Yuri. The blitz from the cameras welcomes Yuri, who came out of the car so elegantly. Yuri waved her hand to the reporters and smiled so brightly. Yuri waited for Jessica out of the car with a slight posing as the reporters continued to take her picture. After Jessica came out and approached Yuri, they walked to the small stage and posed there. The reporters are busy taking pictures of Yuri who was already quite famous as a professional model with Jessica, who was no less gorgeous than Yuri although she wasn't a model.

The reporters are kept asking them to pose. No one realized that they came with two handsome men who aren't known by the public. After a few minutes of posing, Yuri and Jessica bowed to the reporters who kept praising them very gorgeous. Then Yuri and Jessica left the stage, followed by Siwon and Donghae went into the hotel.

Some employees of Kwon Sajangnim neatly lined up in front of the elevator to greet the guests. Once they saw Yuri, they simultaneously bowed to greet. While Yuri only responded with a smile.

The elevator door opened. A staff of the hotel have been ready in the elevator to take the guests to the roof of the hotel. He stooped down and invited Yuri, Jessica, Siwon, and Donghae to get into the elevator. After they entered, the elevator doors closed and they were brought to the party.

When out of the elevator, they were fascinated to see decorations that adorn the place. Flowers and balloons are everywhere. Fairy lights that aren't too bright graced the party creates a romantic and elegant atmosphere. Don't miss the few small candles that float above the pool to make the decorations look perfect. Everything is laid out so nicely, so it will definitely make the invited guests there mesmerized.

"Omo! This place is so beautiful!" Donghae said as he looked around him with awe.

"Of course. This is the result of my hard work and Sica for months. Thank you for helping me prepare this feast, Sica..." Yuri smiled proudly and hugged her best friend.

"Really? You two are so great!" Donghae spreading his hands about to go hug Yuri and Jessica.

"Yah! Don't ever dare to touch me again, Fishy! That's disgusting!!!" Jessica dismissed Donghae's hand roughly.

"Why I shouldn't go hugged with you two?!" Donghae complained with a cute pout.

"Just dream it!" Jessica stuck out her tongue. Then Jessica pulled Yuri's hand toward the musicians, who began to play the songs with stringed instrument like the violin and cello.

"What will they do?" Donghae asked to Siwon.

"I don't know..." Siwon just shrugged. "We'd better check on the situation around..."

Donghae nodded then followed Siwon.

-----

Siwon and Donghae do their duties as a bodyguard. They both get around, checking the security of the place. Kwon Sajangnim already told them to keep an eye on the situation around for the feast. There should be no parties who sabotage this feast, because the party was attended by VIP guests and covered by the press.

Soon the guests began to arrive. The place was beginning to fill up by many people, especially the artists incorporated in management-led by Kwon Sajangnim. Because almost all the invitations have been present, then the feast begin. Leeteuk and Eunhyuk, two artists from their management assigned as the MC tonight. They invited Kwon Sajangnim onto the stage and gave a short speech.

"Good evening everyone. I'm very grateful that you all are willing to fulfilling my invitation to get together with us to celebrate the birthday of our company. Without realizing it, this company has been around for 20 years. I'm sure that this company still survive in the Korean entertainment industry is because of support from you all. I hope this cooperation that has existed all along, will not fade until whenever..."

All guests applauded, welcoming the speech from Kwon Sajangnim. After the applause faded, Kwon Sajangnim continued his speech.

"Besides... I also like to introduce my heir officially. As you know, I have two children that now they both had grown up. I thought this was the right time to introduce them formally. But unfortunately my son couldn't attend because he had business to finish. Therefore tonight I'm just going to introduce the only one my beloved daughter to you, Kwon Yuri..."

Kwon Sajangnim pointed to Yuri. All eyes followed his direction. A spotlight had come to move to where Yuri stood up and illuminate the area around Yuri. But everyone was so surprised when the the spotlight stops moving. Their mouths open when they see Yuri.

 


 

Does this chapter boring? Sorry if you get bored while reading it...

Are you curious why the guests were surprised to see Yuri? Hopefully you're curious because I love to make my readers curious. Hehehe...

Can you guess what happened to Yuri? Please tell me...^^

Happy reading guys, don't forget to leave a comment, and don't forget to see the latest MV from SNSD (The Boys) and Super Junior (A-Cha)...

Please give lots of love for SUPER JUNIOR and SNSD...^^