Chapter 13 (HaeSica)

My Beloved Bodyguard

 

"Will you dance with me?" someone held out his hand to Jessica.

Jessica looked up. But then she sighed loudly. "How long will you continue to bother me, huh?"

"Mwo? I was just asked you to dance. I'm not bothering you..." Donghae pouted.

"If you don't want to bother, then better stay away from me. Don't get near me in a radius of 500 meters. I almost died out of breath every time you're near me, Fishy!" Jessica waved her hand in front of her nose with a face like vomit.

"Omo! How do you know my nickname? Only my close friends who call me Fishy. Does that mean you want to be my close friend too?" Donghae wiggled his eyebrows teasing Jessica.

"Ah, as long as you know, only my close friends who ALLOWED to call me like that..." Donghae imitate her words when she rebuked Donghae, because he called Jessica with her nickname like her close friends.

Jessica just glared at him with an icy stare. Without saying anything, Jessica stood up and left Donghae.

"Yah! Wait!" Donghae chase her. Donghae grabbed Jessica's wrist and made she stop.

"And one more thing, you should know that I couldn't live if it should be far away from you..." Donghae said, smiling sweetly.

Jessica was silent for a moment. But then Jessica tried to break away from his grip, "Let go my hand!"

"Sica Onnie?" someone called her name.

Jessica turned to the sound. Donghae turned around too, without letting go of Jessica's hand.

"Krystal? You come, too?" asked Jessica to Krystal who seemed surprised to see Jessica's hand in the grip of a handsome guy.

"He's your boyfriend, Onnie?" Krystal replied, without answering questions from Jessica earlier.

After Jessica realize the intention of her sister, Jessica immediately tried to break his grip roughly until their hands apart.

"How could a stupid guy like him could be my boyfriend?! You know that I hate stupid guy, right? Can’t you see that stupidity in his face?!" Jessica dragged her sister away from Donghae.

"Do I look that stupid?" Donghae who feel confused could only scratch his head that doesn't itch.

-----

"Did you come with Mom and Dad?" Jessica asked Krystal.

"Onnie, are you sure he wasn't your boyfriend? He's very handsome, you know. Hehehe..." Krystal grinned.

"Yah! I'm asking you first. You must answer my question first and then you can ask me back!"

"Ah Onnie! Why are you get angry? I'm just asking..." Krystal pouted.

"And yes, I came with Mom and Dad. You're satisfied, Onnie?" Krystal was still pouted. "Ah, Onnie! The three of us come with..."

Before Krystal could finish her sentence, their parents came over to them.

"You're here..." said their Mom.

"When did you three come from America? Why don't you tell me before? I thought you didn't come..." Jessica hugged her parents.

"Of course we came. It is impossible we reject the invitation from Kwon Family..." Mr. Jung said with a smile.

Jessica knew her father very well. She knew that there was something behind his smile, which is different from usual.

"We came to Korea with someone..." her father smiled again.

Her feelings was right. That smile usually appears when he wants to give Jessica a surprise that wasn't fun for his daughter.

"Get ready, Onnie..." Krystal whispered in her ear.

Her feelings become more chaotic hearing warnings from her sister. Jessica felt that something bad will happen to her.

"Sica..." someone called her name from behind.

Jessica looked too shocked and couldn't close . "Taecyeon Oppa..."

Guy who named Taecyeon smiled. "Hi..."

"Why... why did you come to Korea, Oppa?"

"He came to take you back to America. He said he wanted to marry you..." her father answered.

"WHAT? Married?" Jessica was more surprised.

"That's right..." Taecyeon smiled again. Then he took both her hands and pulled Jessica closer.

"I just realized that I couldn't live without you, Sica. Come back with me to America and we will get married there. Would you?"

"I... I... I don't want..." Jessica move back a step and pulled her hand from Taecyeon.

Taecyeon seemed surprised by her rejection. So did her parents. Only Krystal who didn't seem surprised to hear Jessica's rejection. Krystal really understand why her sister was rejected the proposal from Taecyeon.

"Why? Why do you reject me? Did you not love me anymore?" Taecyeon took a step toward Jessica. But Jessica backed away again.

"That's right, Oppa. I've not love you anymore..."

"Then I will try so that you can love me again. Please give me one chance..." Taecyeon said, kneeling in front of Jessica.

"I can’t do it, Oppa. Sorry..." Jessica turned to leave Taecyeon. But her father managed to hold her hand.

"You must marry him. His parents have come to meet us. They want you to be their daughter in law..." Mr. Jung said in English.

"But I don't want to, Dad. Why are you force me?!" Jessica rebelled, trying to escape from her dad.

"Then what's your excuse rejected him? Wasn't he is your first love? Now he wants to marry you but you rejected him..." Mr. Jung's face turned serious.

"Dad, it's the past. I've not love him anymore..."

"You two can start all over. The love will surely come when you two are often together as before..."

"I don't want, Dad! I'm not going to marry him until I die!"

"Why are you so stubborn? Do you rejected him because you already have a boyfriend?"

Jessica gulped as she heard his father's question. Actually, Jessica didn't have a boyfriend. But if she tells her family that she hasn't had a boyfriend, her parents would be getting forced her to marry Taecyeon.

"Yes. I already have a boyfriend. So please don't ever force me back to him again, Dad..." Jessica didn't dare look at her father's eyes directly as before.

"What?" Mom, Dad, and Krystal was so surprised to hear her lie.

Taecyeon also looked surprised. But he said nothing. He just stared at her with great sadness. Jessica actually don't like to see her first love to be sad like that. But she also couldn't tell him that actually she hasn't had a boyfriend. Taecyeon would keep force her if he ever knew.

Jessica took a deep breath and encourage herself staring at her father's eyes. "I have a boyfriend. I hope you wouldn't force me to marry Taecyeon Oppa again after this, Dad..."

Jessica then approached Taecyeon and stopped right in front of him. "I'm sorry, Oppa. I really can't marry you..."

When Jessica will leave Taecyeon, he hold her hand and said, "I don't trust you..."

"What... what... did you say... Oppa?" Jessica was a little scared because Taecyeon was glaring at her. Jessica also afraid her lies would be revealed as Taecyeon know her too well.

"Bring your boyfriend here. I must see him to make sure that you don't lie!"

"Ne?" Jessica knows that Taecyeon find out her lies. Because of that she was getting frightened.

"I know you're lying, Sica. So please stop pretending..." Taecyeon gaze softened. "I know you rejected me because you're afraid I'm still an old Taecyeon, who once left you for another girl. I know you are afraid it will all happen again. But take my word, I love you, really-really love you. After you left me for 3 years, I have realized my mistake. I also have realized that you are the best girl I've ever met. I will never disappoint you again, Sica. Trust me..."

Taecyeon was right. Jessica rejected him because Jessica was afraid Taecyeon will leave her again for another girl as before. This is what has led her life changed. The old Jessica Jung isn't an Ice Princess. But after Taecyeon prefer another girl, she began to change and closes her heart to all guy who love her.

"I can't, Oppa. As I told you earlier, I had a boyfriend. I’m so sorry..." Jessica released his grip and immediately left him.

"Then prove it to me! Bring him to me! If you can't take him, I'll do everything to make you be mine!" Taecyeon shouted.

Jessica stopped. She saw some of people around her staring at her in astonishment. Jessica sighed and went back to walk away from Taecyeon.

-----

"Aish! I didn't have a boyfriend! Why do I have to say that I have a boyfriend?! I was so stupid!" Jessica slapped her own forehead as she paced back and forth.

"Ah, I should talk to Yuri. Usually her stupid brain just works well only at the crucial moment like this..." Jessica looking for her best friend among the crowd.

Despite her high heels up to 10 cm, but Jessica is still quite difficult looking for the existence of Yuri because she was actually quite short. Instead of finding Yuri, she even see Donghae who was busy enjoying the food happily like a child.

A brilliant idea appeared in Jessica's brain. Oh no! Actually, more accurately described as a crazy idea. Donghae really liked her so it is not possible Donghae refused her request. She went to Donghae while smiling.

"Yah, Stupid Fishy! Oh, I mean Fishy!" Donghae was turned and a bit surprised to see Jessica approached him with a smile.

"Wae?" Donghae raised an eyebrow. His feelings saying that the girl he liked had another intentions because usually she never approached him like this. Especially with such a sweet smile.

"Hmmm... Looks like you've said you want to be my boyfriend? Do you remember it?"

"Of course. I also remember you then kicked my leg until it was almost broken..." Donghae put down his plate then backed away from Jessica. Donghae clenched both hands, ready to fight if she would kick or hit him again.

His reaction makes Jessica laugh. "I'm sorry. I won't kick you again. Don't worry..."

Donghae lowered his hands and took a step toward Jessica. "Is that true?"

Jessica nodded with a smile. She took a step toward Donghae and put both her hands on his chest with a smile as sweet as possible. "I'll give you a chance to be my boyfriend... non-violent as before..."

Donghae's eyes widened and his mouth hanging open. "MWO??????"

"I'll give you a chance to be my boyfriend, but just for tonight. How? You would?"

Donghae expression suddenly turned serious. "What is it? There must be something going on. You want to take advantage of me, right?"

Guilt suddenly enveloped her heart. She becomes aware that Donghae, who really liked her, not willing to be exploited. Jessica took a deep breath and exhaled loudly. She then told all that she had just experienced.

Donghae's eyes widened again, surprised to hear the story from his dream girl.

"So... are you willing to help me?" Jessica asked softly. Jessica isn't sure Donghae would be willing to help.

Donghae didn't answer. He looks thoughtful. But soon he smiled gently and said, "Okay. I'm also not willing to see you married to someone else. I'll help..."

"Really?" Jessica's eyes widened as Donghae earlier. She didn't even realize when she jumped up and hugged him tightly.

"Of course..." Donghae gentle smile turned into a smirk. "... But of course there must be a reward for me..."

Jessica immediately let go her arms. "Aish! So stingy! All right! Just tell me what you want!"

"Hmmm... I'm confused..." Donghae thought, his chin. "... maybe... a kiss... on the lips?"

"WHAT?! I better be looking for another guy!" Jessica grumbled in English while leaving Donghae. But before she stepped, Donghae quickly took her hand.

"Yah! I'm just kidding! You don't have a sense of humor, huh?'"

"This isn't the time for joking! Let go of my hand!" said Jessica upset.

"Aish! I will not ask for a kiss. Don't worry!" Donghae didn't let go Jessica's hand. "Hmmm... how about a date? Just for one day..."

"Date?" Jessica was considering his request.

"It's just a date. I won't ask you to kiss me..."

"Well... if only a date, I agree..."

"Yeah!!!!"

 


 

Special chapter for My Beloved HaeSica shippers. Do you like it, guys???

For My Beloved YulWon shippers, no need to worry. There will be a special chapter about YulWon too. And do you remember about his proposal? You'll find it in the next chapter...

And for My Beloved Subscribers, feel free to leave some comments. Your comments become consideration for me if I should continue this story or not...

Thx so much and happy reading...^^