Chapter 18

My Beloved Bodyguard

 

Are you looking for Yuri? Don’t bother looking for her, because Yuri was with me...

You also don’t have to worry that I'll hurt her beautiful face. I just want to have fun with her...

So please don’t disturb us!

Ah, one more thing...

Yuri is mine forever!

 

Siwon's eyes grew wide and his thick eyebrows shot up immediately after reading the letter which is tucked in Yuri's notebook. His heart beat quickly when he realized that Yuri disappear in just a few minutes. He didn't expect that someone would kidnap Yuri in crowded place like this. Panic, upset, and anger began to envelop his heart, as he imagined what would the kidnapper did to her based on the letter.

"Aish!!!" Siwon growled. He wrung the paper. Feeling upset, he threw the crumpled paper to the wall.

Siwon took the phone in his pocket. He immediately pressed the speed dial for Donghae's phone number. But unfortunately, he didn't pick up.

"Aish!!!" Siwon muttered again.

Without waiting for Donghae, Siwon started looking for Yuri. He walked down the nearest corridor from where she disappeared, realized that her leg was injured. That would make her not go too far. His eyes wandered around to look for any sign of Yuri.

But he didn't find Yuri as he reached the end of the corridor. There is a staircase up to the second floor. He quickly climbed the stairs. He skipped down several steps at a time. But suddenly he stopped walking.

"Oh, Kyuhyun-ssi..." Siwon greet someone when he saw Kyuhyun was walking with a girl towards him.

Kyuhyun was a little surprised that Siwon still recognizes him. "Oh, annyeonghaseyo..." said Kyuhyun  with a bow.

"She..." Siwon pointed to the girl beside him.

"Oh yeah. This is Seohyun, my girlfriend..." Kyuhyun introduced the tall girl beside him to Siwon. Then he turned to Seohyun and introduced Siwon to her, "He's Siwon Hyung, Yuri's boyfriend..."

"Annyeonghaseyo..." Seohyun bowed to Siwon and he smiled back at her.

"Looking for Yuri, Hyung?" Kyuhyun asked.

"Eh? How do you know that I was looking for her?"

"Huh? Oh no... I..." Kyuhyun looked panicked. "I... I just guessed it... Yeah right! I just guessed it randomly..."

What's wrong with him? Why does he look panic? Siwon thought. Siwon honestly feel a little suspicious because he had a sudden panic like this.

Siwon's suspicions grew bigger when he saw Seohyun whispered something in Kyuhyun's ear.

"Ah yeah... I ask that because Yuri is not with you, Hyung..." Kyuhyun said, half smiling. His smile was quite suspicious because  it seemed like a forced smile.

Should I suspect him? He doesn't look like a bad guy. Besides, he had no motive to kidnap Yuri from his family background... Siwon thought.

"Hmm... I always see you together, Hyung. That's why I ask that question..." Kyuhyun added. "But we haven't seen her today..."

"Oh, really? Alright. I'll look for her. See you..." Siwon smiled at them. They bowed to him.

After Siwon left them, Seohyun said, "Oppa... Why are you so careless? We almost got caught..."

"Yeah. Almost got caught..." Kyuhyun sighed in relief. "This is because of that immature Hyung! He never stopped annoying Yuri since they were kids..."

"We can't do anything about it, Oppa. I guess that immature Oppa really likes to annoy Yuri Onnie..." Seohyun said with a smile. She pulled a tissue out of her bag and wiped the sweat on his forehead.

"Thanks..." Kyuhyun smiled at his beautiful girlfriend and took her hand. "We better get out of here before Siwon Hyung find Yuri..."

Meanwhile, Siwon stopped in front of a classroom on the second floor. He peeked into the classroom through the window. Because the classroom is empty, then he walked into the next classroom window and peered into it. But it turns out that the classroom on the second floor are indeed empty.

When he approached the classroom at the end of the corridor, he heard someone laugh. He tiptoed to the window carefully. He stood next to one of the open window and began peering into the room.

Siwon's eyes widened when he saw two people in the class. A guy with dark glasses, was sitting at a table with an evil laugh looking at a long-haired girl in front of him. She was sitting in a chair with her hands tied by a rope in the back seat. was also gagged with a cloth. She seemed to struggle as she tried to say something.

He even more surprised when he realized that the girl is Yuri. Anger increasingly enveloped his heart. He clenched his fists in anger. Without another thought, he walked toward the classroom door and tried to open the door. But the door wouldn't open because it seemed to be locked from the inside.

"BRAKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!" Siwon opened the door forcefully. Yuri and the guy turned their heads toward the door.

"LET HER GO!!!!!" Siwon snapped.

The man smirked and laughed so haughty. "Why should I let her go? I do not even have fun with her..."

The kidnapper was smiling again. He pulled the cloth that stuffed and caressed her beautiful face. "You know, Yuri is the most beautiful girl I've ever met..." the guy turned to Siwon and smirked for the nth time.

He caressed Yuri's face once again. Then he leaned in to her as if he wanted to kiss her.

"YAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Siwon clenched his fist and ran over him. He pulled the kidnapper body away from Yuri and grabbed his collar angrily.

The kidnapper didin't resist at all. He just smirked as he looked at Siwon with a sneaky gaze from behind his dark glasses. Siwon could feel the guy's eyes as if to challenge him and made his anger explode. Siwon raised his right hand, ready to cast his fist to the kidnapper, who successfully made him worried sick because of Yuri's disappearance.

"STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Yuri shouted.

Siwon was surprised to hear her scream. Still clutching the collar of the bad guy's white shirt, Siwon turned his head to Yuri. "What? He has kidnapped you, and you told me not to hit him?"

Yuri sighed. "Siwon-ah, he didn't kidnap me. He just wants to play a trick on you..."

"What? What do you mean he didn't kidnap you?"

"Aigo..." Yuri sighed once again.

"Oppa! Please stop your stupid drama before Siwon really beat you..." Yuri said while staring at the kidnapper.

"Oppa?" Siwon even more confused because she called the kidnapper as Oppa.

The kidnapper's body in front of Siwon began to tremble. When Siwon divert his eyes from Yuri to the kidnapper, he suddenly burst out laughing. He laughed as he bent over, holding his stomach after seeing a puzzled look on Siwon's face. More confused, Siwon let go his grip of the guy's white shirt.

"What... what's the meaning of all this?"

He stopped laughing. He raised his head and looked at Siwon. But he burst out laughing again. Even he sat on the floor laughing.

"Oppa! Stop laughing and let me go!!!" Yuri shouted at him.

"Ah... arasseo... arasseo..." he tried hard to stop laughing. Then he stood up and went to Yuri while clutching his stomach, which  felt sore from too much laughing.

Once he was in front of Yuri, he looked at her for a moment and grinned. "Siwon-ssi..."

He turned his head and smirked again to Siwon. "What if I really want to kiss her?"

The guy leaned over and held both Yuri's cheeks gently. He smiled sweetly to Yuri before he his face to Yuri like before.

Siwon was so shocked, so that he didn't react. He froze with his eyeballs almost came out of its place.

"Oppa!!!" Yuri shouted before his lips touched hers. "Remove this rope!!! N-O-W!!!!!!!!!!!"

Yuri shouted once again, kicking his feet and succeeded in making him groan in pain. "Aish!!! Yul!!! Jessica was the one who would teach you to kick something like that, right?! That Ice Princess is really..."

Jessica? He knew Jessica too?  Siwon thought.

"Stop talking, Oppa! Let go of me now!!!" Yuri stuck out her tongue to the kidnapper.

"Alright! But do NOT kick me again!" He let go of the rope from Yuri's hands gently.

"You're so stupid, Oppa! What if I wasn't able to stop Siwon? He would beat you into a pulp, Oppa..."

"I just wanted to see the ability of the bodyguard who assigned to protect my precious sister..." he put his hand to Yuri's shoulder adn showed it to Siwon.

"Sis... ter? Sister?"

"Ne. He's Kwon Jiyong, my stupid brother..." Yuri said with a sigh.

"WHAT???"

He removed his dark glasses and smiled broadly. "Annyeonghaseyo, Siwon-ssi..."

"Omo..." Siwon's mouth hung open as he recognized the kidnapper. He's Kwon Jiyong, Kwon family's first child, who lived apart from his family. Although he lived apart in his own apartment, but he still worked in his father's artist management and worked as an artist manager. So far he never met directly with Jiyong. This is the first time they met in person. Siwon had read his bio and saw his picture before. But with a different hair style plus a dark glasses like that really makes him look so different.

"Ah, joesonghamnida, Jiyong-ssi..." Siwon bowed to Jiyong for being rude to him earlier.

"Yah!!! Why are you even apologized to him?! He was the one who should apologize to you!" Yuri rebuked Siwon.

"Ne. That's right. I should apologized to you, Siwon-ssi. Joesonghamnida..." Jiyong bowed to Siwon.

"Mianhae, Siwon-ah. Jiyong Oppa likes being naughty like this when there is no work for him..." Yuri shook her head while staring at her Oppa who was grinning. "Stop grinning like that, Oppa! You looks so stupid when you're grinning like that!"

"What? You called cutie guy like me as a stupid?!" Jiyong protested with his adorable aegyo.

"Oppa!"Yuri ready to hit her Oppa.

"Ah yeah! Mianhae... mianhae..." Jiyong gave up. He raised his hands while still grinning.

Siwon laughed at Jiyong' childishness. No different with his sister... Siwon thought while looked at Jiyong's sister.

"Ah! I almost forgot... Yuri-ya, have you met him?" Jiyong asked Yuri.

"Huh? Him? Taeyang Oppa?" Jiyong nodded.

"Not yet. I've been looking for you once I know you're here, Oppa. Moreover, he was performing when I passed the stage. How could I met him?"

"Aigo! You should meet him first. He held this concert because he wants to meet you. He said he misses you..." Jiyong wiggled his eyebrows to tease his sister.

"WHAT?! Taeyang Oppa miss me???"

"Why are you surprised like that? He's already like you for a long time. Don't pretend that you don't know about his feeling toward you!"

"But I really don't know, Oppa! He likes me?" Yuri asked in disbelief.

"Aigo! I guess I talk too much..." Jiyong grumbled and hit his own mouth slowly.

 


 

An update... I'm sorry for the late update... :(

There is no HaeSica moment in this chapter. I apologize to my subscribers who subscribe to this story because of HaeSica. Sorry guys... But I promise their story will not be less exciting than YulWon. Their relationship will grow faster than YulWon although I'm not too focused on their story. Just wait for their next moment... A kiss maybe? I said "maybe"... Hehehe...

Thx very much guys. Hope you like it...^^