Chapter 10

My Beloved Bodyguard

 

As soon as BMW X6, which is driven by Donghae stop at the terrace house of Kwon family, Mr. Jang, head of the housekeepers, came out to greet them. Mr. Jang opened the rear door of the car.

"Welcome back, Miss Yuri..." said Mr. Jang with a smile.

Yuri smiled back at Mr. Jang. But when out of the car, Yuri almost fell. Luckily Siwon who was out of the car, quickly caught her before she actually fell.

"Are you okay, Miss?" asked Mr. Jang worried, because he saw Yuri who seemed a little limp.

Yuri nodded weakly. "I'm fine. I'm just a little tired..." Yuri pointed toward the car. Slowly she let go of Siwon's hand and walked into the house.

Realizing what she meant, Mr. Jang then smiled. Meanwhile, Siwon who don't understand just raised an eyebrow. He saw Jessica out of the car with a sleepy face. Jessica also yawned after closing the car door.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Miss Jessica. Long time no see..." said Mr. Jang with his typical smile.

"Oh annyeonghaesyo, Mr. Jang. How do you do?" replied Jessica friendly.

"As you can see now, Miss. Thank you for asking how I was doing. Please come in..." Mr. Jang invited Jessica to get into the house. Jessica bowed on Mr. Jang with a smile.

Jessica also smiled at Siwon. Siwon was surprised once again and smiled back at her. Jessica then immediately go following Yuri.

After Jessica went into the house, Siwon asked Mr. Jang. "Mr. Jang, what did Yuri mean? Shouldn’t we call a doctor to check her condition?"

Mr. Jang laughed at his question. The older man patted Siwon's back and invites him inside.

"Miss Yuri is fine. We don't need to call the doctor..." Mr. Jang laughed again. "Miss Yuri is always like that everytime she finished wake Miss Jessica. Do you know what I mean?"

Siwon thought for a moment then smiled after understand what is meant by Mr. Jang. Yuri does seem to get a difficult time waking Jessica before they got home. It may even have 10 times more Yuri tried to wake Jessica. Starting from calling out her name a hundred times, shook her body, until screaming in her ear, everything is done. But still it didn't work despite the fact that Yuri had put all of her energy. Jessica was able to wake up after Donghae give a little help. Donghae purposely hit the brakes suddenly when they were almost there. And the result was that she bounced forward, hitting Donghae’s seat.

"Ah yes. I understand what you mean, Mr. Jang..." Siwon said while laughing.

"Good. I want to make a drink for Miss Jessica and milk to Miss Yuri. Miss Yuri always drank milk to return her energy, after a struggle to wake Miss Jessica..." said Mr. Jang. " Ah, you want something to drink? I'll make it for you and Donghae..."

"Oh, no, Mr. Jang. I'll make it myself. Thank you..." Mr. Jang smiled and nodded then went into the kitchen.

Siwon walked into his room. He was still laughing remembering that apparently Yuri almost fell before because she was exhausted, after trying desperately to wake Jessica. But suddenly someone embracing his neck from behind.

"What are you thinking until you laugh by yourself?" asked Donghae who just finished parked the car in the garage.

"Nothing. I just find it funny because the reason why Yuri almost fell was not because she's sick, but because she was tired to wake Jessica..."

Donghae laughed. "Really? Omo! Good thing I had to help her. If I didn't help her, maybe Yuri had fainted from exhaustion..."

"That's right. I also think like that. Hahahahahahaha..."

"But Jessica was just like Sleeping Beauty, the princess who was so beautiful when she was asleep. Maybe next time I have to kiss her to wake her up..." Donghae said,  his chin with his thumb and forefinger.

"Yah! erted!" Siwon hit Donghae’s head.

"Ouch!!!!!!!! Yah! You think it doesn't hurt, huh???!!!" Donghae trying to get him. But Siwon successfully to escape by going into his room and shut the door immediately.

"Aish!" Donghae growled. "Wait for my revenge!" Donghae opened his bedroom door, which is adjacent to Siwon room.

"Lee Donghae!" Siwon poked his head out from behind the door without opening the door too wide. "Then we should be ready at 6. Understand?" Siwon grinned and immediately closed the door of his room again.

"Aish!" Donghae grunted again as he went into his room and shut the door.

-----

At 6 less 5 minutes Siwon out of his room. Siwon already looks very cool with a black suit with no tie though. Actually, Siwon likes neatly dressed in a suit like this. But his job as a bodyguard of a student like Yuri making him rarely able to wear a suit like this.

Siwon knocked on Donghae door. "Yah Lee Donghae! Are you ready yet?"

"Wait a minute..." Donghae answered.

Then Donghae out of his room wearing a white suit and white vest which is also combined with a pink tie. His white shoes complement his look, so he looked like a cute prince.

Siwon also was surprised at his appearance."Omo! You look like a prince..."

"Of course I look like a prince. All the girls will surrender to Lee Donghae tonight..." Donghae replied smugly.

"Yeah, maybe you're right. With the appearance of such a prince like this, it looks like all the girls will fall in love with you. But..." Siwon grinned, "...I think Jessica is the only girl who would reject you..."

"Aish! Shut up!" Donghae nagging while leaving Siwon to the terrace. Siwon had followed him to the porch.

It turns out that over there has parked two Kwon family-owned luxury cars. The first car was a shiny black Audi R8. While the second car was a white Lamborghini Gallardo LP560-4. The driver who used to  Mrs. Kwon was cleaning the windshield of Lamborghini with a feather duster.

"Excuse me..." the driver turns to Siwon and Donghae. "Will Kwon Sajangnim use this car tonight?"

"No. Sajangnim just left with Mrs. Kwon. Both cars are prepared for the Miss Yuri and Miss Jessica. Sajangnim told me to prepare the cars for you guys..." replied the driver.

"We got two different cars?"

"Yeah. Sajangnim allow you to use one of the two cars. It's up to you guys..."

"Oh well. Thank you very much..." Donghae bowed to him and smiled. Siwon also bowed to the driver.

"No problem. Have fun..." the driver bowed to Siwon and Donghae with a smile. Then he went to the garage.

"Omo! So far I can only glance at this car in the garage and asked myself when I can drive a car as cool as this. And today my wish was accomplished!!!!!!!" Donghae jumping around like a child.

"Yah! Stop it! You're going to sweat and smell! Then you will make us ashamed..." Siwon said with a sigh.

"Ah you're right! I shouldn't sweat a lot. Jessica might not want to dance with me later..." Donghae then observed the expensive car in awe. He touched the shiny surface of Lamborghini after cleaning by the driver of Mrs. Kwon earlier.

"Expensive car is different from ordinary car..." Donghae said with sparkling eyes. Donghae then opened the car door and entered without closing the door. He observed the car interior with amazement. He touched the surface of the leather-clad interior of the car that looks very exclusive.

"Siwon-ah! I want to ride this one. You just ride the Audi. What do you think?"

"Why don't you just ride a horse? A prince usually ride a white horse, not a white Lamborghini..." Siwon teased him again.

"Aish! Shut up!" Donghae shouted with annoyance.

-----

Half an hour later ...

Siwon and Donghae was chatting on the side of the car. Donghae sat in the car with the body position overlooking Siwon, who sat on the stairs on the porch. Donghae who sit facing the main door of the super luxury residence of Kwon family, suddenly fell silent when he saw two people come out from the house. Donghae's mouth hanging open with a look of surprise and makes Siwon also surprised. Siwon didn't know what is seen by Donghae because he sat down back to the door of the house. He looked behind him and found two beautiful girls.

Yuri and Jessica stood staring at Siwon and Donghae who was fascinated by them. Siwon actually rather fascinated to Yuri who was wearing a black dress and make her look mature and very lovely. Meanwhile, Jessica is wearing a white mini dress looks very gorgeous and very elegant. She succeeded in making Donghae didn't get enough of staring at her.

"Can you guys stop staring at us like that? We must go now..." Yuri said.

Siwon immediately came out of his reverie. Deftly Siwon got up and opened the door of the Audi.

After Siwon opened the car door, Yuri stepped so elegant towards the black car. Meanwhile, Jessica was kept silent looked back at Donghae, who is also looked at Jessica with an expression of admiration.

Omo! She said nothing, staring at me! Does she like me? Of course she likes me! There were no girls who aren't attracted to this handsome Lee Donghae!  Donghae thought.

Aish! Why did this Fishy have to wear white like me?! People will think that we are loversAish! I'm not lucky today!!!  Jessica complained silently.

Donghae confidently walked over to Jessica. Having arrived in front of Jessica, Donghae curtsied like a prince on Jessica, took her hand, and kissed it, "You are very gorgeous tonight, My Lady. I'm so glad we were wearing the same colors tonight. I think we were destined to become lovers..."

Jessica didn't think Donghae will seduce her. Both her eyes wide with disbelief to hear cheesy seduction from Donghae.

"Destined to be lovers? Did my parents ever made ​​a mistake that is too big until I have to get the karma destined to become your lover?" Jessica approached Donghae and wiped her hand, which affected by the kiss from him, into his white coat in disgust, then left him for granted.

At first Donghae was so shocked to hear the words from Jessica. His heart ached by a painful reaction from her. But then he smiled and encouraged himself, "Yah Lee Donghae! Don't give up now! Maybe she's not attracted to you now. But if you keep trying, you definitely get her heart! Fighting!"

-----

~Side Story~

After Siwon opened the car door, Yuri stepped so elegant towards the black car. As he stood holding the car door, Siwon kept observing her until Yuri up to in front of him.

"Hmmm... You're pretty cool if you wear a suit like this..." Yuri praised him with a smile.

"Really?" Siwon glad to hear praise from Yuri. "You also look very pretty tonight..."

Yuri laughed at his praise. "Oh shut up! I don't know you could also make a cheesy line like Donghae. Maybe you're already infected by him..."

"No. I say it honestly. You are so gorgeous tonight..." said Siwon. He said so unconsciously. The words were barely out of his mouth without going through the thought process whatsoever.

Yuri was surprised to hear the answer from Siwon. Yuri didn't think Siwon would respond like that. She could see that Siwon really said honestly from his eyes. Moreover, his eyes didn't blink when staring at her.

Yuri's face flushed instantly when she heard praise from Siwon. This isn't the first time Siwon praise her like this. When Siwon had previously praised her, her face flushed instantly. Just like now. Though Siwon isn't the first guy who praised her beauty. She wondered why she becoming like this every time she heard the simple compliment from Siwon, just from him.

Once again Yuri decided to ignore his praise. Yuri immediately got into the car, without responding to him at all. She didn't want to Siwon see her face began to redden. This makes Siwon realized his mistake. The same mistake as before because of carelessly praise her and successfully made Yuri avoid him for a while.

Siwon tapped his forehead. "Babo! Why do I have to praise her blatantly like that?" Siwon sighed and closed the car door which he opened for Yuri.