Chapter 1

My Beloved Bodyguard

 

Yuri opened the door without knocked and entered promptly.

"Why Appa called me early in the in the morning like this? I'm still sleepy! Hoammm..." Yuri yawning.

"Did Appa was never taught you to knock on the door first before entering?" Kwon Sajangnim said with his annoyed look on his face.

"Ah... Hoammm... Appa... " Yuri yawned again. She was really sleepy.

It must be because since last night I came home at 3...

Eh? That means I go home in the morning. Babo...

"Kwon Yuri!" a screaming makes Yuri came out of her reverie.

"Then what should I do?" Yuri asked, frowning.

"Get out and knock the door before entering!" Kwon Sajangnim said seriously.

Yuri could only sigh and then turned and left the room. She closed the wooden door lazily.

"Knock... knock... knock..." Yuri knocked on the door in front of her.

"Come in..." said someone from the room.

Yuri opened the door and go inside.

"Appa called me?" Yuri asked politely. Yuri didn't dare to behave like before when her Appa was already as serious as this.

"Ne. I want you to get acquainted with them..." Kwon Sajangnim said, pointing to two young men who stood beside of her father's desk.

Yuri turned around and a little surprised.

Eh? When they entered this room?

Yuri was quite surprised to see them. It must be because she was so sleepy so Yuri didn't realize there were two strangers in the room.

No wonder Appa behave like that to me. It must be because these two people are his employees, so Appa need to maintain his dignity in front of his employees...

"Annyeonghaseyo. Joneun Choi Siwon imnida..." said a man whose body was higher with a bow.

Meanwhile, Yuri is just nodded her head as a formality.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Ms. Kwon. Joneun Lee Donghae imnida..." the other man who is shorter also bowing to her.

Just like before, Yuri just nodded at him.

"These are your personal bodyguards, Yul..." said Kwon Sajangnim.

"Ne? Bodyguard? Why should I use bodyguards, Appa? I can look after myself..."

"Are you sure can take care of yourself? Have you already forgotten that incident?" he asked casually.

The question made Yuri so silent. Her memory back to the incident a week ago. At that time Yuri just back from her class until the driver informed her that there are a car that kept follow them since they came out of the university complex. The driver was trying to escape from them, but the car still managed to follow them. Yuri was very scared. But after the driver stopped the car in the parking lot of Seoul police station, a suspicious car went away.

Yuri grumbled to herself, why she should be the daughter of the owner of KRY Entertainment, one of Korea's largest artist management. Moreover, her Eomma is a famous designer who has its own brand which is very popular in Korea, Yurisistable. Surely the business rivals of his parents could threaten her safety at all times.

"So? Do you want to or not?" the questions from her Appa makes Yuri aware out of her reverie. But before Yuri replied, he was already saying, "Ah, why do I have to ask your opinion? The point is even if you don't want to, they will continue to follow you wherever you go. And one more, starting tomorrow they will study together with you in the same class. Arasseo?"

Yuri didn't answer.  hanging open, not believing her ears.

"Oh, you guys should come out. Today Yuri will not go anywhere. So today you are free..." Kwon Sajangnim said to Siwon and Donghae. Siwon and Donghae bowed to him and Yuri, then exit the room.

*****

"Omona..." Donghae said after closing the door.

"Wae?" Siwon asked.

"I don't know the real Kwon Yuri's much prettier than the picture. If normally I could just see her in magazines, now I'm going to be around her all the time. Omona! I'm so lucky!" Donghae replied, grinning like an idiot.

Siwon had to laugh. "Yah Lee Donghae! Be careful what you speak. If Kwon Sajangnim hear it, you might be fired before you could be a bodyguard for his daughter..."

"Aish Choi Siwon! So you don't have the same mind with me, huh? Did you not feel that the real Kwon Yuri is more beautiful? Did you not pleased to be selected as a bodyguard for a professional model who is very pretty like her?"

Siwon just shrugged.

"Aish! You are..." Donghae punching Siwon's arm.

"As beautiful as she is, we must still be professional. Kwon Sajangnim pay us not to be dating his daughter, but to be PERSONAL BODYGUARD for his daughter..." Siwon said with an emphasis on “personal bodyguard”.

Donghae said nothing. He seems to realize because of his emphasis word about personal bodyguard.

Siwon smiled a little. He embraced Donghae and pulled his friend to get going, "Gaja..."

 


 

I'm back! If you know who I am. Hehehe...

My first YulWon story. I loved this couple very much! I was YulWon shipper! Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I make Siwon and Donghae as a bodyguard here because I was inspired by Heroine - Tic Toc Super Junior. At that time, they performed with a black and white suit like the real bodyguard, complete with black glasses that make them both look very cool! (although Donghae wasn’t wearing black glasses~kekeke)

Furthermore, Siwon also the only member of Super Junior who has black belt in Taekwondo. As for Donghae, I’ve seen his picture when wearing a SWAT uniform while shooting Exploration of Human Body. So I chose them both to be a bodyguard for Yuri. XD

Hope you like it guys...

Feel free to leave comment...

Happy reading guys!^^