One Year Later

My Air

Jae Hee moved to Japan and stayed there with her only living relative, her grandfather. She comes to visit Korea often. Hoon has became a top surgeon. Jae Joon took a higher position of Myung Woo hospital and is set to marry someone else.

 

“I’m so glad to see you. It’s been awhile. How was the hospital in the States?” “Boring. There was nothing to do there. I had several headaches staying there.” “Are you feeling better now sweetheart?” “I’m doing better. but it is sad that my memory will take a long time to recover, that is if it even comes back at all.” “You’ll remember who you are eventually Soo Hyun-ah. Just give it time.” The president advised. “The only reason I came back to Korea, is to find the person who ordered someone to shoot me. If it weren’t for them, I would probably not have to go through this pain of not knowing my identity.” Soo Hyun told her uncle. “ You will get your revenge in due time, for now just regain your memory.Your memories will reveal who shot you.” “Where do I start?” Soo Hyun asked. “Myung Woo hospital.” Her uncle added, “ Oh, and please smile more. You’re prettier when you smile.” “I’ll smile when there’s something to smile at.”