Another Love

My Air

Soo Hyun walked by several bodyguards who never bothered to check her. She waited for her uncle as she fidgeted with her wedding invitation. The door finally opened revealing her uncle. “Samchoon!” she exclaimed.Her uncle laughed at the sight of his beloved niece. His only sister’s daughter. He was saddened by the news of his sister’s death and took a break from meeting up with Soo Hyun, but over time it got better. “I hear a wedding is in the works.” He tells her. She blushes and hands him the invitation. “I hope you can make, uncle. It would mean a lot to me if you were there.” Soo Hyun tells him. Her uncle smiles and agrees to go. “On one condition, you bring me back a kiddo so I can be a grand uncle.” He chuckled as Soo Hyun’s face turned red.”I better see you there then.” Soo Hyun finally says after regaining her cool. “Don’t worry princess, even if I’m the president of Korea, I’ll still make time for you.” He then chuckles, “wait I am the president of Korea.” He continues laughing. Soo Hyun rolls her eyes but still smiles. “Thank you, Samchoon. For everything.”

 

Hoon and Jae Hee were sitting in the hospital lounge when news of North Korea comes up. “The death of an honorable agent is a great loss for North Korea. Agent Cha was like no other agent we had. He was truly a great example of the perfect man.” A soldier told the news anchor. Jae Hee was taken aback by a picture of Agent Cha. “Impossible.” She whispered. Hoon noticed her reaction to the news. “Did you know him?” He asks her. She was out of it for a few minutes before she said, “I never met him.” “Why are you lying to me? Did you cheat on me with him?” Hoon joked but grew serious as Jae Hee remained quiet. “He was a commanding officer in the concentration camp I stayed at. He helped all the prisoners. He treated them with respect even in front of other officials. He hid food all over our room so we could eat. One day, he had a bullet wound to the shoulder because another official lost a bet. I helped him with his wound and next thing I knew, I fell for him. The higher authorities ordered him to kill me, but he helped me escape instead. I’m eternally grateful towards him. I can’t believe a good man is dead.” Jae Hee choked and left abruptly from the lounge outside. Hoon got up and followed her.

 

Jae Joon and Soo Hyun were sitting on a bench outside of the hospital eating lunch. “You’re so pretty.” Jae Joon told Soo Hyun. “Usually when I’m complimented, it is because you want something.” Soo Hyun said. “Jae Joon pouted, “a kiss.” He said with a sly smile. Soo Hyun blushed and gave him a quick peck before Jae Joon pulled her back and gave her a deep passionate kiss. They smiled like idiots at each other once the parted. “Want to go for a walk?” Jae Joon asked her. She nodded.

As they were walking hand in hand, Jae Joon wanted to know something. “Soo Hyun-ah, How much do you love me?” “I’ll tell you at our wedding.” She smiled shyly. Jae Joon pouted. Soo Hyun laughed and gave him a hug when something caught her eye.


“Don’t follow me Hoon!” Jae Hee yelled. “How can I?! I just found out you had feelings for someone else that wasn’t me!” Hoon yelled back. “I just found out he died!”Jae Hee yelled back. She was practically running, trying to gain some distance between her and Hoon when she heard a shotgun fire.