Chapter 1

Her Strings of Disaster :: Gokusen 2 :: Yabuki Hayato

Hi guys!!! Glad to be back here :D

Well, just to let  you know... this has been my long time story that I never have been published way back, and will be putting it here :D Favor for all of you guys.... I need comments to continue each chapters either it's one or two.. that's okay :3.. ^_^; yea I'm in need of a push to continue this story... well, I am trying to finish this.. ^_^

================

 

Chapter 1 : Studying at Kurogin Gakuen, Meeting 3D's Leader

 

 

“How many times do I have to tell you to never make a ruckus at your school?”

 

A sigh escape on the pale pink lips of a young girl, sitting in front of the table of her uncle; her uncle stood behind his chair, his gaze outside of the room, looking at the window. A ruckus she made in her now former school that makes her sat in front of her uncle; just by punching her teacher. She couldn’t help it, she hates teachers...

 

“This is getting out of hand, Reiko,” a pout escape on the girl’s lips, looking at his uncle whom looks at her with those obsidian strict eyes. A sigh escape on the mid-forties man, he was a very well-known guy in their place; knows every connection in the politics and with the police. “If it weren’t for your mother, my only sister,” the girl heard her uncle talk about her mother, making her scoff irately. She doesn’t want to start an old tale about her mother coming from her uncle, it was something she never wanted to hear at all at the moment.

 

She looks at her uncle quietly searching something inside the drawers of his table; then, a white envelope with a sealed letter was enclosed on it as his uncle gave the said letter. “What is this, uncle?”

 

"A letter intended for Head Teacher Sawatari specifies that your next school will be Kurogin Academy, the same school Ryu attended. You'll be placed in his class, D." Her eyes widened with a mix of surprise and excitement, but then she turned to her uncle with a puzzled expression.

 

"Kurogin Academy, where Ryu-nii used to go? Wait, isn't Kurogin Academy a boys' school? Why am I being sent there?" She stopped herself when she saw her uncle's gesture, realizing she should remain quiet. "I apologize."

 

"Trust me, I've exhausted all my connections in an attempt to transfer you to a respectable public, private, or girls' school. Unfortunately, due to your unacceptable behavior, no one was willing to accept you." Her uncle sighed, and Reiko couldn't help but smirk at his words. Who wouldn't? Despite being a girl, she could be just as stubborn, mischievous, and undisciplined.

 

"Only Board Chairman Kubokawa has extended an opportunity for you to transfer to his school, and I've taken care of all the necessary arrangements. They've been seeking someone to serve as an example for their co-ed program and have agreed to admit you. I'll be away for a month or two, which is why I expedited the process."

 

“But... Ryu-nii goes there, right?”

 

“He doesn’t have to go to school, because he can graduate easily... it was our deal after all,” her uncle let out as she looks a bit downfall after hearing it.

 

“I can’t see my cousin after all,”

 

“Before I forgot,” Reiko looks up at his uncle seriously, “No one will know, that you are related to Ryu or to the Odagiri, understand?”

 

She silently nodded, excusing herself to leave his office; which he nodded and sit at his table and continue his work. Once Reiko left the place and she was just in front of the closed office, her hands turn into fist; glaring at the closed door. “I understand, uncle...”

 

 

Odagiri Household

 

After Reiko went to his uncle’s office; she dashes her way at the household of the Odagiri’s to see if Ryu is there, but she only found Ryu’s mother whom assisted her inside the house. They have been chatting for a while; all were the hobbies of the Odagiri woman.

 

“Auntie,” Reiko let out, her brown hazel eyes looking at the older woman in front of her.

 

“Yes, Reiko-chan?” her auntie let out, filling her cup with tea; Reiko looks at the tea and smiled.

 

“I was just wondering... if Ryu-nii hangs out here more, I was here to check if he’s here or not,” she heard the woman sighed sadly upon hearing her son’s name.

 

“I’m sorry, Reiko-chan,” The woman started as she took a sit at the single couch next to Reiko. “That boy always comes late due to some work we don’t know, I’m really worried,” her auntie let out as Reiko sympathizes the woman. She was between two hard-headed men who were full of themselves, shrugging her shoulders; she drinks the tea.

 

“Don’t worry, auntie,” Reiko started, smiling at the older woman assuring. “I’ll find Ryu-nii and beat him into a pulp,” her auntie chuckled at her, knowing that what Reiko said will be partly true.

 

The older woman, patted the brown-dyed hair of Reiko, “I know you will, Reiko-chan, and I’m looking forward to it,” Reiko grinned childishly, one of the best things she like at the older Odagiri is that she was being treated as a family.

 

Reiko bid her auntie goodbye, telling her that she still needs to search for Ryu; it was almost lunch when she left the house.

 

“I’m Kurogin Academy’s class 3-D’s homeroom teacher, Yamaguchi Kumiko.”

 

She stops from leaving the place and looks at the woman who wears two low ponytails on each side and with eyeglasses. She was having a conversation with the maid working at the Household of the Odagiri.

 

“Young master Ryu’s teacher?” the maid asked as the said teacher look surprised.

 

Her eyebrows furrowed in confusion as the maid has said that Ryu only returns in the mornings but quickly leave the place.

 

“Ah... obaa-san, I’ll handle this,” Reiko suddenly tells the maid; the maid nodded and bow at Reiko upon recognition, as the ponytailed teacher look at her in curiosity.

 

Once the maid went to the Household, she quickly holds her hand and drags her away at the Odagiri Household. “Ah-Ah, wait,”

 

She pause and look at the teacher and to the household that is far away from them, smiling. Reiko then looks back at the teacher and bow, “Hajimemae, Masaki Reiko desu,” she introduces with a smile on her face as the teacher nod and bow as well. “So, you’re Ryu-nii’s homeroom teacher? What does his homeroom teacher want?” she asks as Yamaguchi smiled.

 

“I am searching for Odagiri Ryu, to let him comeback at school to study,” Yamaguchi honestly answered and looks at Reiko with an assuring smile. “You said, ‘Ryu-nii’, are you related to Odagiri, Masaki-san?”

 

Reiko shook her head and smiled, “A family friend of theirs. Ryu-nii and I grew up together when we were kids, so I went at the Odagiri Household to visit him.” Reiko explained but sighed sadly. “Though, as what the maid said; Ryu-nii was not at the place, and I’m searching for him too...”

 

Yamaguchi nodded, understanding the girl’s statement. “Would you like to help me search for him?” Reiko suddenly pauses and look at Yamaguchi, frowning.

 

"Why would a teacher like you show such concern for a student, especially considering Ryu-nii's attitude?" she inquired, and Yamaguchi responded with a gentle smile.

 

“Because, once a person cares; it meant something special, it makes a bond that grew something more. It doesn’t matter if I waste so much effort and time, or no one bothers to notice me.” Yamaguchi started, smiling at every word she spoke. “All I want is that my precious students will graduate and to show everyone that they’re not just the delinquent, brusque man.”

 

Reiko smiled, amused at the woman in front of her. A weird teacher is what she thought, but dedicated. Never would she think that she could meet a teacher with such idealistic view and would extend her help.

 

“I’ll help you,”

 

 

Reiko and Yamaguchi went to look for the Game Center, but there was no clue where to find Ryu. “Ne sensei,” Reiko called Yamaguchi who paused and looked at her confusedly. “Maybe we should split up so we could ask more people about Ryu-nii.” She suggested as Yamaguchi looked unsurely.

 

“But, where will we meet then?” Reiko smiled and retrieved her cell phone from the pocket of her black and white striped thermal shirt and black knee-length skort. She completed her outfit with black and white Converse shoes.

 

“I’ll give you my contact then,”

 

Reiko went to the left side of the gaming center; some youths were playing bowling and billiards. She was searching for almost 5 minutes, asking for a guy named Odagiri.

 

She sighed as she looked at her phone; there was a sudden message popped into her phone.

 

“What took you so long?

 

-Mizuo”

 

She smiled, texted something, and placed her phone inside her skort pocket. She looked at the left side of the Gaming Station and saw a familiar face, together with three unfamiliar guys.

 

“Take-kun?” she murmured; she suddenly saw Yamaguchi leaving the place. “Eh? Where is she going?”

 

She strides towards the brown-haired guy with hair clips on each side of his hair. “Take-kun?!” Four guys looked up at her when she called the familiar guy with hair clips on each side of his hair. The other guys look up at ‘Take-kun’.

 

The guy looks up at you with a surprise look, “Takeda, you know her?” It was the taller of them, with his hair gelled up.

 

“Eh? Is she your girlfriend, Takeda?” The black-haired guy was the one who asked, while the brown-haired guy with shaggy hair simply gazed at her with intense curiosity and confusion.

 

“R-Rei-chan?” Takeda exclaimed with surprise in his voice. Reiko smiled at the guy with the hair clip and unexpectedly gave him a hug, leaving the boys stunned. "W-Why are you here?" Takeda asked, patting Reiko's back.

 

The girl pulled away from the hug and smiled at Takeda. She then noticed the surprised expressions on the faces of the other guys and looked at them with a sheepish smile as she bowed. "Sorry for the sudden intrusion, it was just a long time since I saw Take-kun here," she said, while the taller guy and the black-haired guy regarded her with uncertain smiles.

 

“Oi, Takeda, you’re being rude. Can you introduce her to us?” it was the taller guy, Takeda smiled and nodded.

 

“Ah, Rei-chan; these are Tsuchiya Hikaru, Hyuuga Kosuke, and Yabuki Hayato, my friends.” Reiko smiled, looked at the three guys, and waved. “Guys, this is Masaki Reiko... Ry-” Reiko suddenly patted Takeda’s shoulder, making Takeda stop from what he was saying.

 

“I’m Ryu-nii’s family friend,” she blurted out as the smile of the three guys faltered, even Takeda looked at her surprise. “I went to their household but he’s not there, so I’m searching for him... do you know where he is?” she asked, looking at Yabuki Hayato.

 

“Why does everyone look for Ryu?” it was the taller guy, Tsuchiya Hikaru, feeling exhausted from everyone looking for a particular guy.

 

She frowned, looking at the taller guy. “Eh, is there any... problem?”

 

"Ah, don’t mind Tsucchi," Yabuki Hayato said as he glanced down at Reiko before shifting his attention to the billiard table they were playing on. "So, you're looking for him?" Reiko smiled and nodded at him, while Takeda looked at Reiko and then at Hayato.

 

"Do you know where he is?"

 

"Frentzen, some bar about an hour away from here..." Reiko's smile faltered, and her eyes widened in complete surprise.

 

"What?!" she exclaimed, her voice filled with shock, as Takeda looked at Reiko with concern.

 

"Oi, Rei-chan?" Reiko suddenly turned her gaze to Takeda, giving him a sheepish smile and shaking her head.

 

"Don't worry, I'll be fine... I'll head there now," Reiko said, looking at Hayato. "Thank you for letting me know where he is." She smiled at Hayato, then tiptoed in front of him, giving him a brief kiss on the cheek and patting his shoulder.

 

"See you later, guys!"

 

With that, Reiko left, leaving the four guys stunned by her actions. "Eh, damn you're lucky, Hayato!" Tsuchiya exclaimed, patting Hayato on the back.

 

Masaki Reiko is quite something.