Krystal-f(x) & Kai-EXO Part 2

One-Shots Collection

I slowly walk home from another day of dance class.

Another day, huh?

This is a lot harder than I thought.

I thought I'd be over her by now. I mean it's been months, or even years and I can't stop thinking abouth her.

The love of my life.

Krystal.

Yes she left me for my best friend and it had hurt and is still hurting me a lot, but a piece of my heart is still yearning for her.

I sit down on the park bench nearby and take a deep breath as the fall wind flows around me.

Ring! Ring! Ring!

I take out my phone and see the number that I hold dear to my heart.

"Hello?" I press the phone speaker against my ear.

"K-Kai?" the voice on the other line trembles.

"Yeah, Krystal?"

"Can I talk to you for a bit?"

"You're doing that right now."

Sniff.

"N-No. I mean in person."

"Sure. Where are you?"

"Turn around."

I do as told and face the girl I've been reaching for this whole time.

Her eyes and nose are red because of the tears that are flowing down her pale cheeks.

My heart softens as I see that sight of her.

"W-What do you want to talk about?" I ask slowly.

"I-I..." she takes a deep breath, "I want to get back together with you."

"Krystal, I-"

"No please. I'm desperately sorry for leaving you. You don't know how much I am in pain every night thinking about you. It's as if somebody just poked a needle through my heart. It made me realize how stupid I was to leave you and my world just changed. Please please please forgive me!"

"I don't know if I can, Krystal."

Her eyes widen.

"I'm hurt too," I continue, "I only think about you and whenever I do, I want to hate you. I want to make you pay. But when I think that, I start to cry because of my selfish thoughts."

"But c-can we at least be f-friends?" She looked at me with desperate eyes.

A smile slowly spreads on my face and I nod. I'm just glad she still respects me enough to step down and be friends.

Krystal slowly walks toward me and smiles widely.

"You...still like me don't you?" she asks, giving me some sort flirting look.

I chuckle.

"Why?"

She shrugs and looks into space.

I nudge her a little and she returns it.

"Welcome back," I tell her.

"To where?"

"My life."

 

Dedicated to dhedho and all the Kaistal shippers.

This one shot is a sequel to my other Krystal & Kai one shot on chapter 4.

I'm really sorry I haven't been updating very frequently because I have school stuff to do so please understand.

I know my one shots aren't very good but I'm very thankful for those who are still sticking with me.

I'll try to update as soon as I can.

Thank you. <3