Kangin & Leeteuk-Super Junior

One-Shots Collection

"Another love note, huh, Kangin-ah?" Yesung, my best friend, asks me, taking the piece of paper out of my hand.

"Yeah, it's been the third time this week. Whoever this is, she certainly doesn't have anything better to do," I respond and take a bite out of my sandwich.

"Or he."

"Hmm? What do you mean?"

"Yah! Don't eat with your mouth full! Aish. What I mean is that this note can be from a guy. Kangin, you're the most popular person at our school. Everyone loves and adores you, even the male students. Plus this doesn't seem like a girl's handwriting. Girls usually write neater than guys."

I look closer at the sheet of paper. Yesung's right. This DOES look more like a guy's handwriting. Could it be him?

The bell rings and we both stand up and walk back to class.

As I walk into the classroom, my heart suddenly beats faster when I see him.

Leeteuk.

He's currently writing in his notebook and looks up a few times at the clock.

I walk over to my desk, which is on his right, while Yesung sits behind me.

I keep glancing over at Leeteuk the rest of the day and catch him looking back a few times. The longest that we hold a staring contest is about 8 seconds, then Leeteuk goes back to writing in his journal.

Okay, I maybe have a tiny, little crush on him. Just a little bit. There are so many things I like about him.

I like it when he smiles and shows his small dimple in the corner of his mouth.

I like it when he flips his golden brown hair to the side.

I like it when he laughs that irregular, but adorable laugh.

I like it when he carries that white journal wherever he goes.

But most importanly, I like it when he cares for me and asks if I'm alright after a fight with the other guys at school.

The only person who knows this secret is Yesung and I'm happy he doesn't think I'm weird because I like a guy.

 

When school is finally over and Yesung and I have said goodbye, I walk home, dragging my bag behind me.

Two figures start to approach.

It must Eunhyuk and Donghae.

I prepare myself for a fight but then notice the figures were not Eunhyuk and Donghae, my enemies.

I can't recognize one of the two but the other one is...

I squint my eyes to get a better look.

Leeteuk!

"Yah! Heechul! Stop pushing me! I can't do this!" I hear Leeteuk yells.

"No! Teukie! You have to do this or else you're gonna be forever alone! And I'm not letting you live with me and either Hankyung or Siwon! Seriously one of them needs to answer my love calls!"

Leeteuk stops in front of me, eyes facing the concrete sidewalk.

Heechul nudges him and backs away.

"Uh, hi, K-Kangin-sshi," Leeteuk stutters, "I-I have t-to tell you s-something."

"Oh, uhm, alright go ahead."

Thump! Thump! Thump!

Yup that's my heat beating.

Leeteuk and I have never been this close before.

"I-I, uhm, I'm the one who wrote those love notes. I know that's really creepy. I just really like you but I'm kinda shy."

"I like you too," I blurt out, making Leeteuk look up immediately and Heechul covering his mouth with his hand, eyes wide open.

Stay cool, Kangin.

"Wait what? Can you repeat that please?" Leeteuk asks, tilting his head to the right.

Aw he looks so cute.

I sigh and gather all the courage I have and the "I like you too" phrase repeats.

"More than a friend," I add at the end.

The dimpled grin spreads across his face from ear to ear.

Heechul claps his hands and playfully slaps Leeteuk's back.

"Congrats, Teukie-ah!"

And that's how the Kangteuk couple (as Heechul and Yesung call us) is created.

 

Dedicated to eunhae77 and all the Camomiles and Angels, especially to all the Kangteuk shippers.

First time writing a boyxboy fanfic but it wasn't as hard as I thought.

Hope you guys like it :)