Krystal-f(x) & Sehun-EXO

One-Shots Collection

~Bell rings~

“Class, be seated. I have a quick announcement to make!” Mr. Lee ordered the students of Class 3-B. “As of today, we have a new student in our class.” There were whispers among the female students, who were hoping to have a cute male student in their class. “Come on in!”

The door slowly opened, revealing an average height girl.  Her brown, loose curls bounced up against her shoulders as she walked into the curious atmosphere of the room. Her eyes sparkled as she scanned all the new faces.

“Please introduce yourself,” the teacher told her, smiling.

“Hello, nice to meet you all,” the girl began. “My name is Jung Soo Jung, but please call me Krystal if you’d like. I had just transferred from the United States, and I’m still new to Korean culture so I would love it if you’d teach me. I hope we’ll get along well.”

“Thank you Ms. Jung.” Mr. Lee’s eyes wander around the classroom, searching for something. “Let’s see, where will you sit at? Ah! Right there! Next to Mr. Oh.”

Mr. Lee directed Krystal to an empty desk next to a blonde, slim-faced, and wide-shouldered guy. His stern expression told her there was something wrong with her sitting there.

“But Mr. Lee, what if Yoona comes back? Where will she sit?” The guy questioned.

“Mr. Oh, I understand you and Ms. Im had a special relationship. But she is no longer a part of our school due to personal problems, which I am sure you know of. Now Ms. Jung, please take your seat, and we’ll begin our lesson for today.”

Reluctantly, Krystal walked toward her assigned desk, not making eye contact with the Oh guy.

“Ah! One more thing! Mr. Oh, since Ms. Jung is your seat partner, I would like you to show her around school today. I’m keeping an eye on you,” Mr. Lee said, then went to the chalkboard and began writing out a few math equations.

Krystal could hear the guy mumbling under his breath angrily, but chose to ignore it. Even if he won’t show her around, she’ll go explore herself.

“The name’s Sehun, by the way,” the guy softly informed. “Don’t call me Mr. Oh because that stuff gets real annoying afterwards.”

“Oh okay. Call me Krystal, please.”

Sehun gave a small nod.

As Mr. Lee continued to teach, Krystal realized that Sehun was actually a diligent student. Every time Mr. Lee said something about the subject, he’ll instantly write it down.

By lunchtime, Krystal was already famished.

“Come on, I’ll show you where the cafeteria is,” Sehun announced, leading the way.

The student’s cafeteria was packed that day. Krystal was finding it hard to keep up with Sehun’s long legs, and soon, she lost him.

Frantically, she searched the big room and a dash of blonde hair but it was hard, as most students there had color-dyed hair.

Suddenly, someone grabbed her wrist and pulled her away from the crowd.

It was Sehun.

“Sorry for not warning you about how crazy lunchtime here can get. Here.” He tossed her a paper bag. “I manage to get us something. Come on, let’s go.”

“Where are we going?”

“You’ll see.”

Krystal tried her best to keep up with him. He led her up a flight of stairs and soon, to the school’s rooftop.

“Wow! It feels so nice up here!” She exclaimed.

“Right? I always eat lunch up here. It’s nice and peaceful with no other students around.”

“Oh? Then why did you take me up here? Wouldn’t you like some alone time?”

“Maybe. But you’re new here. I just figured you’d like to have someone to eat with for the day.” He gave a small smile.

“Thanks, Sehun-sshi.”

“Just call me Sehun.”

The girl smiled.

As they ate, a light breeze swifted by, causing Krystal’s hair to cover her face. She laughed.

“Even your laugh is similar to her,” Sehun said sadly. Krystal gave him a confused look. “Oh I’m sorry. You just remind me so much of this person I care for.”

“Could it be the girl whose seat I’m seating at?” The girl asked.

“Yeah. Im Yoona. We were best friends since we were 5 years old. She was quite a tomboy.” He chuckled. “But somehow, when middle school came, she began to seem more feminine and started to look even more beautiful to me. I tried not to make it so noticeable but I liked her a lot. Turned out, she also liked me more than a friend, so we went out for a few months. Until her dad found out…”

He sighed, and Krystal couldn’t help it but put her hand on his shoulder, doing her best to soothe the memories.

 “He was furious. He said he would accept Yoona and I being friends, but being a relationship more than that will ruin her education. Even after months of trying to persuasion, her dad did not give in. And soon, Yoona was packing her stuff. She didn’t tell me where she was going. If I didn’t confess, we would still be friends and stay together. It’s my fault…”

“It’s not your fault, Sehun,” Krystal spoke up. “I would’ve done the same thing. But if it is fated, you and Yoona will meet again in the future, I’m sure. All you can do now is keep on moving forward.”

Sehun let out another chuckle. “Now you sound like my mother. But you’re right.” He inhaled deeply. “I just have to move forward, don’t I?” He smiled and Krystal returned the expression.

“Anyways, thanks for inviting me up here. It’s a really nice view,” the young girl said. “Let’s go back to class?”

“Yeah. And one more thing, Krystal.” Sehun looked at her deeply in the eyes. “Thank you.”

A smile spread across the girl’s face as the two walked back to the classroom together. 

 

 

 

 

Dedicated to Exose7en. I sincerely apologize for such a late one-shot. And I know this is not really my best work. I'm losing my fanfic writing skill!!!!!! But thank you for the request. Sestal is really cute. I hope you will like it. :D