Luhan-EXO

One-Shots Collection

No! This cannot be happening!

Our first fight ever!

I can't take this anymore!

I stomp out of the apartment Luhan and I share.

I just can't believe what is going on!

Our first fight!

Luhan and I have never fought this much before. Sure we sometimes argue but those arguments were just us being playful with each other. This...this is something much more serious.

How we end up like this, you might ask?

I caught him kissing another girl! I don't her name or who she is but all I know is she KISSED MY LUHAN!

He kept on denying it and for some reason I became angry and stomped out through the door.

And now here I am. Drowned in the cold rain without a jacket nor umbrella.

Sniff.

I quickly turn to see who is behind me, and sure enough, it is Luhan, who's also deeply soaked by the rain.

The sight of him, red eyes and nose, shivering from the cold softens me, but I hold myself back from approaching him.

"you -ah, please let me explain," his voice shakes as he mutters each word.

"There's no need for explanation, Luhan," I turn my back towards him.

"Just please don't leave me." A pair of arms snake their ways around my neck and rest on my shoulders.

"She means nothing to me. It's just we dated before and now she wants to get back together so she kissed me. But that kiss was bitter and disgusting, not like the sweet, passionate kisses you give me. You're my only world. I seriously don't know what I would do without you. Please forgive me. I only want you."

Sniff.

This time it's from me.

I turn around in his arms and force myself to look in his eyes even though I know if I do that, I'll melt.

"Luhan, I'm sorry for thinking wrong about you. It's just I was scared. Scared of losing you forever so I acted that way. Please forgive me."

His hug tightened and he plants a kiss on my forehead.

"Babo, I was never mad at you."

I return the hug and place my head on his chest.

"Oh by the way, I forgive you."

Luhan lets out a soft chuckle and says, "I love you you -ah."

"I love you too, Luhan."

 

Dedicated to blueleeyoorae and all the Rubies out there.

And I'm sorry, blueleeyoorae-shi that this wasn't as fluffy as you requested but I thought this would be kind of romantic. 

If you have other requests, please leave a comment.