Yoona-SNSD & Jin-BTS

One-Shots Collection

H-Hello. Is this Im Yoona?

Uhm yes? May I ask who this is?

Yoona unattached the mobile device from her ear and examined the caller's number carefully. The digits were unfamiliar to her.

M-My name is Kim Seokjin, but you can call me Jin. A friend of mine gave me this number and dared me to dial it. A-And by the time he said it was SNSD's Im Yoona's number, y-you already picked up. I-I'm sorry to bother you.

Uh, it's alright, Jin-sshi, I guess. Say, your name sounds really familiar...

Ah! No no no. Many people are named Jin.

Hmmm, true. Anyways, what is this dare all about? Just calling me?

Well...

Well?

Uhm, I-uh-I was supposed to ask you out on a d-date. 

Oh.

If you don't want to then it's fine!

No, I don't mind. How about Saturday? Ten in the morning? 

Yes! That's perfect. I'll see you at the Milky Way Cafe then. 

Yoona pressed the End Call button and saved the number as "Mysterious Jin."

She, herself, wasn't quite sure why she said yes to this "date."

Normally she wasn't the gullible type and was very awared of these sorts of creeps. Yet, somehow, this Jin guy, who knows if it's his real name or not, managed to bring out the innocent side of her.

Her father had always warned her about the danger of guys, and she knew it too. However, she couldn't help but feeling curious as to who Jin really was.

For all she knew, he could be a sasaeng fan or a crazy maniac. But something about his voice told her otherwise. 

He sounded timid and gentle, like it was his first time talking to a girl. 

He stuttered quite a bit too, which she found adorable.

Yoona smiled silently to herself, imagining what this mysterious Jin would look like. 

Would he be tall?

Would he be well-built?

What would his smile look like?

Does he have good hair?

Numerous thoughts poured through her head, and she couldn't wait until it was Saturday, which was two days away.

Most importantly...

What would the members say?

The thing was, if the members find out, they'll follow her on this date. Then, if they like him, they will not stop teasing her. However, if they don't like him, they'll most likely scare him away. 

Freaky, yes, but she knew they only want to protect her.

Yoona sighed, hoping things will turn out alright.

~Saturday~

"Yoona-ya, where are you oging all dressed up like that?" Jessica peeked up from her magazine and eyed the younger member.

"Uh, nowhere, unnie," Yoona replied nervously.

"Yoona here has a date, Jessica." Hyoyeon popped out from her room, grinning sheepishly. Yoona could feel the blood rushing up her face.

"Yea, a date with a guy named Jin, who she's head-over-heels for," Sooyoung added, poking the girl's blushed cheek.

"How did you know his name?" 

"You mumble his name in your sleep Yoona-ya!" Taeyeon and Yuri hollered in unison.

"Anyways, hurry and go to him, or else, you'll be late," Sunny reminded her, as she and Seohyun pushed her out the door.

"Fighting, unnie!" The maknae cheered brightly.

"Yoona-ya, don't show your aegyo! It's so cringe-worthy!" Tiffany called from her spot on the couch, next to Jessica.

"Wh--" And the door was shut before she could even finish her sentence.

Yoona pouted but hurried herself to the Milky Way Cafe, which was only a few blocks from the dorm.

Once she arrived, there was a lot of couples sitting there, which was no surprise, considering it was Saturday, the busiest day of the week.

Her phone suddenly vibrated in her hands.

A text from "Mysterious Jin."

To your right.

Yoona searched through that direction and spotted a brown-haired guy, who had somewhat feminine features. Yet, the more you looked at him, the more masculine he becomes. His eyes were big and round. He had on a small smile, and she couldn't stop herself from reflecting the same expression.

"Hi, I'm Jin," he greeted her, standing up and bowed slightly.

"I'm Yoona. Nice to finally meet you." He was a lot more handsome than she imagined. And still, she felt like she knew him from somewhere. "So tell me more about yourself." She seated herself across from Jin and was still smiling.

"How much would you like to know?"

"As much as you feel comfortable telling me."

"Alright. I'm 24 years old (Korean age). I really like to sing and I can dance but not as good as my friends, though I'm progressing, I think. I love to cook, and I would like it if you'd try my food sometime."

"Nice," Yoona nodded acknowledging his introduction. "And 24, huh? Then you're younger than me by 2 years. You can call me noona or just Yoona. Either way is fine with me."

"I guess I'll call you Yoona then." He grinned and turned tomato red when the SNSD member returned with a shy smile.

"Ahhh! Aren't you Jin-oppa?! I'm a fan!" A masked girl jumped up from behind Yoona and showed Jin a blank page of her book, indicating she wanted an autograph. Her hair looked surprisingly similar to--

~I got a boy meotjin, I got a boy chakhan~

"Opps sorry. I gotta take this," Jin apologized and walked out of the cafe, leaving Yoona and the fangirl behind.

"Aish, I just wanted a sign from a Bangtan member!" The girl uncovered her clearly-annoyed face.

"Hyoyeon-unnie! What are you doing here?"

"I just said I wanted to get a Bangtan member to sign my book! Why didn't you tell me he's Jin from BTS?"

"Oh so that's why he looks familiar!"

"Yoona-ya, I really gotta go." Jin hurried back with an apologetic look on his face. "I'm sorry. And thank you for meeting me!" He took her hand and placed a kiss on the knuckle and quickly left the cafe.

Let's meet again soon! He texted.

 

 

Dedicated to Snowyhappy. I know it took me a while to upload this one shot. I wrote it out on paper a week ago but just didn't have the time to type and publish it. Well I hope you'd enjoyed it. Not my best work, I know. But still I hope you like it :) <3