Ryeowook-Super Junior

One-Shots Collection

"Hey mamacita naega ayayayaya~"

All the ELFs in the audience applaud  as the Super Junior members walk off the stage.

"Whew, that was a great perfomance guys," Leeteuk says, smiling brightly as he, Ryeowook, Yesung, Sungmin, and Heechul get on the first van, while the other members get on the second one.

"I'm exhausted! So glad we're done with our schedules for the day! exclaimed Heechul, looking at his reflection in the mirror.

"Yeah. Hey what time is it?" Yesung asks.

"Uh, it's 1:12 in the morning," Sungmin answers.

Hearing his answer, Ryeowook's eyes widen and he becomes worried.

His legs start shaking impatiently and his pace quicken.

He was uspposed to meet  you at midnight because he's always busy during the day.

As much as he loves her, he just can't find the right time that they can meet and just hang out.

He's afraid if they meet when the sun is still up, sasaeng fans will see them and that won't be good, especially for  you.

When they finally reach their dorm, Ryeowook waits until all of s and managers are fast asleep.

He's very tired himself too but he can't miss another dae with  you. It's been weeks since they last saw each other because of his schedues.

He rushes towards the park, far away from the dorm, that he promises he'll meet her at.

At first, he's scared she might hve gone already because of him. But he feels a rush of relief when her voice calls out to him.

"Ryeowook-oppa? What are you doing here? I thought you'll never come."

The Super Junior member wraps is arms around her shoulders and hugs her tight.

"Oh I'm so glad you're still here. For a second here I was afraid you've left. I'm sorry I didn't come at the exact time we planned. I've been really busy lately. Tell me, how can I make it up to you  you-ah?"

"You already did."

Ryeowook his head in confusion.

"Just by coming here even when I can tell you're very exhausted,"  you says, reading his face expression.

Ryeowook chuckles and leads her down hill where the big tree stands proudly. They both lean their backs against the tree trunk, hands linking tightly.

" you-ah."

"Hmmm?"

"Don't you ever get tired of being like this?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean don't you ever want to date an average guy so you can spend time with him everyday instead of dating an idol who you only get to see once in a while?"

"No."

"Huh?"

"I don't want to be with no one else but you. I mean I do wish I can see you everyday and do things like average cooupes do. But the thing is, only seeing you once in a while makes me cherish the times we spend together even more."

"But we can't even go out in public during the day to go eat, or go to amusement parks, or even to just walk round holding with sasaengs always creeping around. I really want to show the world you're mine but people will start hurting you. I can't let that happen."

"I don't care if you tell the world or not. The important thing is we're together. Let's just enjoy this moment without worries okay?"

 you gives Ryeowook a peck on the lips and blood rushes to the idol's face.

One day, Ryeowook thinks, I'll tell the whole wide world about us. And I'll protect you no matter what happens next. I swear.

 

I sincerely apologize to paula1988 for taking so long to upload her request. I'm sorry. I feel so bad. But I hope you'll like it paula1988. :)