Siwon & Heechul-Super Junior

One-Shots Collection

There are two things in the world that I dislike the most: people not accepting the power of the Lord and Kim Heechul.

Yes, the famous, pretty boy Kim Heechul.

To be honest, I personally think I'm more handsome than him.

Anyways he is just not my type of person.

Why?

Well he can be very self-centered, and also a bit of a diva at times.

For example, the other day, I just barely bumped into him because my best friend, Cho Kyuhyun, pushed me. Then that stupid Heechul just shoved me off and dusted his sleeve as if I'm some sort of dirty bug! Ugh I just can't stand that guy AT ALL!

Be calm, Siwonnie. Be calm.

"Siwon-ah! Siwon-ah! I hear my name being called and look up. The person calling me is none other than Kyuhyun, my game-obsessed best friend since 3rd grade.

We're currently walking to the game store for Kyuhyun to buy some more games when the figure that belongs to no one else but Heechul pops up out of nowhere with his friend, Hankyung. I really have no idea why those two are friends. Hankyung is SUPER nice, friendly, and patient while Heechul is totally the opposite of that. How can Hankyung stand him?

Well it's a good thing they don't see us right now because if they do, things would not turn out well. Mostly for me.

"Siwon-ah, what are you thinking? You've been spacing out a lot lately, and even when I call your name, you don't answer," Kyuhyun says annoyingly, "Are you alright?"

I nod slowly and smile. "Don't worry, Kyu. I'm fine. Look! There's the game store!"

Kyuhyun's eyes start to sparkle once he realizes we're at his favorite place on Earth.

"I'll just go get a cup of coffee then. Call me when you're done." I give him a smile and my famous three-fingers wave, then take a stroll down to the coffee shop nearby.

When I reach the coffee shop, I decide to sit outside and enjoy the beautiful autumn's sunlight.

"What would you like today, sir?"

"Just the usual please," I reply before looking up at the waiter and notice he looks oddly familiar, but I can't see him very well because of the sun is in my eyes.

But he has straight black hair that looks somewhat soft. His skin is milky white and feminine-like. Could it be...

"Heechul?"

"Ah, no sir. I'm not Heechul. My name is Jaejoong, Heechul's younger brother. You must be Siwon-sshi. Hyung talks a lot about you unstoppably."

"Really? What did he say?"

"Uhm, he said you're very handsome and a gentleman too. He finds your unique gestures quite funny and interesting. Heechul hyung has a HUGE crush on you."

"For real? But he's always mean towards me."

"I'm sorry about that. My hyung can't really express his feelings very well. He tends to be mean to the person he likes to hide his nervousness."

Now that I think about it, Heechul has been extremely mean to me lately. He must have been incredibly nervous these past few days.

"Sorry, Siwon-sshi, but I have to get back to work. I'll be back with your coffee," Jaejoong says, interrupting my thoughts.

Once he is gone, I can't help but but let out a small smile.

I don't know why but it feels good knowing Heechul likes me.

Okay I admit it. I do feel SOME affection towards him, I don't know though, but this doesn't mean I like him, does it?

The image of Heechul flashes through my mind and I feel my heart beats rapidly.

Then I notice that Heechul, not Jaejoong this time, is right in front of me! We are just one foot away from each other.

And the thing is... HE'S STARING AT ME!

But his stare this time isn't the cold kind of stare he usually gives me.

No it isn't.

This stare is passionate and with care,

"I guess my blabbermouth of a brother told you everything huh?" Heechul asks, still not breaking the stare.

I nod.

"Well?"

"Well what?" I look at him with questioned look.

"Do you like me back?" Wow he IS really impatient.

"Uh..." I hesitate for a while. "I guess? But let's get to know each other a little better first, okay?"

Heechul scoffs but slowly starts to smile and nod.

Even though Kim Heechul might seem cold on the outside, deep down, I know there's a fire in him. A good, warm fire. And I will keep that fire burning for as long as I can.

 

Dedicated to libianno and all the Siwonests and Petals out there, especially to Sichul shippers. :)