Sungyeol - INFINITE

One-Shots Collection

"Who exactly wrote it?" I ask my best friend, Baekhyun, who suddenly gave me a note saying he found it on my desk.

"I really don't know," Baekhyun replies, "What does it say?"

"Well this person says 'Do you like me? Check yes or no.' But how can I answer when I don't even know who wrote it. There's no name."

"Look here at the bottom. There's a locker number. Number 87. Why don't you write a reply and leave it in Locker #87, asking who this person is?"

"Baekhyun, you're right! Okay, I'll get started right away! My curiosity is getting out of control!"

Baekhyun laughs and nods.

~After school~

"So did you leave it in Locker 87?" Baekhyun asks as he and I start walking home.

"Yeah. I was about to stay back to see who is the owner of that locker but then I remembered I have tons of homeworks to do. But somehow, I have a good feeling about this. Haha."

~Next day~

"Wah! This person wants to see me!" I exclaim happily to Baekhyun.

"Really? Are you gonna go?"

"Of course! I have to find out who this person is."

"But what if he's a total erted creep? I won't let you go alone!"

"Relax. I'll be find. If anything happens, I just run away or call the police. Don't worry."

Baekhyun lets out a sigh of defeat but a concerned look still lingers on his face.

School went by a bit quickly today. And now here I am, standing in the middle of the park that Mr. Mystery Guy told me to meet him at.

I'm a bit nervous but also very excited at the same time.

"So you really came?" a voice asks from behind.

"Of course I did--S-Sungyeol-sshi!"

"I'm glad you still remember me, you-sshi." He smiles the most beautiful smile I have ever seen.

"You wrote the note?"

"Yeah. So..."

"Yes."

"Huh?"

"Yes I do like you."

"Wow that fast?"

"Babo. I've liked you since forever. I wanted to move on but you don't know how hard it is."

"Actually I do. I've liked you for a long time too. But I was just scared you won't feel the same way. Oh I'm so glad you do!"

He wraps his arms around me and I return the hug.

"Of course  I do."

 

Dedicated to sungyeolbaekhyun87 and all the Yeollipops out there.

Hope you like it :)