N-VIXX

One-Shots Collection

"Are you ready for school you-ah?"  my older brother asks me.

"Yup, Leo-oppa. Let me just get my phone."

"Alright then. Meet me outside after you found your phone okay? And you better hurry! Hakyeon is gonna pick us up soon."

My heart skips a beat as soon as my brother said that gorgeous name. The name of the person I am madly in love with.

Cha. Hak. Yeon.

But he likes to be called "N" for some reason.

I don't mind though.

Now you might've asked, "What do I see in such a dark skinned man?"

Well excuse me! But dark skin makes him look y. His dancing skill, how you say it, "eye-blinding". And who can forget that cute, bubbly personality of his which is a total contrast of Leo?

Sometimes I wonder if they ever fight in private because of their opposite traits.

"Yah! Are you even listening to me?" Leo calls, flicking my forehead, "If you're thinking about Hakyeon, or N, or whatever you call him, you might as well forget it. You and him are not happening. You're my precious little sister and I'm not selling you off to anyone even if he IS my best friend!"

"But oppa!"

"NO!" he roars.

This is actually the first time I've ever heard him scream this loud and it scares me so I'll keep quiet.

"Now come on. Let's go. We're gonna be late for school."

"Yes oppa."

I walk slowly behind him, eyes locked to my feet.

"Hey Leo! Hi you-ah!" N yells from his car, waving.

I can't help it but a huge grin stretches across my face which earns me a glare from Leo.

"Oh wait! I forgot something! Be right back!" Leo says once we got in the car.

"Hey did you tell him about us?" N asks, turning around once Leo is in the house.

"Yeah. But he's pretty strict about it. With my parents staying in America for a while, he's my only guardian. So he's being overprotective."

N opens his mouth to say something but gets cut off by the car door opening and Leo steps in.

When we got to school, N gets out first and rushes over to my side and opens the door for me.

And of course Leo sees that and...another glare...

N seems to have noticed my sudden change of expressions and glances over at Leo, who stops giving dead glares immediately as he feels N's eyes on him.

"What's your problem?" N suddenly asks out of nowhere.

"What?" Leo responds, raising his eyebrows.

"Why can't you and I date?"

"I don't want to talk about it. A No is a No."

"But give me an explanation or you're not going anywhere, Taekwoon."

Whoa. Whenever N calls Leo by his real name, it's definitely serious.

"Okay fine. You wanna know why, Hakyeon? you is MY little sister. She's the only family I have right now. I took care of her ever since she was born. I played dress-up with her because my mother was too busy with work. I beat all the kids who hurt her from kindergarten til now. Yes, you ARE my best friend and I trust you but I'm not sure I can trust you enough to have her. Tell me why I should just give her to you!"

"Why? She...She's everything to me. Ever since we first met, she's been running in my mind nonstop. From her smile to the way she dresses. Everything is just PERFECT. She's nice, beautiful, funny, smart. She's all I need. I know you don't to lose her and you're not. Right, you-ah?"

I nod and smile at Leo.

"Leo-oppa. I'm always gonna be your little sister no matter what. No one an take me away from you. N is my soulmate. He loves and cares for me but that doesn't mean you don't. Please let us be together."

Leo looks from me to N, then back at me.

He hesitated but finally let out a sigh of defeat.

"Alright. I rather give you to you than to anyone else in the world. You can date."

He walks over to N and shows his fist like he's about to punch him, but luckily he doesn't.

"And if you ever hurt her, this fist will go straight through your skull!"

N nods quickly, eyes widened.

Then Leo's mouth curls up and he starts laughing. N and I awkwardly laugh along.

"But, no seriously."

 

Dedicated to angelchunjiwifey and all the N's fans out there (Sorry can't find the fanclub name). I was think N-ergies for the fanclub name.

Alright then dedicated to angelchunjiwifey and all the N-ergies out there.