Eunhyuk-Super Junior

One-Shots Collection

"Yah! Hurry up! If you keep on stumbling around. I'll get home late! And you know I have a show to watch soon!" I holler at Eunhyuk, who is walking as if he's a drunk man.

"But my legs hurt ever since dance class!" he whines, "Can you carry me?"

He sticks out his bottom lip and looks at me with puppy-dog eyes.

I quickly turn away to hide my tomato-red face and I swear I can hear a little chuckle coming from him.

Alright, I admit it! I like Eunhyuk. I'm in love with him! He, who is my best friend!

I don't know how but I just fell into this irresistible love trap and no matter how hard I try, I can't get out.

And he is certainly not making this easier with his undeniable aegyo.

"Yah, Eunhyuk-ah! I can't carry you! My hands are full!"

I motion at the stack of books I have to bring home to study for an upcoming exam.

"Really? Books are more important than me? I could just fall while walking and someone can kidnap me, you know? And all you care about is that stupid exam! And you call yourself my best friend!"

He buries his face in his palms and pretends to sob. Once in a while, he would take a peek through his fingers gap to see if there were any effects on me but I just roll my eyes and continue walking. Though I can't help but sneak a small smile.

Eunhyuk runs up to my side. And he says his legs hurt? Pshh!

"Uhm, Eunhyuk-ah!" a girl's voice calls out from the right.

"Oh hi! You're in my dance class, aren't you? Hmm Hyoyeon?" Eunhyuk guesses.

For some reason, I begin to feel uneasy when I saw a huge grin spreads across Hyoyeon's face.

"I'm so glad you remember me!" she says, still grinning,"Well, uhm, I wanna ask you if you wanna go out for ice cream on Saturday."

"Like on a date?" Eunhyuk questions with a surprised look.

"Uh, I-I guess," Hyoyeon stutters, biting her bottom lip.

"I'll think about it alright?" Eunhyuk responds after a moment of silence, showing his well-known gummy smile.

Hyoyeon nods without any words. Disappointment shows clearly on her face as she walks away.

"Man I feel bad," Eunhyuk says, a hint of regrets in his voice,"but this Saturday, I have to go meet Donghae at the mall. Then go find new dancing shoes. These ones are all worn out. After that I gotta go buy more strawberry milk. I'm a busy man!"

Eunhyuk throws his arms dramatically in the air as if that would solve all his problems.

"Then why did you tell her you'll think about it?"

"Why? You jealous?"

He puts his face closer to mine with a teasing smile.

I feel my face burning up and playfully push him away.

He laughs then straightens up and suddenly looks serious.

"Actually there's another girl I like but I'm too scared to tell her. I know what you're thinking, "A confident amazing dancer like me, scared?" But yeah I am somewhat afraid that she'll reject me. What should I do?"

Sadness slowly starts filling my body but I force a smile.

"Just tell her! I mean even if she does reject you, there are still other girls out there who will love you more than you know."

Me.

"But I only want her! She is like the best person I know of."

"Well then tell her, babo-ya!" I immediately feel anger boiling inside me and the sadness is gone.

"Fine!" he yells back then grabbs my shoulders and stares at me straight in the eyes. Seriously the stare is so intense and it's like he is shooting lasers through my brain.

"I LOVE YOU, you -AH!" he screams directly at me.

I stand there. Stunned. Speechless. Staring right back at him.

Did he really just say that? Those 3 words I've been waiting to here from him since forever?

"Babo" is all I tell him and swing my arms around his neck, then give him a passionate kiss.

"I love you too, Eunhyuk-ah."

 

 

Dedicated to Snowflake21 and all the Jewels out there.