Chapter 13

We Got Married?

Jiyong was put in an extremely awkward situation. Never mind the fact that Seungri and Youngbae were fast asleep in Seunghyun's bed, sandwiching him in between them, he couldn't move and when he tried to sleep, questions kept popping up in his mind. 

'Where is Seunghyun?', was a regular one.
---
Seunghyun played with the edge of his shirt, anticipated the seventh floor very anxiously. 

The elevator stopped at the fourth floor. The doors slid open to let in a woman with tied hair, holding a cup of coffee in her hands. She had dark circles; nearly as deep as Seungri's.

"Noona," Seunghyun bowed. "It's good to see you."

"I've been meaning to talk to you," she announced.

He bit his bottom lip as the elevator shut. "I've heard the news already," he informed her and she nodded.

"I know they are just rumours but as your manager, I want to ask whether they're true. Are they?" Seunghyun felt his heart skip a beat. No, he wasn't in love with his manager; the rumours were true. He didn't know what to say.

"As you said, they're just rumours," he lied and showed a grin.

"Good. I suspected so," she looked at her shoulder and brushed away some dust. "Are you feeling better?"

"Huh? Oh yeah, much better," a beep came out of the elevator speakers and the two parties both entered the floor that had been and is to this day, the most fearsome level in YG Entertainment.
---
Unable to sleep, Jiyong attempted to escape the grip. He tried sliding out but it was hopeless; Seungri's clutch became even tighter. Jiyong grunted in frustration but then something caught his attention. A sound from his right. His eyes somewhat widened but it was only Youngbae talking in his sleep.

"Because... Because I found snakes under the table...," Youngbae whimpered, making Jiyong question the sanity of his best friend. 

Once again, he tried to slip out but seeing as he couldn't, Jiyong reached over to the pocket of Seungri's jeans and fished out his phone really carefully. 

"Yes!" Jiyong whispered in victory and smiled. He switched the phone on - which was off for some reason - and went on his messages. He didn't dare touch his twitter or Instagram; there were so many notifications.

Me: It's midnight. Where are you?

Without any waiting, he got his reply.

Bingu: Well if I told you, it wouldn't be a surprise.

Me: I'm stuck in between Seungri and Youngbae :(

Bingu: What?!!!!! explain!!

Jiyong reread what he'd just sent and chuckled. Seunghyun was a really possessive... Partner? They were still deciding.

Me: Haha yeah they were at it all night.

Me: In your bed.

Me: With me ;)

Jiyong could only imagine the look on Seunghyun's face.

Bingu: What the is going on there? Do I need to come and beat the out of those two motherers?!

"Oh Seunghyun," Jiyong muttered, smirking.

Me: Yes please :D

He put the phone aside and looked both ways. Suddenly, a despicable idea came into his mind. He laughed on the inside and slowly began to release himself. 
He turned and twisted. Nothing. He kicked and punched (lightly). Nothing. 

This time, he attempted to unravel Seungri's arms and did so successfully. Now came the easy part. He brought his knees to his chin, victoriously escaping from Youngbae's arms and hopped off the bed. Following his plan, he e of the lights on. The duo were so fast asleep that they didn't realise a body missing.

Jiyong took out his phone and went on his camera. He snapped a picture of the two and strode out of the room.

What did he do with the picture? He decided to post it on his Instagram, ignoring all comments and likes and whatever else. The caption read: 'Look who I found in bed. Fresh couple delivered to your doors lol.'
---
Seunghyun sat in an armchair, looking out at his boss. Dressed with a grey cap and black shirt, Yang Sajangnim looked as chilling as ever. Seunghyun would lose count if he tried to see how many times he had been in that room to be scolded. Behind him, toys and robots were lined up perfectly.

"Choi Seunghyun ssi," the boss started, his eyes closed. "Are you aware of the rumours going around."

"Yes, Sajangnim,"

"I see," Mr. Yang acknowledged. "I trust that they're only rumours."

"Yes, Sajangnim," Seunghyun shifted a little closer, as if wanting to spring off of the chair at a moment's notice. "Can you, perhaps, keep it away from Jiyong ssi?"

"Why?"

"Well, I don't want our leader to stress,"

"That's his job though,"

"To stress?" Seunghyun questioned, his voice rising in surprise.

"To deal with scandals. Are you sure the rumours are false?" He interrogated, making Seunghyun feel slightly belittled.

"Like you said, they're only rumours," he repeated, hoping to believe it himself but it was too late.
---
Jiyong was taking a bite out of an apple and scrolling through Instagram when the door clicked open. He stretched his neck to see who it was. He had only noticed now that Daesung was gone for ages. But that wasn't very abnormal; he was probably with his girlfriend. 

"Jiyong?" Seunghyun shouted anxiously, speeding up.

"Yes, love?" 

"Thank God," Seunghyun sighed and took Jiyong's waist, swinging him in his arms. His long coat flapped around them.

"What was that for?" 

"Nothing," Seunghyun smirked and released Jiyong, teaching into his bag. He took out two plastic containers that had steam hovering above them.

"Bingu..." Jiyong paid no attention and focused on his phone. 

Apart from the usual comments like, 'I love you oppa' and 'I miss you', there were things like, 'man, what's happening in Big Bang?', 'Daesung is the only one left... I'm crying' and 'Seungri is meant for GD!'

"Baby?" Jiyong called out and caused Seunghyun to look at him.

"'Baby' since when?" He gave the younger man a weird look but then smiled, only noticing the concerned look on Jiyong's face.

"Never mind that. Do you know what's going on?" 

Seunghyun froze. He swore that his heart stopped beating for a second. Sweat broke through his skin and made him flustered. He couldn't find that out now.

"About what?" Seunghyun cleared his throat, taking his coat off rapidly.

"There are rumours that we're dating," Jiyong informed him, flashing his phone.

'G-Dragon and TOP of Big Bang are rumoured to be dating. No official statement has been released by YG Entertainment. Fans are frantic and want to see what's happening.'

He swiped his phone.

'Big Bang's G-Dragon's latest Instagram post show a sleeping Taeyang and Seungri. Could this be related to the dating rumours?'

"Did you know about this, Seunghyun?" Jiyong verbalised, making out every word perfectly.

Seughyun looked at his feet, "Yes," he admitted.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Jiyong walked up to the man and put his arms around his waist.

"I didn't want to stress you," Seunghyun mumbled. "Are you mad?"

He sounded like a little child. Jiyong placed his head on the older man's chest. Seughyun tugged at Jiyong's hair gently.

"I'm not mad because I know I would've done the same thing," Jiyong's confession relieved him. "I'm just sad because now I have to be cautious. I want my Tabi to myself."

"What do we do?"

"We wait," Jiyong reached up to place a sloppy kiss on Seunghyun's lips.
---
TheOfficialVIP here! I know this is a very short update but I'll trust that my colleague is going to deliver GTOP fluff in the next chapter. For now, please comment. Oh and a special thanks to Natalie (you know who you are) for supporting this story and becoming the number 1 fan.