Chapter 2

We Got Married?

Written by @TheOfficialVIP 

Seunghyun didn't know what to make of his current situation. He looked around and saw a seemingly ordinary hotel room although, there was a table in the corner decorated with chocolate, champagne and a banner that said 'GDnTOP Forever!'. And of course, there was Jiyong lying next to him, and full of purpleish red bruises on his neck. He tried hard to remember why the leader was beside him with a marriage certificate. Was this another one of Big Bang's pranks? He had to find out so he started to search for his phone. When he realised that he couldn't seem to get hold of his pants which held his phone, he had no choice but to call from the hotel. The only number he remembered was Youngbae's therefore he dialled it and after a few beeps, he answered.

"Hello?" Youngbae answered with an exhausted voice.

"Youngbae? Please explain what happened last night." Seunghyun whispered hurriedly, not wanting to make the situation any more awkward by waking Jiyong.

"To be honest, I can't remember much either. The last time I saw you and Jiyong was when you left with those girls." Youngbae confessed.

Jiyong didn't seem like a girl to him.

"Girls?"

"Yeah, aren't you with them right now? Where are you anyways?"

"Are you sure they were girls?" Seunghyun answered the question with a question.

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure. Why do you ask? Are you with a guy? Where is Jiyong?"

"Stop asking so many questions! I'll talk later; bye." He smashed the phone down and did the inevitable. He started shaking Jiyong.

"Jiyong, wake up." The leader stirred and fluttered his eyes open. He rubbed his eyelids and ran a hand through his hair. 

"This isn't our hotel room." He said before he scanned the room, only to find Seunghyun in front of him, covered with bruises around his neck and chest, shirtless (at least that's what he thought).

"Get out of my bed and throw on some clothes!" Jiyong ordered as he dragged the bedsheet to cover himself up, trying to see sense. Seunghyun was pulling the other end, knowing that neither of them wanted him to be . It soon turned into tug of war. Jiyong did his best and so did Seunghyun but the blanket flew to the other side of the room, revealing everything. 

A scream escaped both of their mouths and when Jiyong saw what was in front of him, his eyes widened and he rolled himself off the bed to the other side. He felt blood rush to his cheeks and he did his best to cover up everything.

"Seunghyun, what is happening?" Jiyong's voice sounded shaky.

"I don't know." Seunghyun admitted.

"Please get me some clothes before I die of embarassment." Jiyong said sarcastically.

"About that", Seunghyun fidgeted with the pillow,"I don't know where they are."

"Find them then!" Jiyong bellowed.

Seunghyun scrambled off the bed, making sure that the leader had his eyes covered. He searched every corner of the room. There were no signs of any garments. He looked inside a bathroom and suddenly had an idea that could make them be able to sit in the same room without pissing themselves. He took two long towels and wrapped one around his hips before throwing the other at Jiyong.

"I can't find any clothes so you just have to bear it for now."

Jiyong motioned for Seunghyun to turn around and then, he enveloped himself with the fluffy, white towel. He then stood and sat at the foot of the bed. His face was pale and his breathing was hard. 

"Care to explain?" Jiyong asked.

"I can't remember last night any more than you can." Seunghyun settled a few meters away from his dongsaeng. They both stared at their feet, too afraid to look each other in the eye.

"Seunghyun, did we... did we sleep together?" Jiyong stuttered.

"Well, I did wake up and find a marriage certificate next to you." Seunghyun whispered shyly.

"You tell me now? Wait, did you say 'Marriage Certificate'?" Jiyong wondered whether he'd heard right. Seunghyun handed him the paper as evidence. 

 Jiyong thought that his eyes couldn't get any wider but he was wrong. He struggled to find words to suit the situation. The certificate looked legitimate and therefore their marriage was also real.

"We got married?" He kept looking up at Seunghyun and down at the paper.

"Apparently", Seunghyun placed his head in his hands,"What do we do now? Get a divorce?"

"That'll be complicated. Besides, if we've slept together, we would have to get a lawyer and there'd be so much publicity and all that ."

"So what do we do?" 

"I don't know", Jiyong said,"What do you want to do?"

Seunghyun really thought about it for a second. He didn't want to live a lie. If he was married then he was married. There was nothing to change that unless they got a divorce which Jiyong had refused for rational reasons. And they lived together anyways.

"Let's just stay married then", Seunghyun decided,"I don't exactly love the idea and I don't have those kinds of feelings for you but it's happened and we can't escape it."

"Do I call you my husband now?" Jiyong blurted out, only realising what he had said afterwards.

"According to Youngbae", Seunghyun completely ignored the last comment,"We were seen with some girls last night. I'm going to call him and tell him to bring us some clothes. Hide the goddamn paper."

Seunghyun started towards the phone and dialled the number of the latter.

"Seunghyun? Is that you?" Youngbae's voice sounded from the other end.

"Yeah, look, I found Jiyong but we have a problem."

"What's the matter?" He didn't seem too worried.

"We don't have anything to wear." Seunghyun admitted.

"Just wear last night's outfits; I'm sure they're fine." Youngbae had misunderstood the situation.

"You don't understand", Seunghyun began explaining,"The girls that were with us last night stole our clothes."

"So you guys woke up next to each other, ?" Youngbae burst into a fit of laughter and Seunghyun's face turned red. How had he guessed?

"No! We woke up in seperate rooms after spending the night with different girls." He lied his way out.

"Okay, I'll come as soon as I can", Youngbae struggled to breathe,"Our flight is leaving tonight by the way."

Seunghyun put the phone down as the line went dead. Jiyong moved to the mirror and glanced at the redish marks. This was bad. He had to find a way of hiding the bruises that travelled from his chest to the nape of his neck. He traced his fingers to see if they would wipe off, hoping that this was a sick joke but nothing happened. Seunghyun lifted himself off the bed and walked to Jiyong.

"This is seriously creepy", Jiyong stated,"I can't believe I did it with you." He sounded disgusted.

"Hey, what's that supposed to mean?" Seunghyun was offended.

"Nothing, I'm sure a lot of girls find you attractive but I'm a man." Jiyong explained.

"Let's just clear up the banner and chocolate and maybe drink the champagne." Seunghyun suggested as he marched to the decorated table.

---

After spending the rest of that day packing suitcases and escaping fans, Jiyong and Seunghyun sat on the plane, completely exhausted and famished. They did their best to ignore each other. Jiyong looked out of the window, shoving his earplugs into his ears and turning the music to the loudest volume. He flinched at the sound and had to turn it down in order to avoid having his ear drum burst. Seunghyun had done the same and followed the younger rapper by pushing a pair of sunglasses up the bridge of his nose.

Jiyong seemed really impatient. He tapped his feet and fingers. He fidgeted with the earplugs and turned his head around a lot. The air hosts and hostesses were explaining the safety protocols. When they had finished and had taken off, Jiyong pressed the button to call a member of the cabin crew. Seunghyun witnessed a slim and pretty stewardess make her way towards them. Her walk was elegant and graceful. She leaned forward and bent down a little to hear what Jiyong needed.

"How can I help you sir?" She asked in a voice that Seunghyun thought was seductive.

"Could you get me a glass of white wine, love?" Of course this was Jiyong's usual charm but Seunghyun couldn't help feel a little jealous. The flight attendant walked off to the end of the aisle and he caught his dongsaeng stare at her as she left. He was fuming. Was he starting to have feelings for his accidental husband?

---

"There will be some turbulence on the flight tonight because of the weather", the voice of the pilot buzzed through the speakers and woke Jiyong up,"Please buckle your seatbelts and remain seated."

The plane stumbled about. Jiyong's heart raced. He was used to airtravel but had never been a big fan of bumpy rides especially in the sky. He tried to go back to sleep again but couldn't as they hit another turbulence. A quiet squeal escaped his mouth and he turned the volume of his iPod louder. Finding no comfort in doing so, he was about to gulp down the last of his wine when the plane moved up and down. Automatically, his hand moved to the armrest where Seunghyun's arm was. He squeezed the rapper's hand out of fear. He was about to pull away when he realised that the elder made him feel safe.

---

So what did you think? Please vote and comment to keep us motivated. Yours truly, TheOfficialVIP.