Chapter 1

We Got Married?

Yo! It's @KpopGirl4Life in da house! Okay, so hopefully you understand this is a collab between me and @TheOfficialVIP. We will take turns writing chapters. This one is mine. It's quite rushed and I am so sorry for that, but its only the first chapterso.... My others won't be as sloppy as this. Hope you enjoy!

--

Seunghyun hopped off stage, his bandmates following closely behind. He loved hearing the noise of the fans screaming for an encore, which unfortunately he and the rest of BIGBANG could not give them. After a two and a half hour concert, he was sweating and was ready to head back to the hotel and get some rest for the concert the next day.

"Good show, boys." Jiyong, or G-Dragon as almost every fan called him, grinned widely.

"Ugh, I just wanna get back to the hotel. Vegas is nice and all," said Seungri, "but I'd like to just get some rest."

Right. Vegas. Seunghyun was excited that they got to go there for the U.S. tour. Their new album had been released almost two weeks ago and right after the group had set off on a world tour. They had been to a bunch of cities in the States as well as in other countries, and were going on nonstop from place to place. It was going to be disappointing to have to leave after just getting to Las Vegas the night before, but it was going to be done anyway. A show in Los Angeles the next day awaited them.

"I don't wanna leave though," Taeyang said, crossing his arms. "We're only gonna be here until tomorrow afternoon- shouldn't we do something before we go?"

Jiyong seemed to understand what Taeyang wanted to do just as Seunghyun did. "Youngbae, please don't suggest-"

"We should go clubbing!"

And.... He suggested it.

"Clubbing?" Daesung asked, looking doubtful. "I don't know if we should..."

"Please!" Taeyang turned to Jiyong with pleading eyes. "We are in the city of clubbing and gambling right now."

Jiyong sighed. "I mean, I suppose we can go..."

"Yes!" Taeyang grinned in success, knowing he'd gotten Jiyong. "Awesome! Seungri, you up for it?"

"Why not?" Seungri shrugged.

"Seunghyun?" All eyes went to him.

Oh, great. Clubbing? That seemed like a dangerous thing to do the night before a concert. But.. He couldn't say no. He nodded to them, saying that he agreed.

"Yay!" Taeyang said. "Alright then! Who needs sleep? Let's go-"

Taeyang was cut off when Jiyong grabbed him by the back of his shirt, jerking him backward. Seunghyun had to cover his mouth so that he didn't burst out laughing right then at the look on his face. "Taeyang, you do realize that if anyone hears us then they will chase us wherever we go, right?" Jiyong said smartly.

Taeyang coughed after being choked briefly by his own shirt, glaring at Jiyong. "Alright. I'll shut up." In an extremely quiet voice he exclaimed, "Woo! Let's go!"

This isn't going to end well... Is it?

~~~

Seunghyun brought his hands up to shade his eyes from the lights of the bright, loud club. Seungri had no hesitation as he and Taeyang dissappeared into the crowd of dancing, grinding bodies, to do whatever the heck they felt like doing. Being the awkward guy that he was, Daesung stayed behind with Jiyong and Seunghyun. Jiyong gazed towards the bar.

"I'm going to get myself a drink," he said, turning his head to look at Seunghyun and Daesung. "Are you guys coming?"

Seunghyun and Daesung shared a glance before shrugging and following their leader to the bar. Jiyong did not hesitate to buy himself a drink, and although Seunghyun was a bit more nervous about it he did the same. Daesung, looking a bit embarassed, just sat there and looked around. Seunghyun realized that he was downing his drink quickly and paced himself.

Eventually Daesung decided to head off on his own. Seunghyun continued to drink, Jiyong doing the same, until a girl walked up to them. The effects of the drinks coming worse now, Seunghyun smiled almost dreamily at the girl.

"Hey," she purred.

"Hi."

Seunghyun caught Jiyong staring at them, eyebrows raised. He mentally rolled his eyes and stared back at the girl as she spoke, "hey, look over there."

He turned his head, the alcohol making him more gullible, only to find nothing there. And when he turned back, the redhead was gone. He blinked. He hadn't just imagined to whole thing, had he?

"That girl was weird," Jiyong said to Seunghyun with a skeptical look.

He had to agree.

But, ignoring the whole thing, he continued to down his drink.



 

Jessica stepped out of the club, breathing a sigh of relief. After being so close to T.O.P of Bigbang, knowing that they were planning to pretty much drug them, it was a bit pressuring.

"Did you do it?" Celia hissed.

"Yes," Jessica replied.

"Good." Celia smirked.

"You do realize that tricking GD and TOP into drinking those is going to get us in big trouble, right?"

"Oh, I am quite aware."


 

It was a mess of sweaty bodied on the dancefloor, Seunghyun caught in the middle. The beer was messing with his mind- he could hardly think, and just danced. It felt good. Not a lot of people recognized him or the rest of BIGBANG, and it was awesome to get to dance and let himself go without fear of paparazzi. Not that there wouldn't be fans who tried to get photos; Seunghyun just chose to ignore it and keep dancing.

"Hey, mister."

He turned, and saw the same girl from before. She smiled seductively at him, brushing her fingers over his in a teasing way. Her eyes beckoned to him, and something barricaded his mind from stopping himself. He followed her when she dragged him out of the club. His alcohol drugged mind refused to process that he was following a strange girl out into an alley, and soon he found himself out in the cool night air, gazing at the woman with a drunken smile.

"Get him."

The order came from somewhere behind, and Seunghyun turned to see another girl. And Jiyong, being half dragged. His eyes widened and he tried to focus, only to feel the effects of whatever the hell he had drunk take over, making his vision blurry. Soon, he was collapsed on the floor, vision fading to darkness.

When Seunghyun regained his consciousness, he blinked his eyes open, groaning softly. A headache thrummed in his temples, more than likely a hangover from the night before. But the said night- damn, he couldn't remember exactly what happened. It was just a blur of dancing bodies, thumping music, and alcohol. OhGod, he thought the pain still raging. Where amI?

He tried to focus his thoughts enough to think back to the night before, but found nothing. He tried to sit up, only realizing then that there was a body beside him. When his gaze found just who was laying there behind him, a choked gasp left his mouth as he blinked several times, praying that he was dreaming.

Jiyong lay beside him, eyes closed, a look of pain on his face. Seunghyun felt worry for his dongsaeng but that didn't override his shock. Not only was Jiyong in the same bed with him, but he was stripped down as well. Light purple bruises dotted his neck, and upon looking down at himself, Seunghyun realized he was almost a mirror image of the younger man.

Only then did his gaze land on the piece of paper right next to Jiyong. He reached over Jiyong - careful not to touch him at all - and grabbed the paper before staring at it. It took a moment for Seunghyun's gaze to adjust, but when he saw what was on the paper, he gasped loudly and dropped it.

A marriage certificate.

Between Seunghyun and Jiyong.

Holy.